Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-26-2008, 09:15 AM #1
CryptKeeper

PM7 Advice

I'm quitting woodsball and going to start playing speedball asap but i wanted to know something about the PM7 like: will it operate with a HP Preset? How much shots will i get from a 48ci 3000psi bottle? The PM7 is question costs 300€ in second hand also in second hand i can get an Ego5 for 250€ or a Ego6 for 400€ what should i buy?
CryptKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-26-2008, 09:43 AM #2
XxTexasfuryxX
d(◕_◕)b

XxTexasfuryxX donated to help Peyton Trent
XxTexasfuryxX supports Team VICIOUS
XxTexasfuryxX posts videos on PbNation
XxTexasfuryxX plays in the APPA D4 division
XxTexasfuryxX supports DLX Technology
Unhappy pm7

I have a red uled pm7 and it shoots awsome, u can get a uled 1 for $400. Yes it is high pressure, they are great guns. Ill make a video soon 2 show how to clean the bolt, reg, and take it part, any questions, pm me plz
Old 08-26-2008, 10:58 AM #3
raydoran

raydoran supports Bob Gurnsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by CryptKeeper View Post
I'm quitting woodsball and going to start playing speedball asap but i wanted to know something about the PM7 like: will it operate with a HP Preset? How much shots will i get from a 48ci 3000psi bottle? The PM7 is question costs 300€ in second hand also in second hand i can get an Ego5 for 250€ or a Ego6 for 400€ what should i buy?
300.00 GBP = 551.664 USD

You should try Ebay (U.S.) and see if some of the stores with PM7's will ship international, you can get a new one for less than that.
raydoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 11:34 AM #4
FullMetalJester
NU Coach / Gun Tech

has been a member for 10 years
FullMetalJester plays in the PSP
FullMetalJester is an NCPA player
FullMetalJester plays in the APPA D4 division
expect less than 800 shots on that tank, Matrix's really like 68/45 or better in terms of air consumption
FullMetalJester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 01:58 PM #5
CryptKeeper

Can΄t use U.S Ebay because Portuguese Customs Will make me pay a lot for an non-european item and it's Euros not Pounds
CryptKeeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:28 PM #6
poopresearch
Dr Nick

poopresearch plays in the PSP
poopresearch supports DLX Technology
My PM7 is fairly efficient. With a good fill I can get a hopper and 4 pods off my 45/4500 when chronoed to 285 fps (a little shy of 800 balls). That's all the paint I generally carry anyway... As for a 48 ci 3000, you would get about 2/3's of that or 500ish balls. That translates to bit over a hopper and 2 pods. Fine for recball but a too small for tournaments. I'd highly recommend hunting down a decent used 4500 psi tank. They can be had for about 100 bucks and are much lighter than the steel tanks. If money is a problem then find a used 68/3000 for cheap. A 68/3000 will have similar capacity to my 45/4500 so roughly a hopper and 4 pods with a good fill. With that said, I'd recommend saving up for a nice 4500 psi tank. You don't want to skimp on the tank to save 50 bucks because you will regret it later.
poopresearch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 05:50 PM #7
nadrepadre
your a savage...

has been a member for 10 years
If you plan on using the steely tank for a while I would personally suggest taking the ego over the pm7. Efficiency will be much better and maintenance is minimal. But if you plan on getting a bigger tank, and don't mind 5-10 minutes of maintenance at the end of each day, and you enjoy the smoothness and lack of recoil we have all come to expect from spool valve guns, I would say take the PM7. And yes, the pm7 will work fine on an HP preset tank as does every other gun besides a handfull of angels(overpriced garbage).
nadrepadre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2008, 06:56 PM #8
Jimsta1322
Jimmy Diana

Jimsta1322 is a Paintball photographer
great gun period ... its my main gun now and i love it ... highly recommend and mine isnt even uled =)
Old 08-27-2008, 09:32 PM #9
Naughty_Dog077
Semper Fidelis (3/1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimsta1322 View Post
great gun period ... its my main gun now and i love it ... highly recommend and mine isnt even uled =)
same here, I have an ego as well but I don't know why but I prefer spools, better accuracy I like being able to hit what I'm shooting at.