PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-03-2008, 07:58 PM #1
cherbs08
My life's good realy good

The Best Shot you have ever had!

I wanted to see what some other people's best shots are just to start some conversation and to have some fun.

I have to say my best shot was pretty sweet. I was playing some rec ball one day at my local field with some walk ons that were new to the sport so i was playing for the fun of it. There turned out to be this chick on the other team. So at the start of the game we broke out and some people got out and eventually i made it all the way down the left side of the field. Well the chick didnt get out yet and she was the very last one left. I found here taking cover behind a little tombstone next to the snake laying on her elbows with her butt sticking up right in the air (meanwhile i was behind her). So i took aim and fired one shot and hit her square in the buttocks and she screamed! ha ha

So if you have any good shots whether it was great accuracy or just a funny one or what ever, please feel free to list it.

Last edited by cherbs08 : 09-04-2008 at 08:01 PM.
cherbs08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 PM #2
extrabonez
...---...

ok i was woodsballing and it was a pre flood of rivers so now the field changed but so i had ghilled up my mask and i was stalking some guy and follows him trying to get my other teamate with a grenade and i snuck up...and i snapped a stick...i thought i was gone but he was too focused on my teamate that just then happened to run outta air and was having to single shot..he got my bro...then i fired a quick burst and got one right either on the left cheek or the small of the back...thats my good shot...
extrabonez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 07:59 PM #3
cherbs08

ha nice dude...there has got to be some other good shots out there...tell your story
Old 09-04-2008, 08:24 PM #4
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

first time i played with my PMR, we decided "lets try a woods game" so we got a like 12 v 12 going and me and my brother doubled up this wood pile thing. i see a guy wayyyyyyy at the other side of the field(easily 100+ yards) and with my stock PMR barrel, i take one shot and nail him in the chest.....couldnt get any more perfect(unless it was a headshot)
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 09:43 PM #5
wavedanger

wavedanger supports Cereal Killerz 2
ight once i was playen a reg game and nicky cuba was on my team ( he is friends with the owner of my local field therefoe he was playen ) so its me him and 2 other guys ( we are all d3 player exept cuba) against a local D2 7 man team. so i go to the center 50 off break shoot the guy who was also in cener 50, then run up the field shooting the 2 snake guys and the snake corner,i then was eliminated, so it was a 3 0n 3 ( note this is onlly about 40 seconds inyo the game) , so then my teamated push all the way up the snake and win the game.After the game cuba came up 2 me and gave me a high 5 it was a sick game
Old 09-04-2008, 11:30 PM #6
chongballa
a.k.a. chongballa

i was really hungover and only got 3 hrs of sleep the night before. we were playing 4 on 4. i go to the back inside left and shoot both guys on my tape with the same stream, then i go into the snake and crawl to thier30. i pop up, shoot the guy in the back, then i run up the tape and shoot the opposite corner guy out (all four players). i walk off the field (feeling like i want to throw up) when my teammate walks up and says " chong, you ******! you shot them all out!" i wasnt even aware of what i had just done! (because i was hungover)
PaintballMilitia
chongballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 11:34 PM #7
chatua
99 problems, all *****es

chatua is an NCPA player
chatua plays in the APPA D5 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongballa View Post
i was really hungover and only got 3 hrs of sleep the night before. we were playing 4 on 4. i go to the back inside left and shoot both guys on my tape with the same stream, then i go into the snake and crawl to thier30. i pop up, shoot the guy in the back, then i run up the tape and shoot the opposite corner guy out (all four players). i walk off the field (feeling like i want to throw up) when my teammate walks up and says " chong, you ******! you shot them all out!" i wasnt even aware of what i had just done! (because i was hungover)
youre cool
Old 09-05-2008, 12:13 AM #8
Pballer-Mike94

this was when i was like 12 and 2nd use of pmr

I was playing with my 2 brothers and my cousin who plays for the boston sabers or what ever and the other team was this 5 man d3 team and i took back right and went into snake. shot there snake player moved to ther snake one and shot the whole team except back right(my bros were already out so it was 5v2) . and my cousin was in back left and he ran down the left side and shot the back right

and 2 weeks ago i was playing 3v3 and my team was elminated I WAS at 45 snake and hoped the snake went to the X i knew back left was outta paint so the back center runs down the right side i lite him up and the back left and right were left. I bunker the back left and shoot back right out with my last paintball.

and i was in right 50 snake and it was me and back right. they had back right and 2 in lfet snake so i run from rigth 50 snake to back left and shoot them both out and run down shoot out the back right

R.I.P Ron Butler

Last edited by Pballer-Mike94 : 09-06-2008 at 07:55 PM.
Pballer-Mike94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 10:23 AM #9
chongballa
a.k.a. chongballa

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatua View Post
youre cool
i wasnt trying to be cool, i was just sharing my story
PaintballMilitia
chongballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 01:44 PM #10
BlackdLCD

Woods ball.

I was standing about 10 feet behind a guy on my team.

We were both taking fire and a ball was shot and hit my trigger, which made it fire a ball right into my teammates back. I don't think he ever believed how it happened.
BlackdLCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 03:54 PM #11
WHODA

This one time I was playing Xball and ran up to this guy in the snake. He was already laying down, so I rolled him over, kicked off his stupid little JT mask and shot a ball in each of his eyes. He was crying afterward screaming "he blinded me" and "I'm filing charges". It was pretty sweet.
WHODA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 09:27 AM #12
cherbs08

ha ha all pretty nice stories and its cool to make a story up too it just has to be good
Old 09-07-2008, 05:29 PM #13
platinum601

I was the last person on my team and i started running as fast as i could away from my opponents, since they had like 6. I turn around and i see a deer who started attacking them!!! They tried to shoot it but it still put up a crazyass fight. Then they all started to run the other way.

I was laughing so hard i started to cry!!!

The best game EVER!!!
platinum601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 06:54 PM #14
Darthdoug
CRU Paintball Player

Annual Supporting Member
Darthdoug plays in the PSP
Darthdoug donated to help Peyton Trent
Darthdoug owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Darthdoug supports our troops
Darthdoug plays in the APPA D3 division
My story was out in a woodsball field. It was 5 on 5 or so. My team looked like all older guys so I knew I was playing front. I sprinted all the way to the center of the field where there was a small building that was a great 50 spot to hold. I ran in there and started shooting. I took out at least 3 of the opposing team who probably didn't know I had made it there, but either way it was a blast.

Then I noticed I was getting shot at from both sides on the tape lines. I was suprised I didn't think many where left so I looked closer, and yep one side was my team. I was up on adrenaline and he was an easy target so I took him and spun to the opposite 50. Two more of my guys were shooting at me! By this point I was hopped up and a bit angry at my team for being that stupid so after a few yells that I was on their team (they weren't listening over their guns), I started shooting back.

I got em both.

I walked off the field with 6-8 kills against a 5 man team and I walked that flag back. Needed doing and I did it.
Darthdoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2008, 11:05 AM #15
superwaffleman2
Charlies in the trees!!11

I was playing seedball and I shot a guy in the lense from roughly 80ft away with one shot with my 98 custom. Seriously I couldn't even beleive that I had made that shot.
Old 09-08-2008, 01:48 PM #16
tzzler44
Shocker Tech

tzzler44 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
tzzler44 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
tzzler44 is attending Decay of Nations VI
I was playing woodsball one time attacking a castle. Using my old hammerhead kit and already having broken paint in the barrel i fired a random shot in the direct of the fort and watched it fly. Some unfortunate kid decided to stick his head up from the turrets at that moment. My ball corkscrewed a few times and curved right into this kids lense. Best BS shot I ever didn't mean to make.
Old 09-08-2008, 07:57 PM #17
jbench775
FREE AGENT!!

no one will believe this but i can assure you it happened. first time playing with my mini, it was right when they came out so i was having all types of problems, and i had shot the floor a couple time but by accident 9 so the barrel was touching the floor when i shot) and on top of that it was innacurate from before. anyways, my balls were flying all over the place. so i was aiming for the 12 (middle i believe is 12) and it curved and hit the back player in 13 (back right)!!! i couldnt believe it! i of course sold my mini right after.
Old 09-08-2008, 08:03 PM #18
Proud EGO Owner
$$$$ 816> LIFE $$$$

Proud EGO Owner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Proud EGO Owner owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Proud EGO Owner supports Team VICIOUS
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

center 50=very middle

back right=back right
Proud EGO Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:18 PM #19
QuiverKiller
SHC

This happened sunday on practice with one of my teamates, but i was still pretty stoked when it happened. It was a 4v2 (we were the two) and i was in snake corner and my teamate was in back centre. We were crossed up and there was a player in the snake i wasnt watching, so i asked my teamate if i was hit on the pack, but he though i asked if i had any pods on my back, so he said ya. I called my self out and me and him were discussing what happened with my pack and all, and i turn aroud to see my teamate at centre 50. It turns out he had shot the only player on dorito side, ran to centre 50, shot two guys in the back, and then he shot the last player in the snake out.

I was pretty stoked cause the team we were playing plays a division higher than us
Aftershock Fan #26
Shark Heart Crew
QuiverKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 05:53 PM #20
SynergyAMB1125
chuckin up the shakas

Quote:
Originally Posted by cherbs08 View Post
ha ha all pretty nice stories and its cool to make a story up too it just has to be good
haha what are you trying to say?
Originally Posted by OA_paintball: im just worried if i donate plasma and some cancer patient gets it, his dicks gonna grow and hes gonna have mad game with the nurses.. probably not good for the hospital.

Dennis Woolford 9/26/08

TROLLPOCALYPSERed-Shirted Super Smashed Bros '11
SynergyAMB1125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 07:48 PM #21
cherbs08

i mean if your story is not True (sorry it didnt sound clear) then it better be a good "made up" story. For example look at WHODA's story it is clearly made up but it is good. Do you understand what i mean now?