Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-27-2008, 09:03 PM #85
lake
Just me! =-)

( speedball )lol for me it was the last time i played ( about 2 weeks ago ) i was playing speedball with some friends ( 10 of us ) and when we started i sliped in some mud and balls was flying at me. and I just knew i was about toget hit so i ran acroos the field and took out 3 of my friends... then i got shot.. Woo!
(")_(")...COPY BUNNY INTO SIG AND HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!!!
lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 12-30-2008, 05:16 AM #86
Danimo230

my firs time paintballing, it was at a friends party and we all had some rentals, we played a few rounds, first one i was nervous of getting hit (got over that quick got hit three times cause my friends can be total ***'s) anyway by the time we hit the junk yard i was actualy going out there and playing but on this feild there junk yard had a big dirt mound with two buses that are buried the mound is supposed to be considered a wall you cant get over and the buses are tunnels, our team had took up a defnesive postion in one bus while their team began an attack out of that one, while a few of our players repelled them and took the entrance of the bus we were holed up in the busfor about fthree minuts. me thinking i was hot stuff at the time, took a chance and cart wheeled out of the back window of the bus (makes me laugh really) i crawled over to a dryer and held it there for a bit, when our team began to shoot back at them and they ducked down i ran to therear end of the car they used, i shot a few balls at one side to distract them, and then ran around the other side, and mercied two players (note i could have shot them, and i really wanted to!! but most of us were newbs and the ref put down a mercy rule) anyway it was a fun day and we all talked about what had happened to each other afterwards
Danimo230 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:12 PM #87
Pereira!
Ruhspect teh dodgy!

My best shot was my first time playing with my hockey team 6 years ago. I was playing indoors and there was a tunnel me and my friend were guarding, my other friend crawled through the tunnel and said wait here ill go check if there comming, about 20 seconds later me and my friend heard someone comming through the tunnel, so we stuck our guns around the corner and shot like 20-30 balls each. My friend crawls out of the tunnel crying with paint everywhere on him. It was my first game of the first time I ever went paintballing so give me a break.

"The Philadelphia Americans have nothing on the shield, nothing on the goddamn Ironmen"
|Thrash Inc.|

WTB Rotor, DXS pants and a sick longsleeve or jersey: http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...0#post64247460
Pereira! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:21 PM #88
lake
Just me! =-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimo230 View Post
my firs time paintballing, it was at a friends party and we all had some rentals, we played a few rounds, first one i was nervous of getting hit (got over that quick got hit three times cause my friends can be total ***'s) anyway by the time we hit the junk yard i was actualy going out there and playing but on this feild there junk yard had a big dirt mound with two buses that are buried the mound is supposed to be considered a wall you cant get over and the buses are tunnels, our team had took up a defnesive postion in one bus while their team began an attack out of that one, while a few of our players repelled them and took the entrance of the bus we were holed up in the busfor about fthree minuts. me thinking i was hot stuff at the time, took a chance and cart wheeled out of the back window of the bus (makes me laugh really) i crawled over to a dryer and held it there for a bit, when our team began to shoot back at them and they ducked down i ran to therear end of the car they used, i shot a few balls at one side to distract them, and then ran around the other side, and mercied two players (note i could have shot them, and i really wanted to!! but most of us were newbs and the ref put down a mercy rule) anyway it was a fun day and we all talked about what had happened to each other afterwards

ohhhh cool. thats awsome
(")_(")...COPY BUNNY INTO SIG AND HELP HIM ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!!!
lake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2008, 08:16 PM #89
SALBADA305 (Banned)
hi

speedball .my hopper broke so i took it off i picked up one paintball stuck it in my feedneck and shot bam i got the kid in the face from across the field
SALBADA305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2009, 04:50 PM #90
thaballer1028

thaballer1028 helped look for balloons
thaballer1028 is playing at Living Legends III
thaballer1028 is for the Gunfight
thaballer1028 supports Sherwood Forest
i had someone oneball gog me from across the whole speedball field it was pretty sweet
thaballer1028 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 01:15 AM #91
jheude1992
Just_Another_Snake

arc headshot

well, we were playing 3v3, and i was in the small snake, and from the gap between the snake and the small snake, i saw a guy standing with his head up behind the20 tombstone. i took like 5, 6 shots, and i saw him walk out with a green SPLAT on his goggles....i was laughing coz he didnt even know who got him, he was looking for positions to call, but he didnt see me, so...
jheude1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 10:33 PM #92
Boss1
I praise a living GOD!

Boss1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ok i was in a tourney not to long ago and i had a pod left it was a 2 on 3 (we were down) and my mirror was left 30 and back left was directly behind him looking at me too so i popped out on the bottom of a stand up can and with one shot a hit left thirty on top of the mask and it busted but not all the way and i seen it so i pointed to call him out and i watched as the paintball flew and hit back right in the mask and we one that game but unfortunatly came in 4th in that tourney . It was awsome i know it sounds made up but its true.
Boss1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2009, 11:53 PM #93
rmp459
school = broke/teamless

ran outta paint in the snake bout 6-7 years ago with my genx cocker and 14" boomstick and the last dude playin mid on my team gets shot out... i soon realize he traded out and theres 1 guy left in the back left lookin out like afraid to make a move (~75-80 ft away or so)... i pick up a single ball that had been recently dropped on a reload and cycle it through my revy, take aim and pull twice to drop it in and fire it, ended up gogin the dude right on the lense without him ever seein me.

most accurate gun ive ever owned hand down.

Feedback +2/-0Ebay Feedback
rmp459 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 12:58 AM #94
Rico12

my best shot was a 5v5 at a local field. i am a mid to front player but i was playing back because noone else knew how to. me being mid means my pack only holds 5 pods and i went through almost all of that when i realized i was now playing one on one. i knew i didnt have much paint left so i waited for the other guy to shoot at me so i could tell where he was at. sure enough he shot at me from fifty tombstone which was right by knuckle three. i layed down fire to keep him in till i made it to dorito side looking right at him and he had NO IDEA where i was at. i pulled the trigger and nothing came out... i was out of paint. i was thiinking about what i was going to do when i realized he had a pod in one of the extra sleeves on his pack... without even thinking twice i ran right behind him, took the pod from his pack, slapped third knuckle to make it look like i jumped over snake into third knuckle and slid behind the aztec. i reloaded my hopper quickliy as i watched him jump over snake firing at what he thought was me and as he raised up to see what was going on i gogged him three times... pretty sick
Rico12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2009, 01:29 AM #95
illistkillah

well the best i ever played was just a few weekends ago actually i just got my dm6 and some more stuff i needed to play. well on the break i bumped to a can about 15 yards away and tucked the guy in got control then slid into the snake and crawled all the way to the other end and shot the guy out and he never even knew i was there. but i got shot afterwards by the guy across the field in a dorito.
there ya go not a great story but a story.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:21 PM #96
massive_ian

has been a member for 10 years
one time i was playing snake and ran out of paint so i picked up a ball off the ground and popped up and saw about 4 ppl running down the field at me. I shot one of them in their hopper then called myself out lol
massive_ian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2009, 01:10 PM #97
chongballa
a.k.a. chongballa

tequila. (gran centenario)

oh, oyu mean shot in paintball
PaintballMilitia
chongballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2009, 05:00 AM #98
pballler2269

pballler2269 helped look for balloons
I didnt do this, but a kid at my local feild did. He was in snake and I was in D2. We were having a major gunfight. He was using monster balls :S.Anyway... He shot the ground,the monster ball bounced up from the ground and broke on my mask>.>! That was pretty lame lol
pballler2269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:13 AM #99
abun
hmm...

abun plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purkel View Post
in this one game, i knew there was a player creeping up the snake, but i couldnt see him. so im posting up on him, waiting to see where he is... and i just shoot one ball in the snake direction. right as the ball gets to the snake, his head pops up and i hit him right between the eyes.

it was pretty lucky, but it felt great to 1 ball the guy right in the face.
YOu obviousely could read where the guy going to pop up. Thats an awesome skill
abun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 03:33 AM #100
abun
hmm...

abun plays in the APPA D3 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fubar86 View Post
Not the best shot, but the most eventfull game for sure.
This happened a few weekes ago so its still verry vivid. So I'm playing walk-ons at the local field. Off the break move to about the thirty to try and make to the fifty. Right as a begin to peek out I got blasted in the neck from behind. I look back and see a rental pointed right at my face with a 10 year old behind it.
I say, "you just shot me in the neck man! what the hell!"
"No I didn't"

So I pissed so say the least, this is the reason I wear neck pad thingy. Had a monster hicky looking scab on my neck for about two weeks.

Back to the game. So I eventually do look out and start battling this guy in the snake, for a good minute or two. He keeps looking out the side the whole time, so I decide to pull off crazy super uber move and bunker this guy. The snake is made of that plastic ribbed tubing, about three feet high. I run up to it and jump over it, shoot him in mid air, my first foot gets over but something catches my second and a proceed to fall to the earth face first. I split my chin open, and my gun then follows and breaks. Then the some other full auto noob 12 year olds light me up then yell at me because I'm not getting off the field in time. So at the end of this game I have a huge bleeding neck wound, broken gun, and a chin that needed eight stitches to fix, all while getting lit up and yelled at.... but I still love it.
Very nice bad day
abun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 09:05 PM #101
BradyAndHisBike

i hit a kid in the facemask through about a 4 inch space between fence boards from about 100 feet away. Took like 20 shots, but i did it.
BradyAndHisBike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 01:07 PM #102
cjordan08

If you really wanna hurt someone FREEZE the paintballs before you go lol.
I thought it was pretty funny.
Old 02-01-2009, 02:25 PM #103
Joshua Gregoire

I was goofing around playing speedball with a few of my friends and a lot of walkons at our local field one idle sunday. I was on my way to the back right stand up throwing out paint on the break. I was covering a dorito near the right tape. As I sent a straight rope right towards it, one of the opposing players ran left to avoid the rope and ran towards (my) right tape. A few of my balls hit the edge of the dorito (i was shooting right over it) and one ricocheted right into his goggle. I was pretty shocked. Good times.
Joshua Gregoire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2009, 08:00 PM #104
klettis33
Custom Fiberglass King

klettis33 plays in the PSP
klettis33 is an NCPA player
klettis33 plays in the APPA D4 division
klettis33 has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Wasn't a shot but recently I was at the 50 butterfly on a hyperball field, my gun went down and i stayed in to attract paint, I heard a guy slide into the other side of my bunker so I grabbed a handful of paint, went up and over and threw em at his face, 2-3 broke, he walked off confused as hell..

CHI TOWN FURY
klettis33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2009, 01:52 PM #105
DEV][N_77
winterstein 10

DEV][N_77 plays in the PSP
DEV][N_77 is playing at Living Legends VII
DEV][N_77 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
DEV][N_77 plays in the APPA D4 division
well my best shot was in my first tournament in 3man at paintball barn i was at the right side 50 dorito and i was battleing this guy that was at their 30 small tombstone so i popped out and took one shot and went back into my dorito and at the time wen i took my 1 shot i splaterd it off his lenses and that was my best shot and which was my very 1st kill in my life playing tournaments.
DEV][N_77 is offline   Reply With Quote