ionsp7070
lets go reds!

ionsp7070 plays in the PSP
ionsp7070 is playing at Living Legends III
ionsp7070 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ionsp7070 plays in the APPA D4 division
closed thread??

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=2756607
i up'd that thread and i come back later and it says it closed... what happend??
Advertisement
Old 07-25-2008, 02:29 PM #2
John
Straight shooter with upper management written all over him.

Annual Supporting Member
John is playing at Living Legends VII
John has been published on the PbNation Youtube Channel
John is a PbNation video producer
Please post new items, tanks, loaders, barrels, guns and masks in the correct forums. Do not post them in the Misc section. If you post them here, you risk your thread being closed, deleted or even an infraction. If you post them in the correct forum, there's a better chance you'll actually sell your gear because people will be able to find what they are looking for.

If you want to list everything together in one thread, you can do that in the Annual Supporting Members B/S/T. You must be ASM to list there.

Of course it is easier for you to list everything once in the wrong section. But it won't help you sell the gear faster.

People who were looking for things like masks or hoppers were having problems because people weren't listing masks or hoppers in the correct section. They had to wade through "gearbag" sales to find them.

People who had true Misc items were upset because their legit item was lost in the clutter of items that should have been in another forum.

People who received infractions for double listing items thought it was ok because they saw other people doing it. (ie hopper in Loaders and with their other junk in Misc)

People were asking for a clothes forum even though that's what 50% of Misc should be.

People buying Gold Ups for New items or Electronic Guns weren't happy that people were getting away with buying cheaper Gold Ups in the wrong section.

The point is that we have a section already for all of the items we are asking people to move. Why would you want to intentionally bury it somewhere it is harder to find? I know it is a little easier, but it is more convenient for everyone else to find what they are looking for if you put it in the right place.
John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 02:39 PM #3
ionsp7070
lets go reds!

ionsp7070 plays in the PSP
ionsp7070 is playing at Living Legends III
ionsp7070 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ionsp7070 plays in the APPA D4 division
ok thanks... understand!!