Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 10-20-2001, 08:27 PM #1
p8ntballervirus
OsCaR the GrOuCh

has been a member for 10 years
2k rf autococker for sale

i am selling my 2000 rf autococker with some stuff on it already for $380.If you live in Virginia and you can meet me somewhere i'll sell it to you for $370 becasue its easier in person insteaad of doing the transaction over mail,but i still will do over mail transactions,and i will take offers for buying the gun and trading the gun,i don't want and low end guns like tippmans or spyders or brasseagle guns,the lowest i'll except is a mag with a hyper frame,because i need an electronic gun.This gun is in perfect working condition,in fact i used it today and had no problems.This gun has never had a problem except for when the guys at pevs forgot to time it when they put my new frame on it.My autococker currently has on it:

1.14" dyeboomstick
2.apocalypse adjustable length adapter(screw in drop forward)
3.Dye .45 chrome frame
4.shortened kapp springs
5.Dye stickies
6.VLoader elbow

The stock parts i still have:
1.stock barrel
2.stock frame
3.stock grips
4.stock springs
5.stock beavertail

My autococker has a lifetime warrenty at pevs paintball,it says taht they will put on fix time ur gun for free,but you hav to pay for the parts.This gun has only been used 5 times,its serial number is #80395,i really want to get rid of this gun,i will make deals and stuff,post here,or email me at p8ntballervirus@mail.com ,or aol instant message me,my sn is AKVirus ,ok thx for taking an interest

I Heart My Vdub

Davin Royal Photography
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 10-22-2001, 10:57 AM #2
Yoshi

has been a member for 10 years
offer

I'll give you 320+shipping for it