Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 07-26-2008, 12:22 PM #1
kawalabear (Banned)

The 3 man rookie/novice tourney at blastcamp.

I realize theres already a thread from field runner/owner but i was just seeing if any one else is going or is signing up for it. My team was the first to sign up. Despite what everyone is saying i think this is gonna be a fun tourney. Ive heard good things about the field were playing on. So if your playing(or planning to) lmk here or pm me.
Thanks.

Come on everyone that thinks these guys are "rude" are wrong there just doing there job. There not gonna change set rules because one person doesent like it. There not being mean or injustice. I really want to play this tournament and we need more teams to sign up!

Last edited by kawalabear : 07-26-2008 at 05:18 PM.
kawalabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-29-2008, 11:16 PM #2
mmm1115

mmm1115 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
mmm1115 posts videos on PbNation
BlastCamp Tourney

I was going to play the tournament but only one team signed up by Saturday. Tournament officially Canceled. I guess Next time they need to remember that everyone in the Nation are potential customers. Why would you want to play in someone's tournament when they are going to be a smart *** to you. There are other tournaments to play. "Customer Service" people play nicey and they will come. In this case not.
mmm1115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2008, 10:14 AM #3
jjames925 (Banned)
I rep I rep I rep the 219

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmm1115 View Post
I guess Next time they need to remember that everyone in the Nation are potential customers. Why would you want to play in someone's tournament when they are going to be a smart *** to you. There are other tournaments to play. "Customer Service" people play nicey and they will come. In this case not.
I agreee 100%
jjames925 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:16 AM #4
budviser

this field is literally a half mile away and i won't ever play there for tournament or open play if that tells you anything. I'm sure winning some G3's would be fun, but not at the cost of playing at this venue. Their last tournament my teammate posted on their own forums, "how about you post this on pbnation, might attract more players" and their response was, we don't need to post on pbnation, then deleted his post. It doesn't matter what friendly suggestion you give these people, they always think you're trying to undercut them, don't take constructive criticism well. The place itself is pretty nice, it's the people that ruin it. just my 2 cents, what do i know

My Feedback
budviser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2008, 10:16 AM #5
Deuby
CCM

MUY BUENO
Deuby is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups