Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-07-2008, 01:37 PM #1
Adam Joo

Adam Joo owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Adam Joo supports Team VICIOUS
weird infraction??

Ok i went into the DYE thread and made a thread wondering what the differences on a dm6 and dm7 are and if the dm7 is better then a pm8?? Im just wondering what i did wrong i saw like 2 threads that were asking the same thing but about a different gun??
Adam Joo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-07-2008, 02:08 PM #2
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Joo View Post
Ok i went into the DYE thread and made a thread wondering what the differences on a dm6 and dm7 are and if the dm7 is better then a pm8?? Im just wondering what i did wrong i saw like 2 threads that were asking the same thing but about a different gun??
It was just a warning (which carries no points) and in the warning you would have been told why you received it. In case you did not see it in the Warning notice, you received to warning for making a VS/"What should I get" thread (you asked which gun was better and if it was worth it to spend more on one then the other). Both of which are against the Dye/Proto forum rules (as quoted below)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dye/Proto forum rules
3) No Versus (VS) threads of any kind will be permitted. This is the Dye/Proto Matrix forum, so anyone who posts a “Which is better: Matrix (DM/PM) or _____” thread already knows that they will receive overwhelming support for the Matrix (DM/PM) . This rule does not pertain only to "Matrix (DM/PM) or _____” threads but any such thread that pits two(2) or more things against each other. Any such thread is a pointless waste of site bandwidth and will be closed or deleted, and the offending user will be warned. The only VS Thread not held to this rule is The OFFICIAL DM/PM vs. thread

4) No "What should I get" threads will be permitted. This includes, but is not limited to, "What upgrade", "What gun", "What tank", What hopper", "What board", "What trade", ect. It is YOUR money that you will be spending and no one elses. Do some reasearch, search for threads that mention what you are looking at, then make an informend decision on what to get. You are, after all, the only one who has to live with the decision.

The moderators of the Dye/Proto Matrix Forum

If you would like to know the differences between the 3 markers you lised in the thread then there is a comparison chart in the DM/PM ultimate sticky that can be forum HERE

later
gremlin
gremlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:10 PM #3
Adam Joo

Adam Joo supports Team VICIOUS
aight thanks for figuring things out but i saw at least 2 threads that had identical questions like mine -_-
Adam Joo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 02:25 PM #4
gremlin75
.....I got nothing!

gremlin75 is a Moderator
gremlin75 is a Supporting Member
 has been a member for 10 years
gremlin75 is reppin' sidebar 4 life
gremlin75 is one of the top 500 posters on PbNation
gremlin75 is Legendary
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Joo View Post
aight thanks for figuring things out but i saw at least 2 threads that had identical questions like mine -_-
In the dye forum? If so can you please link me to them so I can take care of them. I try and keep it consistent in there but some time I do miss threads

later
gremlin
gremlin75 is offline   Reply With Quote