PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyGold Ups

Old 04-24-2008, 05:48 PM #1
PBguy347

Big Gearbag Sale, Wtt/wtb/fs

Ok i have some items i want to sell or trade. specifically trade.
First the rules
You ship first. I have enough ebay feedback.
Be mature, act your age.
Try to speak english
If you say i add tell me how much.
When you post or pm say what you want. "i want to trade youre smoke vlocity shell for a red one", Perfect
Pm or post either way it doesn't matter to me as long as your interested and you get ahold of me.

I NOW HAVE A DM6 SO I WANT SOME STUFF FOR THAT, ITS STOCK OTHER THAN THE VIRTUE, SO NO BOARDS
I think i also want some dye jerseys, something blk n green, and dye pants, id like a pair of i3s too, i need to trade most of my stuff for it

Ok i have a proto switch mask, its lens isnt the greatest condition but it looks cool and with a new lens it would be great. It has a shaved visor and the ring around the lens is a shade of blue. I can email pictures on anything on request. I have a cannon rebel so you can expect high quality pictures. I like events alot.I could prolly add for a good mask.

I have a halo b i want to trade for another kindof hopper. Look for the halo link in the sig

i have a pewter silver ccu kit that came off my 05 ego. I can trade or sell for one of the things i want

i have a broken vlocity. a chip (i dont care what kind but i need one), and i need a complete screw kit. I also need a battery door. I also have a smoke shell i can add towards another shell, i would want one that goes with my back onlive dm6, IF ANYONE CAN PROFESSIONALY PAINT OR AIRBRUSH AND CAN PAINT ME A FADE LMK

I have a 14 inch smart parts teardrop one piece barrel with a cool spiral vinyl smart parts decal. I can trade this towards something i want.

I also have a 14 inch all american barrel, 2 piece. To trade towards something i want.

Ok i have a 08 EGO board , stock it says star when booting and 1.06 i think

I also want a cheap one piece stock ego shaft barrel. Size and color isn't an issue.

Leanth Ok i think thats it, offer up what you have or pm me, if you have something similar to what i want offer up. Ill consider everything

Last edited by PBguy347 : 05-23-2008 at 08:34 AM.
PBguy347 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 04:12 PM #2
PBguy347

offers?
Old 04-26-2008, 05:25 PM #3
EgoManiacKid29

EgoManiacKid29 plays in the USPL
EgoManiacKid29 plays in the APPA D4 division
Cp for ASA or shaft in sig
Ballers Inc.
Jeff Stinson Photography
EgoManiacKid29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2008, 12:09 AM #4
PBguy347

pmed
Old 04-27-2008, 05:47 PM #5
PBguy347

Offers?
Old 05-04-2008, 10:42 PM #6
Grahamry

interested in ccu kit.. would it fit an etek? pm me
Old 05-05-2008, 02:52 PM #7
PBguy347

you got youreself a pm
Old 05-24-2008, 02:18 AM #8
vckiller13
rasta balla

i have a couple of ego shaft barrels and a freak barrel for ur ego board pm bak plz
if you have a kicker system like l7 or x 18 or realy nice solobarics pm me
vckiller13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2008, 10:44 AM #9
PBguy347

pmed
Old 05-29-2008, 10:38 PM #10
nicdae0

nice

nice
nicdae0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2008, 03:18 PM #11
PBguy347

point for post?
Old 08-10-2008, 09:09 AM #12
Speedy__22

im want to sale my big empire rolly gearbag. i would like 75+shiping pm me if interested please. thanks
Speedy__22 is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyGold Ups

Rules for Buy/Sell/Trade Forums
  1. Buy/Sell/Trade here on PbNation at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for any part of any transaction. Never send money or product before a deal is agreed to by both sides and full contact information is exchanged and verified. Do not rely on PM's. If the other party is unwilling to share contact information, then don't deal with them. Please read more B/S/T tips here.
  2. If you feel that you could offer a better deal, then make a new thread in the correct forum with your ad. Never post your item in another user's thread and ruin their chances at selling their gear. Do not post negative comments about someone else's item for sale even about their price.
  3. No flaming at all. Please be polite to both the seller and potential buyers. If you donít like something being sold or the price the seller is asking, go to another thread and simply donít post in theirs. Sellers also have an obligation to be polite to users who post in the thread. If it is a scam or violates our rules, report the post and specify in detail what is improper.
  4. We recommend you always check for new and old PbN feedback as well as the Theft Report Forum before considering any deal here.
If you have questions, please post them in the Talk to Mods/Admins section. Please read and follow the complete Terms of Service and the complete B/S/T Rules as well. Most B/S/T questions are answered in the PbNation FAQ.