Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-01-2008, 12:30 AM #1
RailFax07

I need your PMR Knowledge and assitance!!

Ok so check this out..This whole new PMR SE experience is not going so well..

I was supposed to go play paintballing today but a friend was unable to go..Which Im glad I didnt go because last night I was shooting some paint to get the "feel" of the gun firing it..

Well I came back inside and replaced the battery and when I was done I somehow clicked the "Configuration Mode" on..And screwed up ALL of the factory settings..But I read the Manual and reset everything back..

BUT now Im having a HUGE problem..I thought I had fixed everything but I think I made it worse..Now when I turn the marker on and I have my hopper on and tank in I get normal green light..BUT when I pull the trigger I just get a "Pshhh" shot and green FLASHING light..No Paint coming out and no other shots are going through..

I looked over the "PMR Troubleshooting Guide" on these forums and did EVERYTHING on there..Replaced battery AGAIN..Got the Q-Tip and cleaned the eyes..Got "Office Depot cleaning dust air" and sprayed it through the barrell and eyes..

AND STILL GETTING THIS PROBLEM!! HELP!
RailFax07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-01-2008, 12:33 AM #2
balla245

check/change and relube orings on the bolt.

Old +48 | New +31
balla245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:35 AM #3
ZildjianDevil

Turn your eyes off, shoot then after everything shoots
well, then turn your eyes back on. your bolt is probly just
sticking because of over lubing maybe.
Crossfire 68ci 4500psi & DXS 48ci 4500psi HPA
Halo B V35 w/Rip Drive & Dye Rotor
Virtue Crown Ultra Soft & Dye Speed Feed
Virtue Laser Eyes
Stiffi Barrel 14" .691
ZildjianDevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 12:38 AM #4
RailFax07

Quote:
Originally Posted by balla245 View Post
check/change and relube orings on the bolt.
Did that already..That was the first thing I did last night..
Old 09-01-2008, 12:41 AM #5
RailFax07

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZildjianDevil View Post
Turn your eyes off, shoot then after everything shoots
well, then turn your eyes back on. your bolt is probly just
sticking because of over lubing maybe.
Well the thing is when I have just the gun set to "Practice" mode where I can just sit there and practicing "Walking the trigger" while Im just watching tv or whatever its not making that second click noise..Know what I mean? So I dont think its the Bolt..And dont dont its the O-Rings..Nor the battery..
Old 09-01-2008, 07:50 AM #6
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

first off.. which board do you have? the stock board does not have a practice or training mode..

and how much air do you have left in your tank? once your tank gets low.. there is not enough air left to recock the bolt...

lastly i would try another battery from another source because i one bought a huge pack of batteries and every one of them was bad.. drove me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with my gun until i figured out it was the batteries..

good luck
Old 09-01-2008, 10:36 AM #7
RailFax07

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithalone View Post
first off.. which board do you have? the stock board does not have a practice or training mode..

and how much air do you have left in your tank? once your tank gets low.. there is not enough air left to recock the bolt...

lastly i would try another battery from another source because i one bought a huge pack of batteries and every one of them was bad.. drove me nuts trying to figure out what was wrong with my gun until i figured out it was the batteries..

good luck

Yea I have the Stock board..Well what do you call it when you turn the eyes on..Then press and hold the bottom button to where it flashes red and makes a a different click noise?

I still have 3k air..

I put a total of 4 batteries through it last night..

Well I stayed up literally ALL night last night..Till like..2:30am Central time trying to fixed this gun..

I found 2 things really weird..Somehow in the Mode where you can put it in "Semi-Automatic", "PSP", and "Millinium". Well I found ANOTHER mode on my stock board somehow..You know on this mode when you chance it it flickers all orange? Well on mine it flickers 2 orange then a Green when I found this other mode..Sounds weird I know..

BUT ITS FIXED FOR NOW!! WAHOO!!

Register on this forum to keep updated on local tournies, big events, etc.
Old 09-01-2008, 02:30 PM #8
faithalone
God...Faith...Paint

ok.. that is not really a training mode that is just a mode where the eyes are off.. and that clicking noise that you hear is the noid clicking but no air on the gun... some boards like the tadao have an actual training mode that uses a very low dwell and the lights actually change color based on how fast you are pulling the trigger... very cool and very fun ...

the hidden mode you found is nxl mode... congrats
not weird at all!

as far as the noise you are hearing it sounds like your dwell is too low.. try to set it back to the default of 25 ms (look at the manual) and i bet you will be ok

good luck
Old 09-01-2008, 04:08 PM #9
autoc-o1

autoc-o1 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
never screw around with the settings....leave the factory 1s i only change my firing modes...and i leave it at 20 bps cause thats all i need. and i dont know how you just happend to click conficuration mode by just changing the battery.

u can change your trigger sensitivity and rof if u want...but i wouldnt touh the dwell..
autoc-o1 is offline   Reply With Quote