PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 02-20-2010, 04:12 PM #43
hiddenphantom

Quote:
Originally Posted by urza1985 View Post
long story short military people have no problem if you anyone dresses in uniform to play paintball. The only time it is a issue if you try to impersonate a active duty military person in public. And now that i think about it. If you are playing a scenario based on real military units. Why dont you look somebody up. Ask the persons running the scenario and say i want to be this guy because look at his acomplishments. That way you are paying homage to real life heros who may have passed on.
As a active duty service member of over 9 years, I totally agree with this. Now if I catch you off the field in this uniform trying to get a military discount......use your imagination but it probably won't be pretty. Also, I know that in most movies they do not use completely correct uniforms by the regs so they change something small so that people won't notice unless they know the regs by heart or they are a crusty old master chief that has nothing else better to do than ding people on small little crap like that.