Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-15-2013, 11:48 AM #1
Godsdog106

2k2 Impulse pressure problem.

I have a 2k2 Impulse. It had the Max Flo reg on it but air would not go thru it ti the marker so I switched it out with an Ion reg. Here is my problem... The marker airs up just fine. the gauge on above the reg is sitting a little over 100. I can fire a shot and watch the guage go down and then build back up. When I fire 2 shots the guage goes to zero and there is no pressure in the gun. I can wait about 2 seconds and the pressure will build back up and I can then fire another 2 shots. So what do I need to adjust?
Godsdog106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-15-2013, 11:52 AM #2
NastE-imp

NastE-imp has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsdog106 View Post
I have a 2k2 Impulse. It had the Max Flo reg on it but air would not go thru it ti the marker so I switched it out with an Ion reg. Here is my problem... The marker airs up just fine. the gauge on above the reg is sitting a little over 100. I can fire a shot and watch the guage go down and then build back up. When I fire 2 shots the guage goes to zero and there is no pressure in the gun. I can wait about 2 seconds and the pressure will build back up and I can then fire another 2 shots. So what do I need to adjust?
The regulator isn't recharging quick enough. I would recommend cleaning the reg. and maybe turning it up. Always make Slow and careful adjustments, and also allow adjustment to actually adjust. But NEVER go over 200 psi!

The standard operating pressure for an impulse is 140-185 psi. This varies between guns. "No gun is the same." As they say.

Hope this helps, pm me if you have any other questions!

If you need any manuals, impulse-owners.com has an extensive library full of manuals.

Good luck!

NastE-imp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 12:08 PM #3
Godsdog106

Thank you so much. Now I just gotta find the time to work on it. lol
Godsdog106 is offline   Reply With Quote