Community Focus

Old 08-24-2008, 08:50 AM #1
ndzshocker293
Fork

ndzshocker293 is playing at Living Legends III
ndzshocker293 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ndzshocker293 supports Team VICIOUS
hybucci hybrid mummy?

i recently just got a hybucci mummy. ive heard they were rare but i was just wondering. i have owned 2 other marqs and didnt know too much about mummys. i didnt find too much in the searches.
Thanks.

BEST!>OTB Productions<BEST!
ndzshocker293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:38 AM #2
Tabris17
Will B/S/T Souls

Annual Supporting Member
Tabris17 is a Moderator
Tabris17 is BST Legit
Tabris17 supports our troops
Tabris17 is one of the top 250 posters on PbNation
Tabris17 is Boss
Tabris17 is attending Decay of Nations VII
They're not rare. Just not popular because they don't take all the upgrades a standard Marq would and many of the parts are Hybrid specific like the feedneck and back cap.
Tabris17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 02:11 PM #3
tokay444
Dust white Darq Marq user

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
They're not rare. Just not popular because they don't take all the upgrades a standard Marq would and many of the parts are Hybrid specific like the feedneck and back cap.
off topic, but man! your silent hill borg is in my top 5 sexiest guns ever list.(provided it's your's) odd does the best stuff.

my son is going to be named Ronin when he's born any day now and i was thinking of getting their samurai pattern done to my white darq, but i think i'd rather get an RL marq(same gun basically, milling and all) and do it to that, and keep my darq factory original.
for those that are ill informed, Ronin in japanese translates to "wandering samurai", or "samurai without a master".
once again sorry for the off topic post. come to think about it i should have just pm'd you...
tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2008, 10:49 PM #4
ndzshocker293
Fork

ndzshocker293 is playing at Living Legends III
ndzshocker293 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ndzshocker293 supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tabris17 View Post
thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokay444 View Post
off topic, but man! your silent hill borg is in my top 5 sexiest guns ever list.(provided it's your's) odd does the best stuff.

my son is going to be named Ronin when he's born any day now and i was thinking of getting their samurai pattern done to my white darq, but i think i'd rather get an RL marq(same gun basically, milling and all) and do it to that, and keep my darq factory original.
for those that are ill informed, Ronin in japanese translates to "wandering samurai", or "samurai without a master".
once again sorry for the off topic post. come to think about it i should have just pm'd you...
thanks for the OT post.

BEST!>OTB Productions<BEST!
ndzshocker293 is offline   Reply With Quote