Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2009, 05:34 AM #85
denellum
the trend settah
 
denellum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: dallas aka ur mom's bed!
amazing thread, thanks a ton!
__________________
Blah!
NXT Shocker - Blue and Silver
][nvert Mini - Black

Texas Demolition
denellum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 03:52 PM #86
invertkid
Yes i did just do that.
 
invertkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Greenville IN.
somewhere in the chopping section u need to add make ur hopper is not to far down n the feed neck u shuld b able to fully c the opening in the feed neck
__________________
Names Keegan
Team- on break for now
snake player 4 life!!!
it doesn't matter whats going on in the outside world or what happend at home today the moment u put on your jersey and pants strap on your mask rais your marker your in your Eden and u love your life style. PAINTABLL 4 LIFE!!!
Dust Red ][vert mini, sly pro merc kit, empire prophecy, crossfire 45/45&68/45
invertkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 04:09 PM #87
injaben50
 
 
injaben50's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hillsboro, OH
Quote:
Originally Posted by invertkid View Post
somewhere in the chopping section u need to add make ur hopper is not to far down n the feed neck u shuld b able to fully c the opening in the feed neck
what?!? ive never heard of that. had the opening covered since i got my mini and have never had problems with chopping.
__________________
"Originally posted by gamesondemand: Good to know you'll be giving out free handies to all master race. I'm gonna go ahead and decline though, you are not of the female persuasion and will not be blessed with the holding of my dick.
injaben50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:11 AM #88
Thompst
 
 
Thompst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
I have a sunset orange mini with all stock. I just put new batteries in and when the eyes are on it will shoot one shot and then a red light will come on not allowing me to shoot anymore unless i turn the gun off and turn it back on again. The green light still flashes over the red one though. When i turn the eyes off it does not shoot at all. I put a new battery in and it did not change anything. Please help.
Thompst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 01:30 PM #89
RobertSims
Self-Taught
 
RobertSims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 954 / 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompst View Post
I have a sunset orange mini with all stock. I just put new batteries in and when the eyes are on it will shoot one shot and then a red light will come on not allowing me to shoot anymore unless i turn the gun off and turn it back on again. The green light still flashes over the red one though. When i turn the eyes off it does not shoot at all. I put a new battery in and it did not change anything. Please help.
Have you adjusted your trigger recently? It sounds to me that the trigger is not going forward far enough to be able to successfully fire a second shot. Try unscrewing the first trigger adjustment screw on the top of the trigger. (the one closest to the back of the gun) Unscrewing this screw slightly will allow the trigger to go forward a little bit further which will hopefully fix your problem.
RobertSims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 02:30 PM #90
Thompst
 
 
Thompst's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
It worked thank you
Thompst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:02 PM #91
RobertSims
Self-Taught
 
RobertSims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 954 / 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thompst View Post
It worked thank you
ME

anytime
RobertSims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 AM #92
PBMorgan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
My mini turns on with the eyes already off. When I pull the trigger, it just fires/clicks one time, and it does that with a short delay. It shot great Sunday till the last game, I took the field, and it would not turn on at all. I replaced the battery with a new one, and it started doing this. Thanks in advance for any help.
PBMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 08:38 AM #93
mulishousM
The Fixer
 
mulishousM's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South of Houston
mulishousM plays in the PSP
mulishousM supports Team VICIOUS
mulishousM plays in the APPA D5 division
what brand battery did you put in? How is your trigger set up?
__________________
I Kill for RiverRageRiverSplatPaintball

Last edited by mulishousM : 03-11-2009 at 11:06 AM.
mulishousM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 02:38 PM #94
PBMorgan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
I put a Energizer in. I got the MINI in a trade last year, I havent messed with the trigger at all. The screws even have loctite on them.
PBMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 03:14 PM #95
i own a mini mart
please come again
 
i own a mini mart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Dallas TX
try adjusting you trigger and it should be fine
__________________
"Originally posted by deaton: Smack your parents for us. They obviously failed you."
i own a mini mart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 05:01 PM #96
RobertSims
Self-Taught
 
RobertSims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 954 / 239
What color is the light when you turn it on? Try cleaning your eyes. They might be on, but just too dirty to actually work properly.
RobertSims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 03:51 PM #97
PBMorgan
 
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Light quickly flashes green first second it comes on, then slowly flashes blue. I cleaned the eyes, and it still does the same thing. Thanks for the help btw.
PBMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 06:09 PM #98
RobertSims
Self-Taught
 
RobertSims's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: 954 / 239
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBMorgan View Post
Light quickly flashes green first second it comes on, then slowly flashes blue. I cleaned the eyes, and it still does the same thing. Thanks for the help btw.
What board do you have? I don't remember the stock board having blue as a color...
RobertSims is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 01:47 AM #99
Boosted98GSX
400AWTQ
 
Boosted98GSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Arlington Texas
marker will not fire but three feet with the check valve installed. I have a non-sprung gen 1.5 poppet (the fixed one), and everything else being oem parts.

marker fires a little hot, and not very consistant w/o the check valve installed.

using a HP 68/45 if that matters.

mini number 1591
Boosted98GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:14 AM #100
FatalKitty
I has the awesome
 
FatalKitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Sharpie
FatalKitty is a Paintball photographer
FatalKitty supports Cereal Killerz 2
FatalKitty donated to help Peyton Trent
FatalKitty helped look for balloons
is the check valve in the right (rear) hole?
__________________
FatalKitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 12:38 PM #101
Boosted98GSX
400AWTQ
 
Boosted98GSX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Arlington Texas
Yes, I have verified that several times. Placed it, caped end side into the hole, in the 2nd most forward hole in the air distribution milling. The only hole it falls down into w/o being forced.

http://www.zdspb.com/media/invert/bodydis5.JPG

that one.

Last edited by Boosted98GSX : 03-14-2009 at 12:40 PM.
Boosted98GSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 03:00 PM #102
FBHS RAINMAN
Σπ Sigma Pi
 
FBHS RAINMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Marietta, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by PBMorgan View Post
My mini turns on with the eyes already off. When I pull the trigger, it just fires/clicks one time, and it does that with a short delay. It shot great Sunday till the last game, I took the field, and it would not turn on at all. I replaced the battery with a new one, and it started doing this. Thanks in advance for any help.
Your trigger is in too far, and it is constantly in the activation range. Adjust it out some.
FBHS RAINMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:07 PM #103
spazz3338
 
 
spazz3338's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MA
spazz3338 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
I turn on my mini (new batteries) i pull the trigger (there is a ball in the breach) the light blinks to show it has been show, but nothing happens. then i shoot the trigger about 20 times, then finally a ball rolls out of the barrel. after that the gun shoots fine. what is the issue. (the mini is a second generation) could it be the board??
spazz3338 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:17 AM #104
Gabzor
Rev-I \o/
 
Gabzor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: France
Quote:
Originally Posted by spazz3338 View Post
I turn on my mini (new batteries) i pull the trigger (there is a ball in the breach) the light blinks to show it has been show, but nothing happens. then i shoot the trigger about 20 times, then finally a ball rolls out of the barrel. after that the gun shoots fine. what is the issue. (the mini is a second generation) could it be the board??
Clean your soleno´d
Gabzor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2009, 04:58 PM #105
Grishnatch
I like shiney things
 
Grishnatch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, Quebec
Grishnatch owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grishnatch has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Grishnatch has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Grishnatch has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
damn i checked my noid and relubes EVERYHING and there is a MJOR leak down the barrel i mean all the air comes out the tank in less than 10 seconds... anybody can help?
__________________
Butter Police

1 of 5 pooty rounded 1.0 luxe polished/Red Blue Clear splash

450 Ballaz

LuXe MoB
Grishnatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump