PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 08-09-2008, 08:33 AM #1
p8ntballfreak5

Christian Paintball Tournament

I'm posting this for a friend of mine, Jim Brooks. If you have any questions, shoot me an e-mail (p9ntballfreak5@yahoo.com) or PM me. Please make Jim your primary contact.

------------Message from Jim Brooks--------------------------------

For anyone who would like to attend (we already have out-of-state teams signed up)

We will be having a "John 3:16", non-profit, Christian paintball tournament at Southern Extreme Paintball on August the 16th in Prattville, AL. Everyone is invited, regardless of religious beliefs. The only pre-requisite is that every player or team must represent a church.

This Tournament is being held for the unveiling of the first in a series of Christian paintballs, John 3:16. The paintball’s shell is red to symbolize the “Blood of Jesus Christ” with a brilliant green fill to symbolize the “Eternal Life” that he paid for. John 3:16 is printed on the face of the ball.

The tournament will be a five-man event with two age group categories, 10 through 15 and 16 and above. There will be cash purse prizes awarded to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place teams of each category. The individual team members will receive a small portion of the cash purse with the remainder being donated in the players name’s to the church of their representation. Each organization may have as many team or player representations as they wish.

The pre-entry fee will be $25 per person, with a “day-of” entry fee (dependent on available slots) of $ 30 per player. Entry fee includes free air fills. This event is FPO. Paint cost is $45 per case of 2000. Paintballs may be shared amongst team members.

The tentative hours of the tournament are; from 8am to 7pm with a 1-hour intermission from 12:30 to 1:30. During this recess, we will have Christian guest speakers.

We encourage each player and guest to wear clothing representing their church or organization. This is not just a paintball tournament, it is a "Celebration of Our Lord"! If you or anyone that you know would be interested in either participating, becoming a guest speaker or simply making a donation, please have them give me contact me by e-mail at jbrooks@thezone-paintball.com

We are asking that anyone who wishes to participate to RSVP as soon as possible so that we can have the proper amount of supplies available.

Slots are filling up fast. If you are interested in attending, please contact me ASAP.

We have a few teams that are in need of extra players. If you would like to fill one of these slots, let us know.

Thank you for your time and God Bless! Hope to see you there!!

Below is the bracket for the tournament:

YES, I DURACOAT GUNS...COME SEE THE PICTURES

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
p8ntballfreak5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-10-2008, 10:15 PM #2
p8ntballfreak5

The Field layout and the Virtual Tours is up.Check it out by clicking on the link below

VIDEO LINK CLICK HERE

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
Old 08-10-2008, 10:59 PM #3
p8ntballfreak5

Field Layout

HIT ME UP ON FACEBOOK
Old 08-11-2008, 11:54 AM #4
elbrookso

Registrations

Ok Guys,

We are down to the wire. The tournament is this Saturday. For those of you who have not gotten them to me already, I need to get those registrations. You can fax them to me at 334-284-2700 or scan and e-mail them back to me at jbrooks@thezone-paintball.com. When you e-mail me, please include your “Team Name” and some contact information. It is very hard to keep up with who is who. I will be away from my desk a lot this week. If you have any questions or need anything, please call me at 334-303-4732. Thanks’!

Jim