Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-28-2008, 07:55 PM #1
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

Stolen 07 Ego+68/45 CP Tank+Vlocity JR In Kentucky

ok i shipped my gun and setup to oHyBriDx in Nancy,Kentucky. He didnt tell me he wasnt going to be home to get the package so i didnt get signature confirmation. So he wasnt home for the package and it was left on his porch and it was stolen. In the box was my Blue Ego7 it was dust blue with gloss blue parts. It had SPD grips on it with a girl and a city in the backround. The feedneck was grey and it also had a grey ccu kit in the box. The tank was a cp 68/45 and it had a crossfire reg on it. The Vlocity JR was black and had a big red Ranjerz sticker on it along with a pbfashion, it had drill holes in the shell for a regular speedfeed so it could be wire tied in, and the ld had a crack in it.

Ego7:

will post more info if i can find it

thanks,
Anthony

Left for Dead.
C0NT@CTK1LL@3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-28-2008, 08:18 PM #2
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

The tank and the vlocity were mine..he got it the day before he shipped it i have pics of the vlocity and tank ill post them in a second.
wyckofflax16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 08:26 PM #3
wyckofflax16 (Banned)

CP tank shown on ego8

Vlocity jr
wyckofflax16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:27 PM #4
zombie187

sounds like its oHyBriDx's problem now. as long as you can show delivery took place it is no longer your responsibility.
zombie187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 09:56 PM #5
railz
Manamana - DooDooDeDooDoo

railz is a Supporting Member
railz donated to help Peyton Trent
railz is playing at Living Legends III
railz supports our troops
Did you insure the package?
railz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 10:04 PM #6
EC I BaCkFiRE
Make it to Sunday

EC I BaCkFiRE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I agree with zombie187, its his problem now. He should hold ends to his part of the bargain and send you what is owed.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:08 PM #7
railz

I'd like to see tracking information before I get further into this thread.
Old 08-28-2008, 10:46 PM #8
xsniper3x (Banned)

I agree with zombie also, you did the right thing and sent him your gun and hopper. now oHyBriDx should send you what ever it was you were getting from him
xsniper3x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 11:00 PM #9
railz

Check the OP's feedback. It looks like he's had shipping problems in the past. Henceforth I want to see tracking/shipping information along with PMs about the "theft".
Old 08-29-2008, 10:01 AM #10
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

i have the tracking and i did get insurance but on the tracking it says it was delivered so im sure they cnt give me anything

and the trade was for a droid

and almost the talking was done over aim

Left for Dead.
Old 08-29-2008, 01:42 PM #11
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

he just told me he sold his droid because hes quiting

what to do now?

Left for Dead.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:23 PM #12
EC I BaCkFiRE
Make it to Sunday

EC I BaCkFiRE owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
wtf... thats bull ****. He should send you $$$ for what the package was worth.
Old 08-29-2008, 02:31 PM #13
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

i rly just want my gun and setup back or the droid im gonna try and talk to his dad but his dad is backing up his son

Left for Dead.
Old 08-29-2008, 04:08 PM #14
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

his dad is a little bastard he wnt send me anything and told me i should have been more safe and got a signature confirmation

dusterdemon340 (3:02:21 PM): hey get back 2 me wen u get this
iSprayy (4:44:21 PM): hey
dusterdemon340 (4:47:59 PM): hi
dusterdemon340 (4:49:42 PM): ummm ur gonna have 2 buy the droid back and give it 2 me it was delivered 2 ur house i went 2day to the post office and they talked to ur post office and said it was delivered to ur house and once it reached ur house it wasnt my responsibility if it got stolen it is urs so no buts the droid if rigtfully mine
iSprayy (4:51:49 PM): This is Troy again and buddy I told you im not giving you something for nothing im not going to hand you over a 1100 dollar gun I payed for with my money for my sons birthday. I would like to speak to your parents if you don't want to cooperate now i have been nice enough to think about giiving you something for your loss but I sold the gun and its not coming back
dusterdemon340 (4:52:56 PM): wat r u talking about i did my end of the deal i sent the gun it arrived at ur house not my fault it was stolen ur problem i payed for the gun and tank and hopper for my money
dusterdemon340 (4:53:20 PM): i want either the droid or the money no if ands or buts
iSprayy (4:54:26 PM): sorry about your luck. if you arent smart enough to send it as safe as you can or let your parents do it then i dont think you even need to be doing any trading
dusterdemon340 (4:55:55 PM): my luck what r u saying i sent it expecting your son to be home he did ot notify he wasnt going to be home to receive until the day after it was sent if he had told me i would have more than happy to put a signature confirmation on it
iSprayy (4:57:08 PM): and no its not my problem until its in my hands the post office will tell you anything so they dont have to give you insurance it took us over 3 weeks to get ours back. There isnt anything you can do about it and since you want to try to tell me what im going to do because of your stupidity i dont want anything to do with you and i wont be sending you anything for your loss that i payed ofr
iSprayy (4:58:33 PM): I have done everything i could to try to see what happened and your trying to acuse me saying its MY fault it got lost or stolen and its my fault you werent smart about doing what you should have done so now im saying its your fault your not getting anything from us
dusterdemon340 (4:58:37 PM): dude ur a ****ing scammer for all i kno ur sons sitting in his room right now with both guns i want my droid or 950 to buy another ur fault it got stolen it was at ur dooor and ur son wasnt home not my fault completely ur part
iSprayy (4:59:56 PM): i work my butt off for everything he has and my family has i doubt you have payed for a thing you own.
iSprayy (5:00:33 PM): And i have proof i sold the gun and You have no proof we have yours and we dont my family goes to church and im not going to be called a thief
dusterdemon340 (5:00:35 PM): wat r u serious wat am i 5??? i bought all my stuff with my money putting in summers of work
iSprayy (5:00:55 PM): well best thing i can tell you is be smarter about what you earn and sell
iSprayy (5:01:04 PM): its not anyones fault but yours
dusterdemon340 (5:01:20 PM): wat is this supposed to be a life lesson how u scammed me out of 950???? wat is this a joke
iSprayy (5:01:42 PM): buddy whats your parents number im not going to tolerate being called a thief from anyone
dusterdemon340 (5:02:01 PM): now its my fault?? i expected ur son to be home to receive my package if i had a package coming i would have been home to receive no if ands or buts
dusterdemon340 (5:02:26 PM): u will not be talking to my parents because they had nothing to do with it
iSprayy (5:02:38 PM): whats your parents number im not going to listen to this BS from a little kid and i will not nor my family be called a thief
dusterdemon340 (5:03:30 PM): a little kid im 16 i can handle my own things
iSprayy (5:03:33 PM): im telling you the gods honest truth i did not scam you and i have tried to work with you and be nice to you because me and my son knows how it feels to loose a lot of money its happened twice but your not doing anything to help but acuse me and my son of being thiefs and blah blah blah
iSprayy (5:04:04 PM): yea okay i can see you can seeing you cant even handle being smart about shipping a marker you supposably payed for
dusterdemon340 (5:04:21 PM): it wasnt my responsiblity of my package once it got 2 ur doorstep it was ur responsibility
iSprayy (5:05:08 PM): it wasnt in my hands buddy i never even saw the package and there isnt a thing i can do but i will NOT be trying to help you anymore and i will NOT tolerate being called a thief so Bye
dusterdemon340 (5:05:24 PM): why u immature parent
dusterdemon340 (5:05:31 PM): give me my 950
dusterdemon340 (5:06:05 PM): ur problem the package was stolen shold have informed me u werent going to be home im always home for a package of that value
iSprayy (5:06:15 PM): immature? i offered to think about sending you a 500 dollar xbox for nothing and i have tried to work with you and you acused me of being a thief. yea im immature... goodbye
iSprayy signed off at 5:06:31 PM.
isprayy is offline and will

isprayy is the oHyBriDx's dad

Left for Dead.
Old 08-29-2008, 08:05 PM #15
HDangeruss
TK's Wayward Son

HDangeruss helped look for balloons
HDangeruss supports Empire
Dude,

isprayy is oHyBriDx.

Everyday Strangers rock my world.

Do you need a banana?
HDangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 09:56 PM #16
TeamChaos99
DAT LUXE

has been a member for 10 years
TeamChaos99 donated to help Peyton Trent
TeamChaos99 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
call the cops down by him, they can help you out a bit

Free Agent Powered By: Prestige Paintball | Ground Assault Paintball Park | The Meadowlands | Oringmonkey | PootyPaintball | Ninja Paintball
TeamChaos99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:05 PM #17
502 killa
THIRDEYE

Annual Supporting Member
502 killa plays in the PSP
502 killa owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
502 killa plays in the APPA D2 division
is there a reward if returned. i live in ky and if i see it ill snatch it for you. pm me a serial number.
502 killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 11:33 PM #18
I Play In 116Degrees

lol^
I Play In 116Degrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:23 AM #19
s4l
^.In God I Trust.^

s4l donated to help Peyton Trent
s4l helped look for balloons
s4l owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
s4l supports our troops
Quote:
Originally Posted by 502 killa View Post
is there a reward if returned. i live in ky and if i see it ill snatch it for you. pm me a serial number.
Are you serious? "Is there a reward if returned?"

What happened to the good will people in America..?
Dynasty Fan #419

US Army
s4l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 07:55 AM #20
The-Grim-Reaper (Banned)

The-Grim-Reaper helped look for balloons
The-Grim-Reaper owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
they died...........your dumb btw.

its didnt get "stolen"

he has it. but made a dumb excuess get me? and the father backing him up is really ****ed up.
The-Grim-Reaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 09:52 AM #21
C0NT@CTK1LL@3

ya well i think im gonna go the lawyer route because i belive its considered a feony because of the amount of the package

Left for Dead.