Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 04-09-2017, 10:53 AM #1
Inchglagor

No ball in chamber but solenoid click?

I have an invert mini here that I've been playing for a while no problems. I took it apart yesterday to clean it then when I reassembled and turned it on the eyes were blinking rapid blue (indicating there is a ball in the chamber, there was not) then slow blue when I pull the trigger (with solenoid click). Went back in cleaned the eyes / board, same issue. I believe it might be a problem with the trigger magnet... Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Inchglagor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 04-09-2017, 04:26 PM #2
Inchglagor

Help !
Old 04-09-2017, 05:32 PM #3
sdzell18
Code it and Load it

sdzell18 works for a Paintball manufacturer
 plays in the NXL
sdzell18 plays in the APPA D1 division
sdzell18 is All In
If your solenoid is activating, with eyes on, and no ball in the breech it means the eyes are dirty or you have an eye malfunction. If you have already cleaned them make sure none of the pins are bent that connect the main board to the sensor board and that the actual eyes aren't damaged. If you haven't fully removed your eye board from the marker to clean it you should do that. You should also make sure nothing is obstructing the eye holes in the breech. If you have done all that and the eyes are still malfunctioning then you would need to replace some electronics.
My Feedback +43, -0
sdzell18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 08:43 PM #4
Inchglagor

It's quite interesting because I've never touched the board before the problem occurred. I cleaned everything and I don't understand how the board couldn't have gotten damaged. Thanks for your help though!
Old 04-10-2017, 09:32 PM #5
Inchglagor

I don't think there should be an issue while firing right?