Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-07-2009, 11:39 PM #1
dms2425

1st time shooting my G3, Question/problem

Hello, today was the 1st time shooting my brand new G3,I got a few questions, I turned it on, there was never a BLUE light, either green light blinking slowly or green light blinking rapidly, no BLUE light or steady GREEN light
One other thing, there was a really light air escape from the bottom of the reg, the gun worked fine, no ball chop, and for the 1st time firing it I think I wasnt shooting THAT slow, I couldnt sit down and "Setup"the gun cause everyone was kinda eager to play, it was more like turn it on, set it to 280 and BAM start playing, I plan on going to the field tomorrow by myself just to mess around with everything
dms2425 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:02 AM #2
Jubokko

I don't believe there is supposed to be a blue at least there wasn't one on mine. The slow flash is eyes on and the fast is eyes off or it could be the other way around...umm, eyes are automatically on when you turn on the gun if that clears up my previous convuluted statement.

The leak might be from an o-ring not seating right away...it happened to mine on the ASA. Although I don't really know why it would come from the bottom of the reg. I hope my limited knowledge helps lol.
Jubokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 08:01 AM #3
GAmedic23
*Rob*

GAmedic23 donated to help Peyton Trent
Yes, the slow blinking is the eyes on and the rapid blinking is the eyes off. That leak may possibly be coming from the macro line where it runs into that fitting on the reg. Make sure it is pushed in all the way and the lock is out.

BNIB Dye i4 LE white/gold with dyetanium lens. PM for details.

((( Support Your Local Fire/EMS )))
GAmedic23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 09:22 AM #4
playmaker_5
Yet you continue to talk

In the manual it says blue light but that is a typo. It should be green.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?
playmaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 12:31 PM #5
dms2425

oh ok, sorry of this a dumb question, what LOCK on the macro litting fitting are we talking about? thats probably where the leak is coming
Old 07-08-2009, 12:44 PM #6
Jubokko

It's not really a "lock per se, but the small spinning part on the macro fitting... basically you just need to make sure that your macro line is pushed all the way in. Also, if you need to get it out, it's easiest to push on the "lock" while pulling on the line.
Jubokko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 01:05 PM #7
dms2425

ohhh okk thanks
Old 07-08-2009, 02:13 PM #8
SK Legion
pretty much.

yeah same thing happened to me first time. Then i started jamming in both ends of the macro lines (since i had taken the out earlier). Make sure u fell a kinda like a snap when you put it back in to insure it in...tight
SK Legion is offline   Reply With Quote