Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 05-14-2010, 12:21 PM #190
reddead38

lol no he shot the kid the ball hit his back and rolled into the guys pants lol i was there with him that day it was funny as hell
Invert Avatar
reddead38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 01:06 PM #191
2gd4u
Run threw your crew.

2gd4u owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
2gd4u supports Team VICIOUS
2gd4u is for the Gunfight
Quote:
Originally Posted by reddead38 View Post
lol no he shot the kid the ball hit his back and rolled into the guys pants lol i was there with him that day it was funny as hell
sounds like a good time man
2gd4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2010, 07:55 PM #192
GFX260
Jesse Day

GFX260 supports Team VICIOUS
GFX260 is for the Gunfight
has very little to do with the shot and a lot more to do with speedy stealth

I was playing on a huge woodsball field
a lone opposing player spotted me in the woods & I was in a disadvantaged position (and frankly would rather move than stand trading lucky shots) so I moved back & down the hill toward a opening. he moved toward the opening to post up & wait on me to come out. little did he know that when I retreated, I was hauling ***! So I sprinted across the opening & into some other woods that surrounded a creek bed then made my way up the creek bed. At this time the opposing player is in the tall grass directly between me & where he thinks I am about to be coming out at. carefully, I creep out of the privet & thick undergrowth surrounding the creek bed while watching patiently in the direction I sensed his presence. That's when he slowly eased up over the tall grass with his back facing me. An aura glowed around the back of his cranium, it was like shooting impotent pandas in a cage. Bam! that's back when wally world actually sold some good paint (super swirl; the other, other marballizers). It gravitated directly to the center of the strap on the back of his SCOTT badass goggles. He yelped "Hit!!, Hit!!" and turned around to see where it came from but I had sunk back into the thick brush already. He never even knew he lost track of me.
GFX260 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 06:39 PM #193
boats1228
BB

boats1228 is for the Gunfight
some luck some using my brain,

using a rental 98c and we were playing on a airball field and i noticed the rental had started to curve right every shot and me and the guy on the other team were the last ones left and we were across each other on the 50 so i just shot a little left to his bunker ( he was still hiding behind it) and then he pops up with a nice big yellow splat on his goggles
Old 06-07-2010, 10:00 PM #194
Subterfuge
Arctic Wolf

has been a member for 10 years
Coming back from a bad day of woodsball, I found a small reball bounce house looking thing. Woodsball the rain made it already hard to see the camoflauged players in the treeline. The stupid thing is that they don't even move forward from the starting box. They all move back, hide in the treeline, and wait. The lamest games ever woodsball that day. Man, I am always chasing these guys, they run off and scatter like they are running away from the cops. And the field is massive. So it's incredibly hard to lock down a guy without getting ambushed from some unknown hiding, camping, sniper wannabe. While I am chasing the guys I CAN see that are running away trying to hide, the pansies that are already hiding take me out. And they only run from me, as soon as I am eliminated, they change thier tatics back to normal. Seriously I get tired of sitting there for 5 minutes without a shot going off, knowing they are all waiting for me in the treeline.

At the reball bounce house looking thing, it was newbish in that I had to use the U.S army milsim marker from walmart or sports authority. Nothing else. We were forced to wear chest and neck protectors. I took down a 5 man team two times, the other players were good distractors (the only two kids that were playing against the adults on my team did not make it past my waistline). One of the shots I made was left handed two feet away in the face of another opposing player. I switched hands, peaked out the left at the right 50, and his face just popped out in front of my barrel. I bounced a reball off his mask and it flew all the way to the back. Not the best shot, but it's a recent shot. The other guys on the field were bunkered because they were distracted by the other players. They didn't see me coming most of the time or didn't expect someone to play that fast. Obviously I can win a firefight and a tradeoff in paint, when the other players can't run and hide like pansies. They were trapped within the net. It was like releasing a lion in a gerbil cage.
Subterfuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:05 PM #195
Phoenix01

The best shot I have ever had was not having to shoot at all. Last weekend we were playing some woodsball. I'll give you the layout of the playing field. To the furthest east is an open grassy field with a few ceder trees scattered. To the west of the field is the wooded area that is all on one hill and running through the middle of these two areas is a creek. It was really low so alot of times we would run up and down it to get around the other team.

So three of the guys on my team walked the edge where the field/creek/hill meet. The remaining 5 of us spread out and walked the hill. Me and another guy took the highest part of the hill so we could flank the other team members. Little did we know that they were staying low to the creek. After about 20 minutes of play there were 4 of us left, me and the other guy up top and two down on the edge of the field. Those two guys were taking fire from the remaining member of the other team. I took point and worked my way down the hill to see what I could do to help them out. I could see that they had moved out from the edge of the field about 100 ft and the opposing player was about 15 ft from the creek bank out in the open field behind a ceder. I slowly worked my way up the creek bank and then towards this guy. I pressed the end of my barrel in the middle of his back and said Bang.

It was hilarious because he had no idea that I was behind him due to his focusing on my team mates. Sure I could have shot him, but I felt this was a much better way and more demoralizing than a shot in the back.
Phoenix01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:05 PM #196
tygracey58

i think my best elimination was when i was just screwing around at my friends house. it was me ontop of this huge hill and two of my friends on the bottom. so at the start of the game i send a rope down the hill with my apex on full and get out the first guy, who was already half way up the hill by then.. then standing up there beside a tree i see the second guy poke his head out. i send one ball down. and from the second it left my barrel i new it would hit him. the ball was in the air for so long. and he was over 350 feet away. it hit him right in the mask. and he didnt even know where i was the whole time.
The End
tygracey58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 08:24 PM #197
furious Pheonix

none yet BUT, Its on its way...hahahahahaha
Old 09-23-2010, 11:02 AM #198
GunCollector
REF

GunCollector owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was playing a game of speed ball, it was two on two. I know that is small but it was in between games, and just the people i came with. anyways off the break my friend and I off the break go straight to the snake. as we are hitting the snake my friend gets shot as he is damn fast and beat me there so as he is still getting shot at i slide feet first on my back. At this point I should mention it is an indoor course. they had carpet and the paint made it increasingly slick as the games went on, and the sun was setting so the floor was very slippery. so i slide from the 30 to the gap between the 30 and 50. The guy who shot my teammate was an idiot and literally moved out of the bunker to try and shoot me. I was lying on my back at this point and i rolled over twice and ended up on my back looking down the field out of the snake, he is standing not 7 feet from me and all his shots wizz over me. but as i look up to shoot him the sun coming through the glass door to the field blinds me so i rip off a small burst and hear him yell "OUT". i then popped to my feet and swung to my left and took out the other guy.
GunCollector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 01:02 AM #199
Sm0keydaBear

Yah, it's me and this other guy 1 on 1 woodsball. I think he knew where I was, but I was down to 5 balls. I shoot 4 in his general direction, although I didn't know if he was there or not. I save the last, look down my hopper to make sure I had it, then fired a last one that way. In about a minute or more, he comes walking back to where we were with a break right on his left eye of his goggle.
Sm0keydaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2010, 08:43 AM #200
zonda7791

zonda7791 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I was playing woods ball at a local field over the summer. i decided to have some fun and play a few games with my PMI pistol. I was at a wood-pile bunker and spotted another guy about 80-110 feet in front of me. I stood up and waved both of my hands in the air to get his attention (not in an "i'm out way...more like a dancing motion.). I pulled out my pistol,aimed, and took a shot, not even expecting to come close to him. I gogged him. haha
zonda7791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 10:42 AM #201
Bad71
.... from the ashes

Bad71 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Bad71 plays in the APPA D4 division
Bad71 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
20 min match on Open play day in a "town". Me and 5 others advanced up the Left side, doing a good job of advancing and cover firing. My mini bolt starting jamming, allowing melonly 1 shot every 20 secs. I stayed in trying to be as accurate as possible. had a good veiw of the opposing church tower about 35 yards away. Saw a sniper not paying attention to me, lobbed one lucky shot his direction and watched it hit him in the right shoulder. He was stunned, not knowing where it came from. We were able to storm the church and take out his counterpart moments later.
MORAL OF THE STORY.... even with marker malfunctions... dont give up!!!!!

Bad71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 06:31 AM #202
SupportinYou
FSSSB

SupportinYou plays in the PSP
SupportinYou is playing at Living Legends V
SupportinYou owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SupportinYou posts videos on PbNation
SupportinYou is Legendary
We were doing a 3 v 1 against a local D1 player. It was my teammate, my friend that had never played paintball before and I vs him on this 2 v 2 field. My friend acts it out like CoD and runs to the back left so he can sit there all game. He gets shot. My teammate was borrowing my gun so I'm using a crap Ion that only shoots 190 fps. Well the center prop is a snake so as my teammate pins him down with a stream I run, jump over the center prop and shoot him in the back as I'm jumping.
SupportinYou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2010, 07:23 PM #203
FuzzyMcFatAss (Banned)

Best shot someone ever got on me was at my local field it's a scenario field (Sherwood Forest) and I was in the back of it along the fence of railroad ties when some walk on took one pop with his rental 98 and it broke on the front end of my barrel probably 60ft away. Needless to say that kid was stoked for the rest of the day.
FuzzyMcFatAss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2010, 07:58 AM #204
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death

The door to the field was blowing open because of wind, one ball came flying threw and hit a kid inside his open mouth....

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 08:50 AM #205
pbMareritt
gmr

pbMareritt owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
pbMareritt posts videos on PbNation
ran out to the corner and over ran it on purpose, leaned over the out of bounds and was able to shoot straight into the snake 1 and got him out, then scooted back into the corner bunker.
pbMareritt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:13 PM #206
Gangstalicious
I play paintball

Gangstalicious is for the Gunfight
Gangstalicious supports Sherwood Forest
Gangstalicious posts videos on PbNation
Gangstalicious has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
yesterday i was playing a 4v4 on a hyperball field. I ran out of paint before the game so i went out and found this boot looking thing on the ground so i used that. i ran to the fifty and hid behind some pallets. i sat there waiting, some kid walked right past me and i turned around and threw the boot at him. he actually called out when it hit him.
Gangstalicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:17 PM #207
lucasicool

lucasicool helped look for balloons
lucasicool supports Sherwood Forest
lucasicool has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lucasicool has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
lucasicool has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavedanger
ight once i was playen a reg game and nicky cuba was on my team ( he is friends with the owner of my local field therefoe he was playen ) so its me him and 2 other guys ( we are all d3 player exept cuba) against a local D2 7 man team. so i go to the center 50 off break shoot the guy who was also in cener 50, then run up the field shooting the 2 snake guys and the snake corner,i then was eliminated, so it was a 3 0n 3 ( note this is onlly about 40 seconds inyo the game) , so then my teamated push all the way up the snake and win the game.After the game cuba came up 2 me and gave me a high 5 it was a sick game
So you played 4 on 7????? Doubt it....
My best shot.... My first pump kill
lucasicool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:02 AM #208
OneEyedMoe

I got to use my friends Etek 3 in the last game of the day. We were playing a 1 min game on the speed ball field. We decided to play it sideways to go faster. One guy decided to run across the whole field to be on my side. I hit him running and the ball curved under his mask and hit him in the chin.
OneEyedMoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 09:08 AM #209
straightshocker4
aka Straightkilla20 6/08

straightshocker4 posts videos on PbNation
me and some kid swapped guns for a game, my clone for his ego11 and i was gunfighting some kid on the dside and had the best technical snapshot ive ever had....textbook, I guess drills do work
Old 03-11-2011, 02:47 PM #210
l0udude
waddup son, whatever

l0udude supports Team VICIOUS
playing some local woodsball with my 98 custom a few years ago with some low-grade paint i hooked one around a trailer he was hiding behind right down the barrel of his gun.
l0udude is offline   Reply With Quote