Community Focus

Old 06-05-2017, 12:13 PM #1
ExelArts
Fate/Zero

ExelArts owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ExelArts supports Shocker RSX
ExelArts supports Ninja Paintball
Pm8 black &blue fade Project gun

Bought this thing on eBay not long ago it was only the body and trigger frame had the eye pipe and a trigger, I have since added the solenoid, LPR, TechT L7 bolt 20$ never used 😁, the rear cap, hyper 3 reg w/45 fitting and blue virtue eyes. The silver can(or beer can) is on the way to finish the bolt assembly and I plan on ordering a Ape rampage board and a Pops asa in 2 weeks

Am I missing anything?
I would also like to know what's a good setup for it, someone suggested with the ape 13dwell and no spacers on L7 bolt and leave lpr alone. But I'd like more suggestions

I'll post pics once it's finished
Advertisement
Old 06-12-2017, 10:51 PM #2
DYEnamic
Architecture Student

DYEnamic owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
DYEnamic supports Team VICIOUS
DYEnamic has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
DYEnamic has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Installing eye wires can be a b****. The solenoid fills the slot in the frame almost completely, thus leaving little room for any wires. I used scotch tape to tape them down on either side of the trigger to stay out of the way.

I would also get a good lever lock feedneck if it didnt come with one.

Also, while you may tune the L7 bolt to gain efficiency, gains are very slim at most. The pm8 is one of the smoothest shooting spoolie out there with stock bolt, i would actually really recommend the billy wing bolt. It adds a soft tip insert to be more gentle on paint. The L7 will be more harsh on paint the more you try and squeeze efficiency out of it. This is one reason the person suggested no spacers and a not so low dwell. keeps the gun more smooth shooting.
LUXE #10
Ninja Nerve Shocker SFT
Infamous Intimidator
Ninja PMR Cobalt PM6 w/ul
Classic Impulse MANIAC 06 Ego
PayPal Verified
DYEnamic is offline   Reply With Quote