Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-09-2008, 08:45 PM #22
TheWaldo
Mercury Drip

Not my shot, but I was playing with a friend and a paintball hit him in the side of his rental mask where the lens meets the plastic, and went through - without breaking - and ended the game rolling around on the inside of his lens.

Also, a few years ago I was playing woodsball, and was sitting on a bee's nest (unintentionally) when a paintball struck the hive. They swarmed me, so I ran off the field slapping my body parts. That's true btw.

Um, lets see. I tripped running downhill to get to the staging area and smashed my teeth on my nitro tank, chipping it. That's pure clumsiness though.

My friend Jimmy was playing with his Tac8, and he shot one of his rounds, clipping one player in the mask, and the rest of the shell hit the guy behind him. Got two out with one ball, it was pretty awesome.

I don't have any awesome shots myself.

Last edited by TheWaldo : 09-09-2008 at 08:50 PM.
TheWaldo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-10-2008, 07:53 PM #23
carolinakillers
life at 300fps

Well this was a crazy shot someone else did on me. I personally dont feel that I have anything good. But anyways during the middle of a game i had moved to the field behind this like wooden bunker thing. And I was looking through this hole in the bunker about the size of my lens, maybe a little smaller. The next thing I kno I get shot right in the very middle of my lens. At first I didnt really believe that it had jus happened but the ref near me was laugh like crazy. He was laughing b/c the kid who shot me was using a rental 98 and with one shot got me out.
carolinakillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:28 PM #24
kitono

kitono plays in the APPA D5 division
lol what field was this at? I swear I reffed a game where exactly that happened

CCM'd OUTKAST PUMP FST
kitono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 09:30 PM #25
kitono

my craziest shot was when I bounced a paintball off an air bunker and gogged a friend =p

CCM'd OUTKAST PUMP FST
Old 09-10-2008, 09:35 PM #26
kitono

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackdLCD View Post
Woods ball.

I was standing about 10 feet behind a guy on my team.

We were both taking fire and a ball was shot and hit my trigger, which made it fire a ball right into my teammates back. I don't think he ever believed how it happened.
This wins

CCM'd OUTKAST PUMP FST
Old 09-10-2008, 09:38 PM #27
carolinakillers
life at 300fps

this was at palm metto hills in south carolina
carolinakillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:06 PM #28
abun
hmm...

abun plays in the APPA D3 division
During break/shooting practice, My team is parted into 2 groups on each side on the field, Im on the shooting side, each of us will practice laning another guy off the break before he reached his first bunker.. later hell sprint and dive/slide to snake but well stop shooting by then.

My best shot was when I decide to shoot one ball to the other guy when he sprint to snake. (this was not in the drill and I didnt get him during break). So the distance between his first bunker and snake is about 3 yards. Im at the back center on the other side of the field. So I take my aim, about 1 feet before snake, and when he started running, I shoot my cocker.. Just one shot, and I can see the ball travel and splat right on his forehead just before he enter snake.. its a head shot!

I was like Omg!!.. my teamates behind was like wtf!! how/why did you do that?!!
so ya, one shot one kill. some lucky shot.
abun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 08:28 PM #29
Dr. F. Geek
Mech Warrior Cameraman

On my mirror, some electro-something, and me with my pump...shooting offhand, snapping shots. Snapped out between his bursts, and gogged him between the eyes.

He still holds a grudge about that.
Old 09-14-2008, 05:27 PM #30
Lukac_780

A guy shot me and the ball bounced and landed in the pocket of my Smart parts pants

so i bunkered him
it was pretty cool lol
Old 09-15-2008, 03:21 PM #31
Purkel

Purkel owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
in this one game, i knew there was a player creeping up the snake, but i couldnt see him. so im posting up on him, waiting to see where he is... and i just shoot one ball in the snake direction. right as the ball gets to the snake, his head pops up and i hit him right between the eyes.

it was pretty lucky, but it felt great to 1 ball the guy right in the face.
Old 09-17-2008, 12:21 AM #32
Zack890
Pew Pew

i was on a concept scenario field at pentagon and one of those leet kids with spyders with sniper barrels snapped at me and i responded with a stream of 15 brittle paintballs at about 50 yds, one gogs him, he falls and gets 3 in the arse
Zack890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 05:59 PM #33
I R Moose
Let the Shoosting begin

Annual Supporting Member
I R Moose is BST Trusted
I R Moose helped look for balloons
I R Moose owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I R Moose supports Sherwood Forest
I R Moose has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
I R Moose is attending Decay of Nations VI
heres mine, its speedball.

playing in a local 3v3 tourney it came down to 1v1, me in the back right cylinder, the other guy is in the same spot, opp. side. he stops firing to reload, i pop out and empty about half a hopper into the bunker (the field was retiring the bunkers do to tears and just being old) the bunker deflates onto him throwing him of balance and tripping him. his marker goes of and he shoots himself in the chest.
"People ask the question... what's a RocknRolla? And I tell 'em - it's not about drums, drugs, and hospital drips, oh no. There's more there than that, my friend. We all like a bit of the good life - some the money, some the drugs, others the sex game, the glamour, or the fame. But a RocknRolla, oh, he's different. Why? Because a real RocknRolla wants the ****ing lot." -Archie

ST: I just came so hard i passed out
R.I.P.Milwaukee_Throwback
12/13/09 R.I.P. BFG Paintball - The Legend will never be forgotten
I R Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 09:15 PM #34
caturday_tyme
I make it Chocolate Rain

We were playing in my friend's backyard one summer day, and we had a decent speedball field set up. He has a lot of land, and a good flat area for paintball. So I am playing another friend 1 on 1 while a bunch of people just watch and scream / make fun of us to distract us. Well, the wind was picking up a lot and I noticed it was blowing my paint all over the place. Somehow I judged it right and shot so the paint would curve around. My friend was at my mirror and was amazed at how he got hit in the side while I was still basically chillin behind this bunker. Lucky shot, fun times.

yes, I do backflips. No, not naked.

=]
caturday_tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 01:04 AM #35
WVprankster
The Wordsmith

has been a member for 10 years
WVprankster plays in the PSP
WVprankster plays in the APPA D4 division
My best shot actually has nothing to do w/ paintball skill.

I was playing about five years ago. Walk-ons playing on a ten-man hyperball field. Take my bunker, get set up to shoot..and lo and behold, there's a guy in the exact bunker I have an incredible angle on from across the entire field. I shoot a few balls at him. While they're in the air (it's a ten man field, remember) he gets hit from someone else. He squats down, and starts to lift his mask up. My balls break on the mouthguard of his mask, which is (no kidding) now right in front of his eyes.

A half a second later, and they would have taken his eyes.

Sorry for the somber note, but I call this my best shot because it didn't take his eyes.

Currently teamless.

"What is to give light must endure burning." -Frankl
WVprankster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 07:08 PM #36
EmergencyExit
Pissin Fire

Some guy was doing a run through on one of my teammates down the snake. I was up a notch and he didn't see me, so i popped up and shot him in the nips, the only two hits on him. He had to sit out a game cause of the pain.. made my day
Syracuse Orange #14
EKK Elite
EmergencyExit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 09:34 PM #37
Herredomme
Spontaneous hate machine

Herredomme helped look for balloons
Well, I suck at paintball. I've gotten about 10 kills in my whole 1 year of playing. The best shot was when I got a guy in the ankle, and that was the only part of him sticking out.
Old 09-23-2008, 09:45 PM #38
bjonespaintball23

about 6 months ago i was playing on our backyard field with pallets and plywood
it was 5v4 we had 4
off the break i run dive into the snake and as i dive my trigger fires one shot and that one shot goes through a hole in the pallet and hits backcenter sqaure in the mask
he was the best player on their team too
bjonespaintball23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2008, 09:49 PM #39
bjonespaintball23

then once i was playing with my neighboors it was 5v2
i had 2 my teammate started reloading i pop up and take out 2 people and when they called themselve out one person on their team thought they said timeout so he stood up and took his mask off (one of those full head sheild mask and i take one shot not nowing his mask is off and it went passed his face and went in the inside of the back off his mask
bjonespaintball23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2008, 11:14 AM #40
statik40
2k6

statik40 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
i was just playing a game, cant remember how many were on each team but... thats not the point. i normally play in the back so i went to the closest stand-up. after i get there my gun stops working (i shoot a getto cocker so of course it didnt work) it would shoot like 3 balls then nothing. i couldnt figure out what was wrong with it (missing frame screw on eblade) so i set my gun down and literally start to pick up balls off the ground and start throwing them at people who had already crossed the 50. i was already screwed so i said f it. i grabbed a handfull of paintballs and ran around the back to the right tape and went on a bunker run without a gun. scared the **** out of a friend of mine cause he had no idea what was going on. i ended up getting lit up. i guess its not a great shot, but i thought it was a funny story so i thought id share.
statik40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:08 PM #41
Back_anchor
Abstrakt Gunner

Back_anchor owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Back_anchor supports Team VICIOUS
Back_anchor is for the Gunfight
well my very first time i went out i was using an old spyder hammer 1 and i saw a tree move like somone ran past it so i take cover and thing oh **** im gonna get just pwned so i poke my head out and see buddy the teams sniper and i cocked the pump and took a beatiful shot right to his mask maybe 60 yards i was great thats why i still play to this day
Old 09-27-2008, 11:44 PM #42
yungblood003

my best shot was at a local field and some kid was scared and was pinching in behind a wood bunker and my ion was messed up so i was usin a 98 custom and it curved and gogged him. that was the funniest shot i ever took
yungblood003 is offline   Reply With Quote