Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 08-01-2009, 09:06 PM #1
Inferno62

Angel Questions

I have been looking around for a new gun and I see that the new A1 fly is out.
First off I have been an angel fan for years and own one of the older ones. Befor I go out and Buy an angel I need a few questions answered, and I figured this is the place to go.

- I heard that the A1 was a big fail.(I'm not in here bashing just asking) I heard they were unreliable and broke paint like no other.
- Do I need a LP tank to own an angel?
-What are the regular problems that occur with the angel A1?s( I have a problematic gun now and would like to not have to deal with it anymore)
- How are maitnence and up-keep on them?
- Are they a pain to tune?

Now for the older angel questions.

So I got this angel, I have had it since about 2005. I do believe it is a 2001 fly LCD, and i think it is one of the C&C ones. The problem is the battery is beat and the gun wont stay charged for more than 20 minutes. Where would I go to get a new battery for the gun?

Thanks in advanced guys
Inferno62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 08-01-2009, 09:30 PM #2
Splatter Effect
Proud Angel Owner

Splatter Effect helped look for balloons
Splatter Effect supports Team VICIOUS
The first batch had it's issues but APS fixd um up right away you're good to go now.

It's suggested but some run HP fine. It's just a matter of chronoing under 300. If you run HP and it won't just do the mini reg mod.

Not many issues occur if you maintain it right

Every 2-3 cases a couple drops of oil in the ASA dry fire 30 times without your barel, wipe bolt you're good.
15-20 cases relube regs and ram. good to go

They are set it and forget it. Given the LPR isn't externally adjustable but based off a shim system so once you get it set you won't have to set it again.

As for the new bat a user on AOG sells ones he makes. His name is pitbull i've done a deal with him and he's trust worthy.

Cereal Killerz & Free Agent FS!

PBreview Feedback (+2/-0)
Splatter Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:42 PM #3
Inferno62

What is this AOG you speak of, I would like to speak with this pitbull character.
Inferno62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 09:46 PM #4
Chunkerz
_

AOG= Angel Owners Group www.angelowners.com

Also, the A1 was know for being super nice to paint. It was like it gave the ball a little good by kiss and a pat on the head before it launched it out the barrel.
Chunkerz is offline   Reply With Quote