Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2008, 08:45 PM #1
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
Gun Stolen And Is Being Used In This Area! Please Help!

Ok, hellbound87 has scammed me for my EXC timmy and it is in the Ohio area. if any of you see it PLEASE let me know asap! Pm me with any info and we will talk here are some pics of the gun from my old thread. and a link to my old thread.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2532048
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:07 PM #2
nastyballer
(((o)))
 
nastyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
nastyballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
whats his real name and what city does he live in?
nastyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:10 PM #3
Serj
Don't do drugs kids.
 
Serj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sylvania, OH
make sure to check ebay and craigslist in his area too
Serj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:29 PM #4
Xtrmpaint4
I kill 4 Concussion.
 
Xtrmpaint4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canton, Ohio
Ditto to location and name.

*Edit*- nvm, found all the info with location and stuff. I'll keep a look out at the fields and let my sponsor who own's a pro-shop/field know about this.

Last edited by Xtrmpaint4 : 08-03-2008 at 09:54 PM.
Xtrmpaint4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 09:37 PM #5
linkx2251
ALLAHU AKBAR
 
linkx2251's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Toledo, OH
well, did a quick mapquest, and it seems he lives about 3+ hours from me so im not sure what help ill be. in his area i think the closest fields are TPA in Alliance, OH. not sure if there are any more..maybe splat? idk. check people out who frquent those fields.

sorry i ouldnt help more
__________________

Pedrofb19 (11:46:13 PM): mike said hed let the guy teabag then juice his head for $500
linkx2251 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 05:03 PM #6
gmoney26
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
if you check his feedback he traded the timmy to shoe2 it was a local trade maybe pm that guy and talk to him
gmoney26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:04 PM #7
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyballer View Post
whats his real name and what city does he live in?
idk his real name. if i could find that out i could find all his info and tell the authorities in his area. thats all they are waiting on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serj View Post
make sure to check ebay and craigslist in his area too
thanks man will do
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xtrmpaint4 View Post
Ditto to location and name.

*Edit*- nvm, found all the info with location and stuff. I'll keep a look out at the fields and let my sponsor who own's a pro-shop/field know about this.
thanks so much man your a HUGE help! pm me with ANY info if you get any. thanks again man.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linkx2251 View Post
well, did a quick mapquest, and it seems he lives about 3+ hours from me so im not sure what help ill be. in his area i think the closest fields are TPA in Alliance, OH. not sure if there are any more..maybe splat? idk. check people out who frquent those fields.
man, thats a whole lot of help. if it comes down to it and if your up for it i can paypal you some money to help me out. ill pm you if need be.
sorry i ouldnt help more
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmoney26 View Post
if you check his feedback he traded the timmy to shoe2 it was a local trade maybe pm that guy and talk to him
he traded an Empire Timmy to him, mine is the ECX
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 06:17 PM #8
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
i just found out he went by another name on the nation "hattack"
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 07:48 PM #9
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity
 
GunnaStunna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NE Ohio
wait so u traded with him w/o even finding out his name? cmon man
__________________
WTB Airsoft AEG's or snipers, check it out

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:23 PM #10
ToxicEmpire67
 
 
ToxicEmpire67's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: NE Ohio
ToxicEmpire67 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ToxicEmpire67 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ToxicEmpire67 supports Team VICIOUS
ToxicEmpire67 supports Pev's Paintball
i go to Splat paintball a lot. Theres actually a tournament there this weekend (Aug 9th), i will deffinently keep an eye out for it. Ill let you know if i find anything

Last edited by ToxicEmpire67 : 08-04-2008 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Date
ToxicEmpire67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 08:49 PM #11
SAgerber6
real OG
 
SAgerber6's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ohio
SAgerber6 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SAgerber6 supports Team VICIOUS
SAgerber6 plays in the APPA D5 division
me too.^
__________________
Legion of Chaos #6
SAgerber6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 09:49 PM #12
nastyballer
(((o)))
 
nastyballer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Ohio
nastyballer has achieved Level 1 in PbNation Pursuit
i'll cover tpa on sun. If i see it though there isnt much i can do about it.
nastyballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:21 AM #13
mas19
RIP AMERICA 1776-2008
 
mas19's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Four One Niner
mas19 plays in the PSP
mas19 supports Cereal Killerz 2
mas19 donated to help Peyton Trent
mas19 helped look for balloons
mas19 is playing at Living Legends III
mas19 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastyballer View Post
i'll cover tpa on sun. If i see it though there isnt much i can do about it.
You could take it. Stealing a stolen product isnt theft.
mas19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 08:05 AM #14
billb1145
billb
 
billb1145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: chardon, oh
billb1145 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Marc- PLEASE don't give such stupid advice. the last thing Mike needs at TPA is some wannabe tough guy making a huge scene trying to play junior detective and "confiscate" some gun he think is stolen based off of some thread he saw on pbnation.

think it thru....some tough guy sees the lime green dynasty shocker that just has to be one of one (oops, that's Farva's gun) at a TPA tournament. So, he goes to take it, cuz he just KNOWS that is the same gun that some kid with the screename of imbothstupidandlazy said he got scammed out of. Now, the kid that owns that gun isn't just going to let some stranger walk over and take his gun, so next thing you know, a fight breaks out. Lets say the tough guy whoops up on the little 15 yr old, and takes his gun. OOPS...that gun was given to him by his daddy for Christmas, and daddy happens to be a lawyer (and a good one...it's how he pays for juniors painball guns and paintbullets, and sponsors his team, the junior hoodrats). Who do you think the parents are going to sue? Do you really want Mike (the field owner in this example) to have to deal with all that crap?

Best advice you can give....if ANYONE spots a gun at a local event that they believe matches the description of a gun that was listed as stolen, TELL THE FIELD OWNER. IF the prior owner actually filed a theft report, then when the field owner calls the cops, they will be able to contact the pd where the theft report was filed, compare details (you know, like the serial number), and hopefully recover a stolen gun. if it's a case of mistaken identity, no one will be too upset. I know I wouldn't mind if a field owner or cop asked to check the serial number of my ego. If, on the other hand, some punk comes to try to just take my gun, there is gonna be some drama. Depending upon how pushy he gets, he may or may not get hurt....I'm certainly not going to just let him take my property! I will, however, very happily cooperate with a field owner and/or police officer!

If someone is too lazy or stupid to record thier serial number, file a theft report, and do other basic follow up, they don't deserve to get thier marker back. They certainly shouldn't encourage teenage repoman wannabe's making issues at local fields trying to "recover" guns.

Last edited by billb1145 : 08-05-2008 at 01:52 PM. Reason: fixed typos
billb1145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 09:48 AM #15
GunnaStunna
Giggity Giggity
 
GunnaStunna's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: NE Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by billb1145 View Post
think it thru....some tough guy sees the lime green dynasty shocker that just has to be one of one (oops, that's Farva's gun) at a TPA tournament. So, he goes to take it, cuz he just KNOWS that is the same gun that some kid with the screename of imbothstupidandlazy said he got scammed out of. Now, the kid that owns that gun isn't just going to let some stranger walk over and take his gun, so next thing you know, a fight breaks out. Lets say the tough guy whoops up on the little 15 yr old, and takes his gun. OOPS...that gun was given to him by his daddy for Christmas, and daddy happens to be a lawyer (and a good one...it's how he pays for juniors painball guns and paintbullets, and sponsors his team, the junior hoodrats). Who do you think the parents are going to sue? Do you really want Mike (the field owner in this example) to have to deal with all that crap?
the story was quite entertaining. did we ever find out what city the gun was shipped to? do u know anything about this man other than his address and his other s/n? do u know his name? a description of what he looks like, anything like that?
__________________
WTB Airsoft AEG's or snipers, check it out

The "I agree with GunnaStunna" count: 23
GunnaStunna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 10:02 AM #16
billb1145
billb
 
billb1145's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: chardon, oh
billb1145 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
if you follow the posters original link to his "theft" thread, he posted the address he shipped the gun to. It's not even local....so, I highly doubt you see this marker at TPA. but, you never know. More importantly, the alleged "scammer" posted back in that thread, saying he held shipment up until he got his gun- apparantly, these two have traded before, and last time the "victim" here didn't ship for over a month...so, the "scammer" this time didn't/wasnt shipping until he got his marker. sounds like a couple of hyper 14 yr olds having an efight......so I'd suggest just letting the two of them handle it.
billb1145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 06:06 PM #17
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
Quote:
Originally Posted by billb1145 View Post
if you follow the posters original link to his "theft" thread, he posted the address he shipped the gun to. It's not even local....so, I highly doubt you see this marker at TPA. but, you never know. More importantly, the alleged "scammer" posted back in that thread, saying he held shipment up until he got his gun- apparantly, these two have traded before, and last time the "victim" here didn't ship for over a month...so, the "scammer" this time didn't/wasnt shipping until he got his marker. sounds like a couple of hyper 14 yr olds having an efight......so I'd suggest just letting the two of them handle it.
yep. im 14 buddy. thats why i handled this the mature way and made threads instead of a bunch of other bull****. if you dont have anything regarding my gun please dont post
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2008, 08:09 PM #18
Mr. Pink
 
 
Mr. Pink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Kent, Brohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..kris.. View Post
yep. im 14 buddy. thats why i handled this the mature way and made threads instead of a bunch of other bull****. if you dont have anything regarding my gun please dont post
Yeah except he's the only person in this thread to post anything productive, good call dip****.

Maybe next time use some common sense and at least put forth enough effort to get some basic information on the person you're shipping your gun to
Mr. Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:03 AM #19
bAemp1re
Nicky Lachey
 
bAemp1re's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Sanders, KY
bAemp1re supports Cereal Killerz 2
instead of making fun of the guy or criticizing him for how he did his transaction, post something productive or dont post at all. so maybe he worked the trade like a moron, maybe he didnt. thats not the point, the point is he got f*cked and needs some help, so lets not be a**holes and help out a fellow baller.... please, maybe...
__________________
Team Fuse / Blind Aggression
bAemp1re is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:04 PM #20
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Pink View Post
Yeah except he's the only person in this thread to post anything productive, good call dip****.

Maybe next time use some common sense and at least put forth enough effort to get some basic information on the person you're shipping your gun to
lawl
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:04 PM #21
..kris..
XBL: I n0sc0ped JFKx
 
..kris..'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Portland, OR<!-- Begin O
Quote:
Originally Posted by bAemp1re View Post
instead of making fun of the guy or criticizing him for how he did his transaction, post something productive or dont post at all. so maybe he worked the trade like a moron, maybe he didnt. thats not the point, the point is he got f*cked and needs some help, so lets not be a**holes and help out a fellow baller.... please, maybe...
thanks bro. for you.
..kris.. is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump