PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 12-19-2008, 03:25 PM #1
sterlingXblack
PM me to give me money

Dell XPS 200 BRAND NEW!!! F/S/T

Ok so what i have is a BRAND NEW Dell XPS 200 Computer and a 15" flat panel monitor. The computer is comletely at Dell's factory settings. The only thing i have done to it is installed Adobe Photoshop cs2 on it for free. Which is a $160 program. I never used it b/c i build my own computers and i got this one for my birthday in october. I'm really lookin to sell it so cash is king here but will take a trade if it's in my favor. This computer is great for gaming and downloading music *legally of course lol* and pretty much whatever you want to do on it. Only serious offers please, and only ask for pics if your serious as well i don't want to send a bunch of pics out and NO ONE actually want to buy it.

*pics upon request*

lookin for $450 OBO shipped and pp'd you won't find a better deal for a computer of this quality.
Old 12-19-2008, 05:07 PM #2
synkow
synkow

synkow owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
specs? lmk

iPhone 4s FST
Old 12-21-2008, 08:49 PM #3
LostpropetsRawk

Sig? lmk.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called Him Master.Had no degree, yet called Him Teacher.Had no medicines, yet called Him Healer. Had no army, yet kings feared Him and He conquered the world. Committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.Buried in a tomb, He lives today. Feel honored to serve a Leader who loves us. Jesus said.."If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven.
Old 12-21-2008, 09:26 PM #4
bALLiN LiKKa NuK (Banned)
GET AT ME SON!!

specs of the compp?
Old 01-25-2009, 09:06 PM #5
Khades
Free your mind

sig + cash +zune.

PM ME!

GT: Smoootie
PSN: GibbedLOL