Yep we are looking to put together the second D5 team, and will be looking at interested people on the 24th. Here are the requirements.
1. Playing experience is not a factor. We look for people with great attitudes that are enjoyable to be around. Players must be able to win AND lose as a TEAM with good sportsmanship. We want people who like to have fun.
2. Team members need to be financially stable...it sucks to let the team down cause you don't have the money to play. We usually practice at least once a month and attend a tourny a month.
3. Loyalty to the team owner and sponsor, Bill Meador. He puts in a lot of hard work to provide us a field to play on.
4. Someone on the team must step up as team captain. Captain will be responsible for scheduling tournaments, reserving hotels, paying entry fees etc.
5. Again, we want GREAT attitudes. Whiners, sore losers and hot heads will not be selected.
If you have a group of friends that want to get into tournament paintball, come on out and join the new D5/Beginner team. It will be fun for everybody.