Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Closed Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 12:50 PM #1
HOTWHEELHATCH

Third Reich Paintball Army (Springfield)

The reason behind using the name Third Reich Army has been stated a few times before. #1 we are mostly a scenario based team that plays WWII based games, and we play on the German or Axis side in these events. #2 As history has shown, the most efficient and feared war machine in history was the Third Reich Army, over 60% of todays military technology was developed in Germany during WWII. This was also why most country's including the U.S. were so afraid of fighting the Germans.The structure involved with training and maintaining troop moral and loyalty was the best ever created, and was even adopted by many military forces after WWII. Plainly said, The Third Reich was the most feared fighting force ever created. # 3 We do not want to use the terms " Nazi" or "SS" nor do we glorify what the Nazi Party was responsible for. The Third Reich Army was actually a separate entity composed of reserve fighters and everyday working class men and women. They made up over 70% of the fighting force in Germany, but were not all members of the Nazi party. They simply were the army of the country, and did what they were directed to do by the leading party of the time. Many of these fighters were from WWI or were sons or daughters of fighters in WWI. #4 By using the name Third Reich Army, we hope to distinguish ourselves as an Axis playing scenario team, who uses the idea of a good fighting force that uses things like honor and loyalty, and also teamwork and leadership to our advantage. The name Third Reich in a military sense is known for being one of the most feared fighting forces ever seen, and is what our team is becoming at events we participate in. It is also to pay tribute to all the fallen sons and daughters who fought on every front and every part of WWII, weather they fought on the allied side or the Axis side.....they were still young men and women doing what they thought was right......serving their country. That is one of the most selfless thing anyone could do, no matter what side. Last.....even with the lines of country drawn between good and evil.....the lines of many families were split. Many had family on both sides of the war.....and suffered in ways we could not even begin to imagine. For this reason, I would think it is fair to never forget this part of history, and also ensure we never repeat it. thanks for your time, and hope to see you on the field sometime....Now I just wanted to let everyone know we are now playing every other week in Springfield. This team is a scenario based unit that has direct ties with several area teams of the same concept. We play for the 726 infantry unit of the German army at Oklahoma D-Day, as well as any Axis side in most scenarios. We are in direct contact with Axis Command, Woodland Warriors, 24th ops, and many other bodies that structure the German paintball army here in Mo. We have around 8-10 members in Springfield, and around 50 throughout the Midwestern states. We run practice games and drills on weekends in Springfield at Outpost paintball an west Chestnut Ave. or at Paint Games Plus on Kearney St. For More info.....or to come and play....please contact Jeremy Smith(HOTWHEELHATCH) by PM. New Players welcome......just bring your gear and a good attitude! We are traveling often to many games, mainly in the WWII series. We are a ranked base unit....so there is a rank reward system for all permanent members....... thanks to everyone who is making this happen! A special thanks goes out to our 2009 sponsors......Karnage paintballs, Bob Long for the fabulous markers, and Hater for the killer threads and merchandise. Also I would like to thank the UWL for believing in us enough for a team sponsorship. You can check it out at playuwl.com....... Members post up here............Or post if you are interested, thanks. Here are some pics of the team members from around MO

Last edited by HOTWHEELHATCH : 06-25-2009 at 06:01 PM. Reason: removed my phone#
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-23-2008, 03:28 AM #2
HOTWHEELHATCH

Hey...anyone in or around Springfield want to play at The Battle of the Bulge on the 4th and 5th of October at Dropzone in Lawrence Kansas....let me know. We will be staying at a friends house with plenty of space to camp out or sleep on couches.....hope to see some new faces. there will be at least 4 or 5 of our unit guys going for sure......
PROUD OKLAHOMA D-DAY VETERAN.....German 90th Artillery Unit Commander...........Team Captain of the Third Reich Paintball Army...... sponsored by Karnage / Avid / Hammerhead Barrels / ValkenLaser Engraving by www.paintballer187.com
Old 10-26-2008, 07:56 PM #3
skylermertz
Army- 19K

awww what a cute little speech jeremy

Last edited by skylermertz : 10-26-2008 at 08:02 PM.
Old 10-26-2008, 08:59 PM #4
HOTWHEELHATCH

good game at Red Dawn this weekend! we rocked w/ all our Marqs and Timmy's in the woods...LOL
PROUD OKLAHOMA D-DAY VETERAN.....German 90th Artillery Unit Commander...........Team Captain of the Third Reich Paintball Army...... sponsored by Karnage / Avid / Hammerhead Barrels / ValkenLaser Engraving by www.paintballer187.com
Old 10-29-2008, 09:07 PM #5
RedBarron12

whats up guys? i had an idea to maybe get the name out there... just host some tourneys. we could use the paint you guys get or the fields we are hosting it at. either way we get our name out and make a little cash. i have a more in depth version of this idea at undergrounds forum. if you need a direct link just pm me.
Old 10-31-2008, 09:16 PM #6
skylermertz
Army- 19K

Hey jerm,
check out my newest baby.

cell phone camera sucks

complete 2k5'd
brand spankin new dust black cp reg.
i think a critical trigger with magnet and all.
ndz rail
ndz on/off
and i super fly bolt.

its got some scratches here and there but this gun is a beauty.

i'll trade it for your marq!

Last edited by skylermertz : 10-31-2008 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:10 PM #7
RedBarron12

so do you guys want to pick a day for the joplin people to come up and practice or do you guys want to come down here? either way give me 1-2 weeks notice.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:57 PM #8
skylermertz
Army- 19K

woohoo! I'm gettin a rapper baby! Better watch jerm I'm catchin up with you haha
Old 11-14-2008, 03:39 AM #9
HOTWHEELHATCH

Killa detents and killa 4c eyes....Hater Hatred board/ Halo board combo....red accent kit for my rapper......red BL reg.....red BL cam drive asa......thin grips.....better get upped quick Skyler!! LOL
Old 11-14-2008, 03:47 AM #10
HOTWHEELHATCH

Urban Assault......at The Bunker in Oklahoma....an hour drive from Springpatch... December 6th ( saturday) $15 entry......and $50 cases of paint. We will be playing as the Axis of Evil.........Andy is leading this thing....and Hank is leading the opposition......All OF THE 726TH PLAYERS ARE REQUIRED TO ATTEND!!!! That means all the Springfield guys and Joplin guys for sure. Call me if you want to tag along.......
Old 11-14-2008, 12:51 PM #11
Blackout2006 (Banned)

Hey you guys should come check out the C&C Scenario on Dec 20th at Crowley Ridge Paintball. Its cheap and a lot of fun.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:51 PM #12
RedBarron12

post a link... i should be able to go
Old 11-17-2008, 02:57 AM #13
HOTWHEELHATCH

for sure we are bringing at least 5 guys with us. we should be mowing faces with Andy and the boys in OK in less than a few weeks!!!
Old 11-20-2008, 11:17 PM #14
NightKreeper

NightKreeper is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
NightKreeper plays in the PSP
NightKreeper plays in the APPA D4 division
dont think i know any of you guys, but i may be interested in playing that urban assault scenario. ive never been to dday (planning to play in 09 tho) so id like to check it out
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
Old 11-20-2008, 11:26 PM #15
HOTWHEELHATCH

here are some of my old markers...both sold now!darks......both sold

Last edited by HOTWHEELHATCH : 12-09-2008 at 02:07 PM.
Old 11-20-2008, 11:29 PM #16
HOTWHEELHATCH

NightKreeper.....glad to see some interest.....my # is at the top just call me....I am off on friday so hit me up...........
Old 11-26-2008, 02:26 AM #17
HOTWHEELHATCH

A little less than a week and a half until Urban Assault......hope you are all ready to go and play! everyone needs to get a hold of me so we can get travel arrangements taken care of........I know I am ready to kick some butt....what about you guys?
Old 11-26-2008, 04:20 PM #18
skylermertz
Army- 19K

hope fully this dumb *** with my rapper will actually send it in time for the game or i'll end up using one of your darks or something.
Old 12-01-2008, 10:21 PM #19
NightKreeper

i cant wait!
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
Old 12-01-2008, 11:40 PM #20
HOTWHEELHATCH

Thumbs up

Looks like we got a good crowd going down Sat. this game is gonna rock yo socks off fo sho!!!!! Get your markers ready to go....and you all might check your lube to make sure it won't cause bolt stick in the cold weather!! So far it looks like we are leaving Spfd at 6:00 AM on Sat. and will be back around 8:30 pm. We will be having a unit meeting after the game for all the Third Reich and 726 unit guys attending. Thanks
Old 12-02-2008, 12:29 AM #21
NightKreeper

what kind of lube are you guys gonna use? im using sl33k (in my shocker) and i might play with my Defiant 2 since itll be the last time I get to, and i want to try out my pump.
Planet Eclipse
G.I. Sportz
V-Force
Exalt
Closed Thread