cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
cfl mike owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
cfl mike supports Team VICIOUS
cfl mike is for the Gunfight
cfl mike has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Gear Sale got them goodies

The 2 Dye jerseys front and back (same ones) and the front of the blue redz jersey

Back of redz jersey, front of redz pants, and The 3 profilers/w top attachments and mask bag

Front of empire jersey, back of reds pants, Vlocity hopper, Bob Long-Long Shot barrel, and 2 speed feeds for halos and etc. (Will fit other hoppers read full description for anything bellow or just ask.)

Back of empire jersey, Front of empire pants, gray Bruce Lee bunker king "we kill suckers" grips, blue empire head band, and DXS Pulse hopper/w speedfeed.

Back of empire pants, 5+5 blue redz pack, red redz 3+3 pack/w harness on it (can be switched or can buy another one)

Red 2004 vert cocker, Black ion with ups, box, stocks and other stuff inside, and qlock feedneck just above.

04 vert cocker other side, Ion and qlock above it on the other sides along with box.

Those are not stains on the jerseys, pants, and other equipment. It is glare from the flash and the lens is a little too senseitive.

GUNS:
2005 ion
-hyper2 reg
-qlock feedneck (still have stock too)
-redz asa/w on/off
-no cosmetic damage
-still have all stock parts
-still in new condition only used 2 times
-still have box and all those goodies

2004 vert cocker
-stock
-in mint condition

Jerseys:
2 blue dye c3-4 jerseys i believe have the blue stickes on the shoulders to help keep tank steady

blue redz 05-06 jersey

red empire jersey got the black empire stickes

Pants:
Redz 04-05 red pants will get exact sizes if intrested but most will fit almost all

Red empire 05-06 invert or grind not quite sure

Masks:
Blue Profiler with tinted lenses

Blue profiler still have bag for it maybe the box too

Black Profiler

JT Invader

Hoppers:
Vlocity LNIB only used once just tested

Pulse has a couple cracks around a couple screws and one screw missing on the very bottom (doesnt do anything just a way to save time taking it a part). Clips are a little worn but will stay in on their own and still work. Do have lid for it somewhere but have the speedfeed on it anyways. This i must say is the best hopper ive ever used and it fast, and relieable and i really like will miss it but need money.

Packs:
Pmi 4 pack with tank slot

Redz 5+5 05 pack

Redz 3+3 04 pack

*NOTE: for redz packs i have 2 packs but only one harness so know that and we can work something out

Other:
New Bob long Long Shot barrel stock for the custom timmys

2 halo (pulse,ricochet,or of course reloader B) speedfeeds (the speedcaps)

Bruce Lee bunker king "we kill suckers" grips. (Uses the 3 screw set up for 2 top top corners and bottom right corner i believe it is for ego and any eletric autocockers and anything else that uses the same.

Blue empire head band

WHAT IM LOOKING FOR:
MAKE AN OFFER AND WE CAN WORK SOMETHING OUT.
Cash accordingly. Cash is king will do paypal for safe reasons Shoot me an offer the worst i can say is no. I will try to price fairly so just send me an offer for anything.

Will do Trades for anything for almost anything. DO NOT WANT STUFF THAT IS NOT PAINTBALL STUFF. Send me reasonable offer and we can work something out.

Main things im looking for.

R/f chips for pulses
pulses
rotors
gun wise just will not even look at spyders, tippmans, and such. anything else we can work out.
gearbags

I DO HAVE FEEDBACK AND WILL SEND IT THROUGH TO YOU IN A PM FOR ANYONE INTRESTED IN ANYTHING. I WILL NOT SHIP FIRST. THOUGH I CAN PROVIDE ALMOST ANY INFORMATION ABOUT ME THAT YOU NEED TO SERIOUS TRADERS AND BUYERS. Thank You.

PICTURES ARE UP AND CAN SEND MORE TO SERIOUS BUYERS AND TRADERS BY REQUEST.

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=3808906

Last edited by cfl mike : 01-15-2009 at 01:19 PM.
cfl mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 01-15-2009, 01:20 PM #2
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

Up

Why do people do this wanna-be hk thing? I mean hk people dont even play paintball, they just whine and start drama while wearing the ugliest stuff. Seriously you find light blue and pink to be attractive colors for your parents 1500 dollar investment (your gun/marker)? If you want to whine keep it off the field and save it for the internet; O wait! THATS EXACTLY WHAT YOU DO! Haha, if you don't play then don't whine.

I want your G6r parts and upgrades, sell them to me, because you wont get anything for them if you sell/trade them with the gun.
Old 01-18-2009, 03:28 AM #3
VINNY5

how much would you take for EVERYTHING? please pm me asap
VINNY5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:10 AM #4
thetindmc
BOOM!!! Hello=]

40.00 shipped pp'd for vlocity
thetindmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 05:02 AM #5
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

pmed both

Old 01-19-2009, 02:37 PM #6
aloooooexx
AGG 4 Life

has been a member for 10 years
aloooooexx owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
aloooooexx supports Pev's Paintball
aloooooexx plays in the APPA D5 division
45 shipped on the old school cocker? lmk pm me
aloooooexx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2009, 02:51 PM #7
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

no

Last edited by cfl mike : 01-24-2009 at 12:16 AM.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:27 AM #8
teamrampage
HK SUPPORT

hey can you send me a pm on the oldschool cocker man, im willing to work out some kinda deal here for it, just shoot me a pm and we will go from there.
Old 01-21-2009, 12:40 AM #9
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

we talked already pmed

Old 01-21-2009, 12:56 AM #10
aloooooexx
AGG 4 Life

haha those guns selll for 40 on ebay man think about it its a pos
Old 01-21-2009, 01:00 AM #11
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

ok

Last edited by cfl mike : 01-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
Old 01-21-2009, 11:07 AM #12
aloooooexx
AGG 4 Life

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hinge-frame-auto...3A1%7C294%3A50

Thats on ebay and your on pbnation its twice as nice and my RL shocker and could buy all the gear in this thread. Besides you only shoot low end guns. Think about it
Old 01-21-2009, 06:34 PM #13
cfl mike
Ron Paul = God

thank you for your kindness

Last edited by cfl mike : 01-22-2009 at 05:42 PM.
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.