PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 09-21-2010, 10:20 AM #484
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by surge101 View Post
PM6 Scenerio Player, not only are you horrible at spelling and failed to correctly spell "scenario" in your user name; you are also a dumb **** when it comes to football, and represent very accurately the idiotic depiction most people have of Jets fans.

Edwards wouldn't have made a difference.
Regarding my name, not that you will ever understand. It was intentional, it represents a situation in my life. You have no idea what you're talking about.

As for your football knowlegde, "Yeah Fins are the greatest team ever and anyone on my team is better than anyone on yours, blah, blah, blah" give me a break. Once again you're a childish person.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
PM6 Scenerio Player is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-21-2010, 10:30 AM #485
surge101
word

surge101 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by PM6 Scenerio Player View Post
Regarding my name, not that you will ever understand. It was intentional, it represents a situation in my life. You have no idea what you're talking about.
Because creating a public username on an online forum where the only person that understands your username is yourself, and to everyone else you just seem like a fool is totally creative!
Quote:
As for your football knowlegde, "Yeah Fins are the greatest team ever and anyone on my team is better than anyone on yours, blah, blah, blah" give me a break. Once again you're a childish person.
Because I totally said that right? Give me a ****ing break. All you do day in and day out is over praise your mediocre football team. I'm childish because I am not a 31 year old man swinging on the nuts of the Jets on a paintball forum? (yah, that's you buddy)
surge101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:41 AM #486
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Quote:
Because creating a public username on an online forum where the only person that understands your username is yourself, and to everyone else you just seem like a fool is totally creative!

Because I totally said that right? Give me a ****ing break. All you do day in and day out is over praise your mediocre football team. I'm childish because I am not a 31 year old man swinging on the nuts of the Jets on a paintball forum? (yah, that's you buddy)
Ahh baby wanna hug!

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 09-21-2010, 10:43 AM #487
surge101
word

No.
Old 09-21-2010, 10:47 AM #488
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

How about your blankie?

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 09-21-2010, 11:14 AM #489
surge101
word

How about I just drape myself in your fat?
Old 09-21-2010, 01:32 PM #490
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

It will keep you warm.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 09-21-2010, 01:34 PM #491
surge101
word

Much more efficient than a blanket. I think we are onto something here, I'll contact the patent office.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:11 PM #492
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Act quickly, I'm currently in a Crossfit program and losing it rapidly.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 09-21-2010, 02:52 PM #493
surge101
word

lololol, Just stumbled across this.

Old 09-22-2010, 12:37 PM #494
surge101
word

Trying to find tickets for sundays game.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:32 AM #495
surge101
word

Found tickets! Picking them up today!
Old 09-23-2010, 12:22 PM #496
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

For you Fin fans, wanted to let you know Tony Sparano is going to be on the air with Mike Francesa this afternoon. You can stream it live at www.wfan.com Click on listen live and select WFAN Sports Radio 66a. Not sure the exact time but he's announcing the interview.

Please keep in mind that this is a NY radio show so you'll may hear alot about the Yanks and Mets but Francesa isnt a Jet fan he actually bashes them a lot more than praise them. Enjoy.

Edit: Tony's on now.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014

Last edited by PM6 Scenerio Player : 09-23-2010 at 01:48 PM.
Old 09-23-2010, 04:20 PM #497
surge101
word

Old 09-27-2010, 01:06 AM #498
surge101
word

Ugly, Ugly loss. Henne still looks like a deer in headlights when there is pressure, and can't throw to open receivers. They made some really dumb calls, like passing twice on 2nd and goal, than again on 3rd and goal. Despite Jason Allens two good games, he proved once again he is not starting cornerback material in the NFL. Seemed as though the only people that can tackle on defense were Bell and Dansby... Special teams was just atrocious. Ugly Ugly Loss. I was also sitting surrounded by Jets fans, so I had to bear the disgusting chant my whole walk back to the car. It sucks that the Dolphins decided to play at 75% against the Jets who are proving their hype right now.

That pass interference call was complete bull**** though, and it affected the game quite a bit.
Old 09-27-2010, 02:03 AM #499
Fat_Joe
$OG$

Fat_Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat_Joe is one of the top 1000 posters on PbNation
Sloppy loss by the Phins. Nolans defense looked very predictable. They play guys like Favre and Peterson and they get turnovers and sacks....they play a 1 dimensional offense like the Jets and they cant turn **** over or even get a sack. Lame....
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Fat_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 07:03 AM #500
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death

Quote:
Ugly, Ugly loss. Henne still looks like a deer in headlights when there is pressure, and can't throw to open receivers. They made some really dumb calls, like passing twice on 2nd and goal, than again on 3rd and goal. Despite Jason Allens two good games, he proved once again he is not starting cornerback material in the NFL. Seemed as though the only people that can tackle on defense were Bell and Dansby... Special teams was just atrocious. Ugly Ugly Loss. I was also sitting surrounded by Jets fans, so I had to bear the disgusting chant my whole walk back to the car. It sucks that the Dolphins decided to play at 75% against the Jets who are proving their hype right now.

That pass interference call was complete bull**** though, and it affected the game quite a bit.
Don't even start with the calls. How about that blown call that went unchallenged when the jets were up 14-0. Receiver was out of bounds....

Next play, fumble, Personally I think the jets had a better position on the ball, but it would have been inconclusive to review.

I think there was another penalty on the jets that helped the fins on that drive also...Letting them back in the game.

Those three third down conversions the jets had to make on the goal line, and the TD that got pulled back?

That pass interference call was justified, he mauled the guy... Played the receiver not the ball.

Otherwise fine, but the penalties sucked.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2010, 09:12 AM #501
surge101
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Vizz the 2nd View Post
Don't even start with the calls. How about that blown call that went unchallenged when the jets were up 14-0. Receiver was out of bounds....

Next play, fumble, Personally I think the jets had a better position on the ball, but it would have been inconclusive to review.

I think there was another penalty on the jets that helped the fins on that drive also...Letting them back in the game.

Those three third down conversions the jets had to make on the goal line, and the TD that got pulled back?

That pass interference call was justified, he mauled the guy... Played the receiver not the ball.

Otherwise fine, but the penalties sucked.
All the plays you mentioned were good calls. Aside from the pass interference, where he hit the receiver once the ball got to the receiver. If they want to call that kind of bull**** than you might as well say the receiver pushed off and should have got an offensive interference.
Old 09-27-2010, 09:48 AM #502
PM6 Scenerio Player
Its spelled correctly!!!

Quote:
All the plays you mentioned were good calls. Aside from the pass interference, where he hit the receiver once the ball got to the receiver. If they want to call that kind of bull**** than you might as well say the receiver pushed off and should have got an offensive interference.
The was a ton of contact but the Allen did not turn to look at the ball, that was the correct call, no doubt. If he would have turned to look there would have been no call. He didnt turn, not once.

New York Knicks!!

NY Yankees! 2014
Old 09-27-2010, 11:53 AM #503
surge101
word

Quote:
Originally Posted by PM6 Scenerio Player View Post
The was a ton of contact but the Allen did not turn to look at the ball, that was the correct call, no doubt. If he would have turned to look there would have been no call. He didnt turn, not once.
Call me biased, I just felt the receiver was tugging and pushing the whole way down the field as well and I just felt it should have been a no call. I also feel Jason Allen needs to be ****ing replaced with sean smith because he blew coverage all day anyway.
Old 09-27-2010, 11:55 AM #504
T-Vizz the 2nd
Liberty Or Death

Quote:
The catch I am talking about WAS out of bounds, you might not have seen the angle we did at home. Or since it went unchallenged just forgot about it...

You can argue all day about the penalties, I think a few of them were BS, but its not worth talking about more.

"A prince, whose character is thus marked by every act which may define a tyrant, is unfit to be the ruler of a free people."
T-Vizz the 2nd is offline   Reply With Quote