Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-10-2008, 04:33 AM #1
shanebj

Signature not required

I ordered off actionvillage some gear and the Fedex guy dropped my stuff at someone else's doorstep. Now I have to file a claim because I dont know where he dropped it. If there was a signature required this wouldn't of happened. Shipping has really gone down the drain with companies using independent contractors to ship items. How can you mistake a address all you have to do is look at the numbers right?
shanebj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 09:45 AM #2
snotshooter
Moose Gore

signature required SUCKS. I wish I had a $ for every time I had to go to UPS/FEDEX and pick up my stuff because I am never home when they come.
Old 08-10-2008, 10:06 AM #3
HKlifestyle. (Banned)
Wir Töten Schößlinge

Quote:
Originally Posted by snotshooter View Post
signature required SUCKS. I wish I had a $ for every time I had to go to UPS/FEDEX and pick up my stuff because I am never home when they come.
qftmft
HKlifestyle. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:18 PM #4
plushdragon

has been a member for 10 years
plushdragon helped look for balloons
re:

if you used a credit card call them and start a charge back to action village. it action village problem for the lost shipping because they paid for the insurance on the package not you.if and when they find the lost item it now may not be be new if the person opened the box and played with the items.don't fall into fed-x/ups pass the buck corp responce (it not our problem now our driver left the item on your doorstop).Has one of those drivers and i sent them a register letter with a memory stick of our condos cams for the hour before and the hour after the driver said he left a paintball marker i bought online in our lobby.there was no driver or note left on door showing he tried to make a delivery.in the letter i sent gave them 7 days to pay for the missing marker or go to small claims court.I had a check for the missing marker a few days latter when they knew they were wrong.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:56 PM #5
The SwaGGeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by snotshooter View Post
AGREED. that ALWAYS happened to me!

BLUE INVERT MINI
BLUE MAGNA
45/45 PE TANK

[NJ]
The SwaGGeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:08 PM #6
petrovinski

Quote:
Originally Posted by plushdragon View Post
Has one of those drivers and i sent them a register letter with a memory stick of our condos cams for the hour before and the hour after the driver said he left a paintball marker i bought online in our lobby.there was no driver or note left on door showing he tried to make a delivery.in the letter i sent gave them 7 days to pay for the missing marker or go to small claims court.I had a check for the missing marker a few days latter when they knew they were wrong.
what are you high?

Originally posted by BRKc50: "anyone that says that you don't have to play dirty to win a tournament is a liar. trust me, i used to play perfectly clean........then i realized i was getting ****ed so i started ****ing back.............no lube......in the butt"
petrovinski is offline   Reply With Quote