Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2008, 03:32 PM #1
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics
 
jdm001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UA
jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Who's the hottest actress

post up who you think it is


for me either:

eva longoria


or

keira knightley
__________________
America's Team: The St. Louis Cardinals
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2008, 03:33 PM #2
thoenew
BATMAN DON'T CARE
 
thoenew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: USA
thoenew helped look for balloons
thoenew is reppin' sidebar 4 life
thoenew has perfected Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
thoenew has perfected Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
eh, idk
not the ones you said tho
__________________
I am the BATMAN
thoenew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:43 PM #3
mannny
This is the Pagoda
 
mannny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MASS
Jennifer Connelly



She's actually a good actress too.
__________________
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
-Friedrich Nietzshe
last.fm
mannny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:44 PM #4
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics
 
jdm001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UA
jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
what's she in?
__________________
America's Team: The St. Louis Cardinals
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:45 PM #5
lop
RAIDER HATE
 
lop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Everett, Wa
 has been a member for 10 years
Natalie Portman.
__________________
Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:47 PM #6
lop
RAIDER HATE
 
lop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Everett, Wa
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm001 View Post
what's she in?
Blood Diamonds
Requiem For A Dream
The Rocketeer
Mulholland Falls
Inventing the Abbots

and a lot more. She's a good actress.
__________________
Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:49 PM #7
mannny
This is the Pagoda
 
mannny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MASS
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm001 View Post
what's she in?
She also won best supporting actress for A Beautiful Mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lop View Post
Natalie Portman.
She's my second fave.
__________________
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
-Friedrich Nietzshe
last.fm
mannny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:49 PM #8
Jonnyblaze1991
Who Dares, Wins
 
Jonnyblaze1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
for some reason i think tea leonis hot.. many people disagree with me
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Jonnyblaze1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:54 PM #9
lop
RAIDER HATE
 
lop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Everett, Wa
 has been a member for 10 years
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyblaze1991 View Post
for some reason i think tea leonis hot.. many people disagree with me
Yup, I disagree with you too.
__________________
Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:55 PM #10
x RENEGADE x (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly
x RENEGADE x helped look for balloons
x RENEGADE x is playing at Living Legends III
x RENEGADE x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
x RENEGADE x supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyblaze1991 View Post
for some reason i think tea leonis hot.. many people disagree with me
Host before post please.
x RENEGADE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:56 PM #11
Jonnyblaze1991
Who Dares, Wins
 
Jonnyblaze1991's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Omaha, NE
google before whine please
__________________
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Jonnyblaze1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 03:58 PM #12
x RENEGADE x (Banned)
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Philly
x RENEGADE x helped look for balloons
x RENEGADE x is playing at Living Legends III
x RENEGADE x owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
x RENEGADE x supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonnyblaze1991 View Post
google before whine please
think before type please.

Edit: saw her. ugly as hell
x RENEGADE x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:01 PM #13
Hail Jesus (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
Courtney Cox.


I'm gaga for blue eyes and black hair.
Hail Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:07 PM #14
lop
RAIDER HATE
 
lop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Everett, Wa
 has been a member for 10 years
__________________
Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:15 PM #15
mannny
This is the Pagoda
 
mannny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: MASS
Also, Evan Rachel Wood.

__________________
"A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything."
-Friedrich Nietzshe
last.fm
mannny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:18 PM #16
lop
RAIDER HATE
 
lop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Everett, Wa
 has been a member for 10 years
Emily and Zooey Deschanel. hot.
__________________
Upgrade your grey matter because one day it may matter.
lop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 04:19 PM #17
Hail Jesus (Banned)
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Florida
I forgot about Zooey, she's adorable.
Hail Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:34 PM #18
JcKa
post-Hipster
 
JcKa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: UVM/DC
JcKa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:36 PM #19
travis2k2rf
 
 
travis2k2rf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: NC/VA/??
travis2k2rf is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
There isn't one *******, it's called personal preference...
__________________
FEEDBACK:
OLD
NEW

travis2k2rf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:40 PM #20
Slambert'
not a 2k6er
 
Slambert''s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: australia
__________________
LAX


Laxtreme

feedback
Pizza slapping club #2
Slambert' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 07:44 PM #21
jdm001
will randomly type lyrics
 
jdm001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: UA
jdm001 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
jdm001 has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
jdm001 has achieved Level 2 in PbNation Pursuit
Quote:
Originally Posted by travis2k2rf View Post
There isn't one *******, it's called personal preference...
that's why i said


Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm001 View Post
post up who you think it is
__________________
America's Team: The St. Louis Cardinals
jdm001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump