SkInNyB plays in the PSP
SkInNyB owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
SkInNyB is an NCPA player
SkInNyB plays in the APPA D3 division
why i wont return to ixp

First of all this is not smack

not a very good day
people had their masks off on field most of the time between games

the players who had no care about walking around staging with a fully set up gun without a barrel bag acting out the games even after we said something twice to the player with the red and gloss purple ego

not to mention all the people who were talking about the bonus balling

im sorry and i really hope you do well with your business but i will not be returning
WISEGUYS

R.I.P. CPL Zach Nordmeyer, Jordan Bowles
FBC

Last edited by SkInNyB : 07-28-2008 at 11:07 PM.
SkInNyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2008, 05:42 PM #2
Brad C.
FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brad C. plays in the PSP
Brad C. supports Bob Gurnsey
Brad C. plays in the APPA D4 division
Wow that sucks to hear i enjoy playing there. You do have valid points though, i know Kevin trys very hard to keep it safe there but some people just dont understand why there is a rule about masks. I have never had a bad experience at IXP, that being said, i always have to get on to people about masks and bags.

Where champions are made!
PG RISE

Brad C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 05:46 PM #3
kcroucher
Paintball Plex

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkInNyB View Post
First of all this is not smack

today was honestly one of the biggest wastes of money
people had their masks off on field most of the time between games

the players who had no care about walking around staging with a fully set up gun without a barrel bag acting out the games even after we said something twice to the player with the red and gloss purple ego

not to mention all the people who were talking about the bonus balling

im sorry and i really hope you do well with your business but i will NEVER be returning
Well that hurts. But I wish you would of said something today to me personally not on here. I would have fixed it right then. And I know for the first games that everybody played right cause I was out there untill the birthday party showed up. Then I ask the Players to ref their own games and you guys said that was ok And maybe thats when it happened. It was practice thats why I sold paint to you at $35.00 a case just like CTS practice you ref the game after yours. Sorry you had a bad day here.
Paintball Plex

Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through him who gives me strength.

Last edited by kcroucher : 07-20-2008 at 05:52 PM.
kcroucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:12 PM #4
rampagewilson (Banned)
Why So Serious

There have been kids shootin a gun out in the little river thing and I think that needs to stop for sure. but other than that I have always heard people enforcing the rules there. maybe there was just a lot of noobies there today and that can be hard to keep track of and keep on everyone all the time.
rampagewilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:36 PM #5
MwKiddd

MwKiddd plays in the PSP
MwKiddd plays in the APPA D4 division
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcroucher View Post
Well that hurts. But I wish you would of said something today to me personally not on here. I would have fixed it right then. And I know for the first games that everybody played right cause I was out there untill the birthday party showed up. Then I ask the Players to ref their own games and you guys said that was ok And maybe thats when it happened. It was practice thats why I sold paint to you at $35.00 a case just like CTS practice you ref the game after yours. Sorry you had a bad day here.
yo man, ive been reffing rec paintball for 2 years now, and at the buisness i work at weve never had an incident in 16 years. Why? we brief, we have insurance guidelines but besides that.... we brief before customers get their equipment, and we brief them before we head out to the fields. We do it alllll day long....everryyyday. Safety before fun....always. And at the end of the day everyyones had a blassstttt. We get compliments on our ref staff all the time for this

Edited by Moderator: Please don't advertise your field in a thread that is about your competition. Thank you

Last edited by RoninSkye : 07-20-2008 at 11:51 PM.
MwKiddd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:47 PM #6
kcroucher
Paintball Plex

Quote:
Originally Posted by MwKiddd View Post
yo man, ive been reffing rec paintball for 2 years now, and at the buisness i work at weve never had an incident in 16 years. Why? we brief, we have insurance guidelines but besides that.... we brief before customers get their equipment, and we brief them before we head out to the fields. We do it alllll day long....everryyyday. Safety before fun....always. And at the end of the day everyyones had a blassstttt. We get compliments on our ref staff all the time for this sooooo head on down to sudden impact paintball!!!! home of no limit, cereal box killers , Vivid, ISU, U of I, and SI Factory!!!! great and friendly competition
Well we have never had an accident. We inform every player about safety rules. And even if there was an accident which there hasn't been; we have a Critical Care Registered Nurse on staff. Besides, I have talked to this guys team and they said he was mad because he played D-1 X-Ball and was getting beaten by some kids just getting started. And I give Flip Syde Props, also Lights out for the great games. They played awesome today.
Paintball Plex

Philippians 4:13. I can do all things through him who gives me strength.
kcroucher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:47 PM #7
DaRrOn

Ok Kevin has a very valid point......you should have said something to him in person and yes he would have quickly took care of things. There were quite a few people there and kevin had a birthday party as well. He's only one person he can't be everywhere at once. You telling the kid to not be horsing around like that is I'm sure is very appriciated by Kevin same as anyone else out there helpin Kevin out by keepin your eyes open for people not following the rules......Now as for the kid with the ego I know him he is a good kid but has a little bit of a listening problem and he gets told all the time. Im not trying to make excusses I'm just trying to shed some light on what happened. Yeah I think everyone caught some bonus balls today its paintball it happens. Now as for this not being smack.....when you post something on a web site that almost every paintballer in the whole entire frigin world is a member of and its just bad crappy things (I understand you had nothing good to say you had a bad time) its kinda smack. But anyways I enjoyed playing with you today and hope that you talk with kevin and get things sorted out.
Also this is not ment to be rude or sound like I'm being a smart @$$ if you think it is I'm sorry. I was there today and saw what happened and I'm not the owner or the plantiff I'm just trying to give a different point of view.

WHY CONFORM

ICE X-TREME PAINTBALL
DaRrOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 06:57 PM #8
DaRrOn

Quote:
Originally Posted by MwKiddd View Post
yo man, ive been reffing rec paintball for 2 years now, and at the buisness i work at weve never had an incident in 16 years. Why? we brief, we have insurance guidelines but besides that.... we brief before customers get their equipment, and we brief them before we head out to the fields. We do it alllll day long....everryyyday. Safety before fun....always. And at the end of the day everyyones had a blassstttt. We get compliments on our ref staff all the time for this sooooo head on down to sudden impact paintball!!!! home of no limit, cereal box killers , Vivid, ISU, U of I, and SI Factory!!!! great and friendly competition
Are your refs paid?????? Your post makes me think they are. Refs at IXP are players who are just trying to help out and yeah sometime there are no refs and you just have to be an honest player. I'm sure if Kevin paid people to ref it would be a little different. And your comeing into a thread were a problem is trying to be resolved (I know it should be done in person and not here) and useing it to advertise your own field....that pretty rude and low and I've never seen you post about IXP or know if you ever played there before its almost like you instagating something.......

WHY CONFORM

ICE X-TREME PAINTBALL
DaRrOn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 07:59 PM #9
CoolChad
Papa Chad.

has been a member for 10 years
CoolChad plays in the PSP
CoolChad plays in the APPA D5 division
ixp rules.
Old 07-20-2008, 11:52 PM #10
RoninSkye
Fade into the backdrop

RoninSkye is a Moderator
RoninSkye is a Supporting Member
RoninSkye donated to help Peyton Trent
RoninSkye owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
RoninSkye supports Bob Gurnsey
RoninSkye supports our troops
Keep this thread constructive and stay on the topic of IXP please. Thank you.

Team Adversity