PSP General Rules for Divisional X-Ball and 5-Man X-Ball
Divisional X-Ball - Addendum
- July 8, 2008 revision 1.1
5-Man X-Ball Addendum
- June 19, 2008
2008 5-Man Rules
NPPL 2008 Rulebook
2008 Rule Amendment
4.10 Divisional Promotion and Regulation.
(1) The Pro Division is locked at 18 teams. At the end of each season, the bottom three ranked teams will be regulated to Semi Pro status.
(2) The top three ranked Semi Pro teams at the end of each season will be promoted into the Pro Division. Semi Pro teams may refuse the promotion to the Pro division, in
this case the spot will be given to the next highest ranked team that chooses to accept
(3) Division 1 and 2 players that finish in the top three in their respective division, in the overall season rankings, must move up at least one division. For example, D2 to D1 and D1 to Semi Pro. The “players” are defined as people who have played in 3 or more events, for any top three seeded team at the end of the season.
(4) Division 3, see rule 4.07