- host field: Adrenaline Paintball
- date(s) of event: September 6th
- contact information: Tony Johnson (915)867-9906
firstname.lastname@example.org , Art Villalobos email@example.com
- city and state: El Paso, Texas
- format: 3-man Modified PSP rules
- paint cost: $45
- entry fee: $100 per team
- prizes: Cash prizes for 1st-3rd-- 10 teams:1st-$600, 2nd:$300, 3rd:$100; 14 teams:1st:$700, 2nd:$400, 3rd:$300 ( as more teams enter the more the cash prizes will increase)
- link to directions: 9405 Betel; El Paso, Tx; 79907
- registration deadline: September 3rd
- Adrenaline Paintball website & forums link: adrenaline-paintball.net (website) & http://elpasopaintball.informe.com/ (forums)
-Captains meeting will be held at 7:30am
-Play will begin at 8:00am
Rules will follow the PSP rulebook so questions regarding stickers on hoppers, shooting modes, layering, etc. can be answered there but if there are any grey areas feel free to contact myself or Art.
We put a lot of thought into what the prizes should be and figured the most important thing to a paintball team is money cuz in the end tourneys cost money wether it be local, regional, or national. We are hoping for a good turnout and hoping that the lure of winning some cash will bring some of the other teams around Texas in.