Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-30-2008, 10:22 PM #43
dredfield0852

ok so i was playing a game with haybales and a realy crapy snake with just 3 haybales and huge gap inbeetween snake sections. i move up to the 2 section of the snake and shoot 3 guys out. i move up to the 3 section and i see my sis, instead up takeing the open shot at her i run up to her with ten guys on the other team still in, i then shoot her 25 times in the back while 8 of the ten guys are shooting me. then while me and my sis were walking off the field i shot her in the back pointblank
dredfield0852 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-01-2008, 02:27 AM #44
spikeyeyerish

***BEST SHOT EVER SEEN***

delayed of break laned out snake..took back right
mirror was posted on me(because of delay)..snapped and got the post advantage
saw about 1" of his barrel showing
Hit the 1" target ...he tried wipping but every one on the side saw the hit so he walked
spikeyeyerish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 12:22 PM #45
XNinjaBallaX
Paintball Ninja

best shot i ever had was playing outdoors. i sat a guy who was way behond range ( or so i thought ). just for the heck of it i shot 3 balls in the air in his direction. to my imasment 1 hit him on top of the visor. he looked around in shock and then called himself out.
XNinjaBallaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 08:03 PM #46
Afroninjaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaformer2k6aaaaaaaaa...

i was out and some guy put a whole rope into me, i flipped him off and got shot on my middle finger
best i ever had was off the break i one balled a guy
Old 10-05-2008, 12:07 PM #47
EvilxTriumphs

My best shot ever was when i was out playing a woods ball game and the field owner was playing. Now he talks trash off the field and always says how he will walk out of the other teams range and jsut stand there in the open while they try and long ball him. Well he started to do that in a game but he forgot that he was at the bottom of the hill and i was the top. So i see him doing this and i fire about 5 shots at him and nothing and hes luaghing. Then i fire one more shot and it nails him in the balls.
EvilxTriumphs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:33 PM #48
chongballa
a.k.a. chongballa

i hit a bird on the fly with my pgp once
PaintballMilitia
chongballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:29 PM #49
jonotwist
fistfull o'sunshine & joy

Annual Supporting Member
jonotwist is playing at Living Legends VII
jonotwist plays in the APPA D5 division
jonotwist is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
jonotwist supports Empire
i broke out to our field back can, i saw a player hugging mid center dorito with the back center dollhouse behind him. I started a string just as i saw him and then he wen back into his bunker. I did notice none hit and that the paint flew fright past him. fortunately the bunker behind, hit took all of the paint i fired and bounced a ton of it right into his back. i see him get up and walk out.

Breakout Actions Sports Wenies Buy Elsewhere
jonotwist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 01:46 PM #50
Fatal Shock
Ian 'Fitty' Fitzgerald

Annual Supporting Member
just yesterday, at a big game. I was using my prostock pump. We were gathered in the woods outside their base, just in a big fire fight. They kill enough of us because of the guys in the towers we couldn't kill. I'm chillin with this guy thats got a maxed out x7 with god knows what. hes takin shots at this guy and gets out. I'm sitting down behind a stump (lol) and aim and take one shot, hits him right in the mouth.

or

Same big game, but we pushed up to their fort, and on on the outside wall theres an area between the two walls that meet at a corner just big enough for you to shoot thru. With this "four corner" fort (like the "krew logo if you know what i mean?) i see a guy chillin peeking out pinning my guy down, i get on my tip toes, take one shot through the 7in wide lane, and hit him in the throat, lol. (being tall is good sometimes).

Blastin' fools since '04
Fatal Shock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2008, 10:36 AM #51
balla233
**605**

balla233 supports Team VICIOUS
playing a five man toureny and hopper breaks down... Im playing dorito and one balling it.... a guy gets into the snake across field, so I shoot and at the perfect time he pops up and gets it right between the eyes... pretty awesome day....
Old 10-08-2008, 01:23 PM #52
subyrally
Trust your turbo lust

was playing woodsball doing an attack the castle round. i was about 30 yards off the front of the castle, giving cover to my team mates that were try to get to the castle. there was a kid in the top of the left turrent firing at the right side of the field, i was on the left. he never saw it coming, i fired a quick burst,two hit the inside walls on either side and the third hit right above his mask. with the sun going down right behind him, the orange paint looked like i brained the kid. i almost got shot myself cause i was laughing and not paying attention to the rest of the castle.
subyrally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 11:05 AM #53
D.S.S paintball

The best shot i ever got was sweet, i was in a nipple on my back right and there was a guy on there back right in the stand up then i shot three at him and 3 at another then iseen the guy pop out then i shot once and nailed him in the mask.
Uppd ion FOR TRADE! NOW!
Team member of: Down South Sharpshooters
R.I.P Tyson Evenson. You will be missed.
HELP ME FIND A NEW MARKER!
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.p...errerid=410828
D.S.S paintball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 12:28 PM #54
Gunhand
Keep On Truckin'

Gunhand owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
we were playing a 3 on 3 rec game and only head shots counted, I managed to shoot out all three of the other team with head shots. of course no luck was involved it was pure skill and my Phantom . that is a true story but I haven been able to get 1 head shot since that game.

I also shot out this really arrogant guy who had been playing and overkilling everybody all day, 1 shot to the chest with a PGP, only kill I got the whole day but it was sure satisfying :p
Gunhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:12 PM #55
stealthy_Panda
Hide and go Paintball

I was stuck inside a dorito at about the 15, and i was pinned down from the other team. so i jumped out of my bunker and superman dove over the snake to take cover behind the snake, in mid air i noticed a guy was actually under me, i shot him and took cover. it was amazing.
stealthy_Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 02:56 PM #56
Fubar86

Not the best shot, but the most eventfull game for sure.
This happened a few weekes ago so its still verry vivid. So I'm playing walk-ons at the local field. Off the break move to about the thirty to try and make to the fifty. Right as a begin to peek out I got blasted in the neck from behind. I look back and see a rental pointed right at my face with a 10 year old behind it.
I say, "you just shot me in the neck man! what the hell!"
"No I didn't"

So I pissed so say the least, this is the reason I wear neck pad thingy. Had a monster hicky looking scab on my neck for about two weeks.

Back to the game. So I eventually do look out and start battling this guy in the snake, for a good minute or two. He keeps looking out the side the whole time, so I decide to pull off crazy super uber move and bunker this guy. The snake is made of that plastic ribbed tubing, about three feet high. I run up to it and jump over it, shoot him in mid air, my first foot gets over but something catches my second and a proceed to fall to the earth face first. I split my chin open, and my gun then follows and breaks. Then the some other full auto noob 12 year olds light me up then yell at me because I'm not getting off the field in time. So at the end of this game I have a huge bleeding neck wound, broken gun, and a chin that needed eight stitches to fix, all while getting lit up and yelled at.... but I still love it.
Fubar86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 03:48 PM #57
Protoballer89
Taylor Gang or Die

Okay so im behind this house about 150+ feet away from this guy, and i wanted to see if i could snap shoot left handed (horrible left handed), and i pop out, shoot 3 or so shots, then pop back in. About a second later, i pop back out and hes walking away with his gun in the air... pretty sweet
You gas up the marker, put on the mask, and walk onto the field. It doesn't matter that you failed a test, didn't get the girl, or got a ticket on the way there. This is your heaven on earth. Live it, love it, play it.

"Originally posted by _FreshPaint_: I love you and your sig."

"Originally posed by PbNation:This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 34 seconds."
Protoballer89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 01:06 PM #58
Joey24

Not really a shot but.

Well a few of my teammates and I went out to the local feild for a normal day of playing. It was a sunday, so there were alot of woodsballers, and quite a few teams. Anyway my teammate and I got ready and went to the feild. we were playing 10 on 10 on a xball feild vs a few woodsballers and a few tourney guys. I took like 4 pods with me and a full hopper on the feild. On break I went straight to the 50, where the x was laying down because of wind. I sat there for a min just moving around the bunker shooting, taking out a few people. Well about 4mins into the game I realized I was the only one left, and I had just ran out of paint. Their last player was in the back right can just laying down paint. I had about 3shots left in my hopper so I fired off all 3 of them to push him back in, ran from the 50 x to the right tape, and straight up the sideline. I run up on the guy and yell "bang" as loud as I can, about 3inches from the guys head, and he calls "out out out". got the guy out and won the gae with no paint lol.
Joey24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2008, 11:45 PM #59
orkosmusicbox
Pink camo and mohawk

orkosmusicbox has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
orkosmusicbox has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
orkosmusicbox is attending Decay of Nations VI
Well this is not a great shot, and i did not even take it but you'll like this. It was a freak shot where you say "what are the chances?"

So i was playing on the new tip. castle in PA and i was on the top level (3 stories) and i got hit out cause i was just messing around saving paint for a better game. Well as i was walking back to go down a ball goes behing my mask and hits me right in the back of the ear. NOTE: i have a fine mask that i keep on tight, the angle was just freak and managed to come up under the mask. Well if you ever get hit there you will understand what i mean why i say it KILLS!
orkosmusicbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 12:39 AM #60
InvertShorty

one of my best shots was a few years ago and i was rocking a 98 since my gun was broken i was the last guy and i was cornered in the back right and this ego guy comes up to me in a carwash and i try to run, trip put a ball straight up and over and end up getting this guy right in the lenses

NorCal Cyanide

hot dm7 for trade
InvertShorty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 08:00 PM #61
ober777

best shot is when the paint curves left and hit a guy behind the doritos.
ober777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 09:08 PM #62
Hi!

well last game of the day at SC the field with the trenches next to bosnia, dont know the names it was rec day for me and some friends, full reincarnation we were defending the lego city, and my ego goes down... CRAP so i run through the trenches to the other side of the field shooting about 30 fps and i rape 3 guys in the face... not a very good story but it was fun
Hi! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 09:24 AM #63
3P1PHANY S0N
Fall 7 times; Stand up 8.

my best shot was a rec game...first day out with my epiphany..all stock eggy II
i was at a standup inline with snake (no, not a knuckle) and this kid came flyin up into snake. (he was a noob, tippman with a shake shake) he tripped and fell (lmao!!) and landed right infront of the last knuckle. so he was facin me, with no cover whatsoever. i popped out and let out a stream of about 10 balls (yea, i had to be an ***hole.) all 10 hit the kid. it was probably the highlight of my day. ( and the game was a total 5 v 5. and every person in the game had a gun that was 17+ bps; ions, epiphany, pmr, shockers, etc. this kid was the only noob. so i had to do what i did)
if you dont get it, heres a picture thing.

| < thats snake
|
|||
|X < thats the kid
|

|||
O < thats me

Smart Parts Vibe
14' Linear Barrel
Eggy II
3P1PHANY S0N is offline   Reply With Quote