The Commish

Kolder is a Mega Moderator
Kolder is a Supporting Member
Kolder is one of the top 100 posters on PbNation
Kolder is Immortal
NCAA Football '15 - Everything but football GDT

Honey Badger University
Betas need not apply.

We take what we want. We dont give a ****.

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 05-13-2015, 02:21 AM #2
Fuhrer
Top Kek

has been a member for 10 years
1st I win

Purdue
Old 05-13-2015, 04:58 AM #3
folder
i am full of tickle

im sure that was a post about trap hood ***** or soccer

but again, i give you 'the life of hungry'

Quote:
my parents have a gas well on their property
walled lake is pretty nice, my cousin lives in Novi and its hit or miss
my cousin was a track sloot and her brother is a current wrassler at OSU
NC bbq is definitely better than SC, my drunk cousin lives in lexington now
oh wow screw my cousin. she works for GM and does a lot of testing (worked specifically on the trans for the new stingray recently) and as a result she gets to go to all the indy car and cool races she wants
my dad works for loctite/henkel and they had a guy working on their one station years ago get more or less vaporized
my buddy's brother was blamed for starting the riot there last year (it was bull****, just started outside his party and it wasn't much of a riot)
I lived with the athletes for 2 yrs in school, most dont have time to go out, especially bball guys
my buddy at college had a supra. he would keep it on campus fairly often. haven't talked to him in years, last i heard he got pulled over and had a $5k in cash and a **** load of coke on him
my really good friend and prom date's dad (ITS A GIRL I AM NOT SOME WEIRDO THAT TAKES A DUDE) went to auburn so i used to dig them
my friend was on the equestrian tean at USC for maybe a year
my buddy and his dad/brother own a machine shop full of stuff like that. they make the machines that pump blood during hear surgery (well, parts for them) among many other things
yea i know a lot of people that live there and the state is made up of a super vocal minority of super backwards, religious, racist ****s
my old neighbor worked on that show right after college and had a 1 episode character named after him (i think second or third season, name was Jags)
i am partial to haden for coolest athlete ever though since he bought us a round of shots 2 years ago at thirsty parrot before a tribe game
hey dirt ball DMC, i guess my friend's hot *** little sister used to date/get smashed by ricardo johnson
my uncle was power lifting while he was at ND in the 70's
my buddy owns a bourbon bar and has frequent 5 course meals and bourbon tasting nights, usually invite only
i need to get in touch with my old roomate. he was a strength coach for the olympic committee and the houston astros before he got his new job
My buddy had an original pair of cowboys zubaz when we were in college
according to the PBN front page Tippmann Effect is playing again and half the guys on the team i used to play with
my friend's little bro is at ranger school in virginia
i ****ing hate using chainsaws. i saw one back up on my cousin and put a giant gash in his arm when i was a kid
my old roomate is a marine captain
ive always heard jetter was a super nice guy. a girl i went to HS writes a pretty successful MLB blog and she has interviewed him
my parents neighbor is former FBI and currently is a canine dude with the NSA and he always is packing because it is required
(danny devito/frank on always sunny) my buddy's little brother used to see him pretty often as he went to college at Oberlin the same time as his devito's
my buddy is a wealth manager now. his client list was insane at neiman. nfl, mlb, boxing guys, sharron osborne, other celebs
my family has owned a kennel for like 60 years. at any given time we have 20-50 dogs boarded.
dude, google audrey iacona (she didnt stab the kid, i think the baby was still born or something). my cousin basically dated THAT^^^ but in the late 90s
so my sister's friend invented this thing years ago, apparently its taking off....i need to get one immediately.
my cousin works for the illuminating company and makes well over 100k a year doing substation work
I have a friend that's into flashlights like you are knives though. He has dozens of 100-200+ dollar flashlights
my cousin is a test track driver/engineer for GM. her sister and i have been trolling her non-stop about the recalls today on facebook
Clemson sucks. My buddy went there and the best part of my visit was when we drove to usc for the game
my cousin's buddy got HIV from a some flippo dude he met in an online poker room
a partial owner of the yankees lives in my town, as well as the CEO of the clinic
my sister lived in tampa for a year on some golf course when she was doing her residency bull****. place was a **** hole, never go to tampa

i dont know a single person in canada
Old 05-13-2015, 06:09 AM #4
mrchuck234
Ohio Against The World

mrchuck234 plays in the PSP

Last edited by mrchuck234 : 05-13-2015 at 06:58 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:30 AM #5
Imnothungry
Im actually pretty hungry

michigan sucks and their new coach is a cheater.

Taj Gibson is a dirty *** player. you dont throw delly over then kick the Outback Jesus (even if he kinda locks his leg), dats a ***** move!

edit: reading **** about people saying taj getting ejected is bull**** cuz delly locked his leg is hilarious. he pushed delly to the ground (twice), delly locked his leg, taj kicked him, taj had to be held back because he was trying to jump back on delly then he pushed JR Smith...yea flagrant 2 was warranted. he is gonna get suspended with that and the flag one from the last series.

Last edited by Imnothungry : 05-13-2015 at 07:42 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:38 AM #6
mrchuck234
Ohio Against The World

When is Chicago going to learn that Lebron is a grown *** man?
Old 05-13-2015, 07:50 AM #7
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrchuck234 View Post
When is Chicago going to learn that Lebron is a grown *** man?
kyrie looks like he has a nice mound of pubes too after last game.

those lebron blocks doe...hot damn

Edit: mirotic block (lol): http://streamable.com/rr2o
rose block: http://streamable.com/7ysx

edit2: **** noah

edit 3: TT knows what up
http://i.imgur.com/DbTM0jW.gifv

Last edited by Imnothungry : 05-13-2015 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:31 AM #8
Matt.is.back2011

Reasons M*chigan Sucks:

1. http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...eet_dismi.html

2. http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/inde...f-reports.html

3. http://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio-s...-to-ohio-state

They suck cock. Go Bucks.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:37 AM #9
Fuhrer
Top Kek

Taj shouldn't have been ejected bro.

Purdue
Old 05-13-2015, 09:39 AM #10
Imnothungry

not for the kick alone, but for everything else he should have.

**** him, **** garbage *** chicago fans, **** noah and **** the bulls. i loathe that team...(rose is cool, i like him)

Last edited by Imnothungry : 05-13-2015 at 09:44 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:51 AM #11
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Dan Patrick just had Chris Webber on and they were talking about how the timeout got brought up in last night's game and how Blatt almost ****ed up. DP asked him about if he liked the Fab 5 documentary and he actually started talking about it. You can tell he's gonna have a lot to say.

He's writing a book. I'd read that ****.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 05-13-2015, 09:52 AM #12
DMC_OWNER
Much bad. Very wow.

Oh and all the chicago fans I'm working with right now think that the League wants LeBron in the Finals again. Conspiracy theorists are out in full force and they think the refs' calls are suspect. but they also aren't defending Rose either so that's surprising.

Originally Posted by NinjaMouse:But as a poster in this thread, all I can say is good ****ing luck to whoever wants to try to knock you off the #1 spot. That will take something epic. It would be the upset of the posting season.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:00 AM #13
Imnothungry

the officiating has been horrible in this series. well, they have been letting them play and havent been calling much. to be honest outside the no call on the blatt **** (which looks like an honest miss) its been in favor of chicago and definitely in favor of the celtics before that.

if the bulls dont get in its because their limp dick coach sucks at rotations and getting the line up right and they are just too weak of a team to beat a severely crippled cavs. nothing to do with reffing, that is such a sorry excuse. MAYBE if thibs had noah chuck the inbound pass for once rather than receive it and do NOTHING with the ball they would be in...but again thibs is an overrated, sweety lip looking ****.
Old 05-13-2015, 10:37 AM #14
Fat Joe

Annual Supporting Member
Fat Joe is a founding member
Fat Joe has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Fat Joe has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
If the Bulls dont beat the Cavs, they're going back to the finals. Atl or Washington wont pull it off against Bron Bron.
Team Aircraft Carrier - Captain
Old 05-13-2015, 10:57 AM #15
Imnothungry

im more afraid of that washington team sans john wall than that atlanta team sans whoever the **** they are missing now. that being said i was never worried about atl even healthy.

plus washington has pierce, pretty much the only dick that can get in lebron's head (i actually like paul pierce).

Last edited by Imnothungry : 05-13-2015 at 11:03 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:01 AM #16
BodyCount81
Dez

BodyCount81 supports Cereal Killerz 2
I would love to see the Wizards/Cavaliers just to see LeBron vs Pierce for one last series.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:04 AM #17
Imnothungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by BodyCount81 View Post
I would love to see the Wizards/Cavaliers just to see LeBron vs Pierce for one last series.
same. i dont think it would be much of an over all team match up but it would be fun to see those 2 go at it one last time. if the wizards still has wall this series would be all but over right now, such a shame.

edit: i ****ing love the new 76ers alt logo. i bet benji franklin has a wicked cross over

Last edited by Imnothungry : 05-13-2015 at 11:11 AM.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:21 AM #18
mrchuck234
Ohio Against The World

Lol, there's already rumors that Francona will be fired. That would be the most Cleveland thing ever; firing a guy that took a terrible team and had two winning seasons in a row.
Old 05-13-2015, 11:36 AM #19
Petals_On_The_Rose
EPT probably banned me

Hungry is a huge homer
Old 05-13-2015, 11:37 AM #20
Matt.is.back2011

It's Cleveland, when's the last time that entire city managed to do a single thing correctly?
Old 05-13-2015, 12:02 PM #21
Subucni
GOON

Hungry isn't even a Cavs fan

"Originally posted by folder: this day has taken a toll on my emotions. im listening to lana del rey young and beautiful and pounding vodka without clothes on"
Closed Thread