Old 02-15-2015, 09:10 PM #1
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack supports Team VICIOUS
REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
Compatible parts for the pm8

looking to do some upgrading/fixing to my pm8.. so what parts are interchangeable between the pm8 and other dye guns? like eye pipe, eyes (preferably wired eyes that fit lol),
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-16-2015, 12:35 PM #2
ChanceStad

has been a member for 10 years
Wired eyes can be made to fit. You need to dreamed out some room beside the solenoid.

The internals are interchangeable for all DM and PM guns from 2006 - 2012, provided you have the matching back cap and top hat to the year of bolt.

So if you want to put a DM11 bolt in, you need a back cap and top hat that fit that bolt, they will all fit your beer can and they will all thread into your gun at that point. Some years used the same back caps and what not, so there is some play between years.

Any ultralite board or trigger will work.

Any cocker barrel.

I don't know what else you would want to do.

Polish the bolt and any moving parts would be a good start.
ChanceStad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2015, 06:25 PM #3
REDZwolfpack
*665*

REDZwolfpack is an NCPA player
yeah was mainly interested in what internals were interchangeable thanks for the info
REDZwolfpack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2015, 01:22 AM #4
Tracker
Demigod

Tracker is a founding member
Tracker helped look for balloons
Tracker has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanceStad View Post
Wired eyes can be made to fit. You need to dreamed out some room beside the solenoid.

The internals are interchangeable for all DM and PM guns from 2006 - 2012, provided you have the matching back cap and top hat to the year of bolt.

So if you want to put a DM11 bolt in, you need a back cap and top hat that fit that bolt, they will all fit your beer can and they will all thread into your gun at that point. Some years used the same back caps and what not, so there is some play between years.

Any ultralite board or trigger will work.

Any cocker barrel.

I don't know what else you would want to do.

Polish the bolt and any moving parts would be a good start.
maybe a whole 12 bolt assembly, but not just a can or bolt.. 12 bolts are shorter than the DM9-11 bolts, i use a Bwing bolt that you could put in a DM9-11, and the stock back cap, i know that i have seen an 11 cap in a PM8 but i dont know if anything was modified to make it work, i know the PM8 back cap is shorter than the DM9

BoneBreak Excal, Lime Tiger DM12, Camo PM8, Black Diamondback Resurrection, CCi T2
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 07:08 AM #5
Montre

Not going to make a new thread, but will a PMR (2010) solenoid fit a PM7? I picked up a used PMR last night with a halo and tank for 140$ looking to swap the solenoid into my PM7. As my PM7 shoots nicer than most PMR's i've shot.
Montre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 12:41 PM #6
ChanceStad

From looking it up, it looks like a totally different solenoid. But if you post a picture of the pmr one I can tell you for sure.
The Machine Vapor uses the same solenoid though, and I was able to get one of those for 25 bucks.
ChanceStad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:50 PM #7
Tracker
Demigod

Tracker is a founding member
Tracker helped look for balloons
Tracker has achieved Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
im gonna go with no.. from what i know of the PMR (which isnt a lot) they noid is separate and mated to the body via hoses

also the bolt design is totally different on the PMR, so even if you modify the body and got the lines to hook up, you still might not be putting the right air into the right holes

BoneBreak Excal, Lime Tiger DM12, Camo PM8, Black Diamondback Resurrection, CCi T2
Tracker is offline   Reply With Quote