Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-24-2008, 11:31 AM #1
jedi mcfly

PM6 noid problems

OK I lubed my pm6 and went to shoot it (shot flawlessly last week) and Nothing! The battery was bad, I changed it, nothing. I went through all the normal crap, wire harnesses, eyes are good, LPR (thats the one on the front right, its at 5), I took the solenoid apart, seems to be lubed good, and seems to manually cycle, dwell set at 18-- like I said it was working fine the last time I used it.

When I put air to it, I can hear the bolt seat, just like it always does, I turn on the gun, and when I pull the trigger, I get blinking green, I disable the eyes, blinking red. (no sound at the solinoid when pulling or holding down the trigger)

The only thing even remotely odd it there is a barely hearable leak up front at the LPR (I think)
This all seems odd to me, considering it was working tits last week and I did nothing out of the ordinary AT ALL to disturb it, please send me some Help!
thanks'
oh ya, I also subed in an entire new frame (stock) complete with board and new trigger switch and harness and that did not help......it got me no where.
IS THE NOID HARNESS HARDWIRED TO THE BACK OF THE NOID- LOOKS LIKE IT IS, THANKS AGAIN

Last edited by jedi mcfly : 08-24-2008 at 11:35 AM.
jedi mcfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 09-04-2008, 01:02 AM #2
BigShow4U

Blinking Red:

Eye function turned off. The MATRIX will fire even though there is
no ball inside the breech.

Blinking Green:

Eye blocked. This means that your eyes are either dirty or
there is a bad connection. The ROF is automatically
reduced to prevent chopping.

It sounds as if your solenoid may be bad. There should be some sort of noise from it. Take your trigger frame off and your solenoid. Hook up the solenoid to the board and see if it moves. If it don't. either the noid or your board is bad (probly not the board since you tried a differant
board)

Also make sure you didn't lube it to much. Tear the marker down and rebuild it. put New lube on every thing. All you need is a light coat on the o rings.

Hope this helps, If not let me know.

http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/spo/1403058828.html
BigShow4U is offline   Reply With Quote