Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 03-04-2017, 12:39 PM #1
PaintballLAX43

PaintballLAX43 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
PaintballLAX43 supports DLX Technology
PaintballLAX43 supports Ninja Paintball
Sniper-- rough pump stroke ?

Hey guys my sniper's pump stroke is extremely rough.

It doesn't seem like its stuck on anything, it just seems like it needs oil or something like that on the rods. Does this do anything?

It often gets stuck after I cock it in the full-backwards position. Other times it will get stuck half way. I have a t2 as well, and that seems to go back and forth perfectly.

Suggestions?
PaintballLAX43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2017, 03:35 PM #2
Nobody609

Nobody609 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
Look in the breech, lower tube and even in the pump handle, for something that shouldn't be there.
Nobody609 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2017, 04:38 PM #3
bonusball024

bonusball024 owns a Planet Eclipse CS1
bonusball024 supports Ninja Paintball
I thought my rough pump stroke was caused by my pump handle swelling. I drilled and sanded the inside thinking it would eliminate the issue.

Yesterday I actually disassembled the pump components for the first time and found the problem was actually one of the pump arms had backed out a little bit causing the pump handle to sit unevenly. In my case it was pretty easy to tell because on the left pump rod there is a pin that the auto-trigger rides on. It should be point out at a 90* angle.. any other angle means the rod as changed position in the sled. It'll be harder to tell for the right pump rod so you'll have to pull the pump handle off and slide the rods/sled out to make sure they are even. See if that works.