Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-27-2009, 04:26 PM #1
pballluver

upgrades for angel g7 fly?

hey guys what are upgrades i can get for my angel g7 fly for under 40 dollars i already have an sm orbium full barrel kit and vp trigger
Advertisement
Old 07-27-2009, 04:47 PM #2
Luigi Speed 05
PBN made me a gun whore..

Luigi Speed 05 plays in the PSP
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Luigi Speed 05 owns a Planet Eclipse Lv1
Luigi Speed 05 plays in the APPA D4 division
Luigi Speed 05 supports DLX Technology
I've got a virtue board on mine, but it wasn't really an "upgrade", since the battery wouldn't hold charge and the stock board screen was messed up from the previous owner... got some Hybrid grips and I've been thinking about putting an A1 feedneck on it too, don't wanna mess up the rasta scheme thou... can't think of anything else, it's already such a nice gun...

$outh Beach Pimp$ sponsored by: Planet Eclipse, SobePaintball, Deadly Wind, Ninja Paintball & The Ford Report

DaLuxeMob
Luigi Speed 05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 05:32 PM #3
pballluver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luigi Speed 05 View Post
I've got a virtue board on mine, but it wasn't really an "upgrade", since the battery wouldn't hold charge and the stock board screen was messed up from the previous owner... got some Hybrid grips and I've been thinking about putting an A1 feedneck on it too, don't wanna mess up the rasta scheme thou... can't think of anything else, it's already such a nice gun...
ya i like my g7 fly
Old 07-27-2009, 10:45 PM #4
punkncat
Obey the Technoviking

has been a member for 10 years
I feel like any aftermarket board conversion that allows for 9v is an improvement of sorts.

I really like the fact that on the stock batteries you don't have to charge the thing for months at a time. But, the weight savings and trigger scan rate alone make the Virtue (or your fave) worth getting.

Beyond that, a feedneck, and that is about it. I think the stock barrel is ok, and everything else about the marker does what it is supposed to, and well.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:40 PM #5
Viper4
sinisterops.com

A good trigger will make the marker shoot differently, not always better but differently. I've been happy when I changed mine.

Visit us @: http://sinisterops.com

Sinister Ops is sponsored by Paintball Country in Mason, Ohio
Viper4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:25 PM #6
iday10
Insane in the Membrane

Since you already have a great trigger and barrel kit, I suppose the best you could do is a custom bolt from DEZign. I had one in my old G7 Fly and loved it. I got the open face model and found it more efficient and more consistent than stock by a noticeable measure.

Huzzah for Epic MD Mod Thread!

Macdev Militia
iday10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2009, 08:50 PM #7
MakeitHappen09

MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
MakeitHappen09 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Virtue in that bad boy makes a hell of a beast...It's a pretty sick gun...Put a Rotor on it! for sure
MakeitHappen09 is offline   Reply With Quote