Advertisement
Old 07-19-2008, 07:26 PM #2
603MurderGame

603MurderGame plays in the APPA D4 division
Rogue Status .
603MurderGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2008, 12:36 PM #3
CanobieRampage

matt, wtf are you smoking.. it was the 19th not the 6th...
Old 07-21-2008, 11:31 AM #4
KylePBCass019

Good game guys saturday, 40 points always kills us at the end.. 2nd works for me though too. lol

Kyle from JKT
KylePBCass019 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2008, 11:36 AM #5
CanobieRampage

Can't believe Storm placed 4th, thought for sure they woulda done better.
Old 07-23-2008, 09:49 AM #6
custompilot154

results

maybe because they absolutely suck?
Old 07-23-2008, 10:07 AM #7
CanobieRampage

Quote:
Originally Posted by custompilot154 View Post
maybe because they absolutely suck?
they dont suck, one of their players plays for New Era Assassins...
Old 07-24-2008, 01:20 PM #8
custompilot154

yah dude ok. im not going to fight you over what you think and what i know. the xfire rookie tournament is for ROOKIES, not for kids that say they play for other teams when they dont. plus my team placed first in the june event, NHIP Crew. it was cake, there was absolutely no competition. if you want to think youre even good, play the NEPL and that will give you a rude awakening. i bet you guys think youre the **** for even attempting to play. im guessing youre 13, your parents pay for you to play and they pay for all your stuff. your teamates are all the same age as you, you all go to school together, and you all get raped up the ***.

shut the **** up and leave the sport. youre a disgrace to all paintball players around stupid ****.
Old 07-24-2008, 01:47 PM #9
CanobieRampage

Quote:
yah dude ok. im not going to fight you over what you think and what i know. the xfire rookie tournament is for ROOKIES, not for kids that say they play for other teams when they dont. plus my team placed first in the june event, NHIP Crew. it was cake, there was absolutely no competition. if you want to think youre even good, play the NEPL and that will give you a rude awakening. i bet you guys think youre the **** for even attempting to play. im guessing youre 13, your parents pay for you to play and they pay for all your stuff. your teamates are all the same age as you, you all go to school together, and you all get raped up the ***.

shut the **** up and leave the sport. youre a disgrace to all paintball players around stupid ****.
alright, here we go.
1. I know for a fact a player from Storm plays for the New Era Assassins.
2. In no one in the past 2 posts have I even mentioned my own ability in the sport of paintball.
3. I am 14.
4. My parents don't pay for any part of paintball, I work my *** off through odd jobs and yard work to earn money.
5. You are probably, based on your above post, the most ignorant paintball I have seen on PbN.
Old 07-26-2008, 03:23 PM #10
Rockn' Da Rail
2 Legit 2 Quit

Rockn' Da Rail owns a Planet Eclipse Geo
Quote:

First off, yeah he does. Second yeah NHIP Crew is a good team, but you don't need to talk ****, just ****ing play. Tournament competition differs time to time, maybe you guys had no competition on june, but does it really matter? We don't think we're good, but that's why we play. To get better. I am 13, **** you, but my parents don't pay for ****. We don't go to school together, but what the **** does that matter if we do?

I won't leave this sport. Why? I have fun playing it. If i were to leave, it would be because of people like you who think they are tough **** and talk over pbnation thinking they're all that. This isn't your sport, now stop ****ing acting like it. YOU are a disgrace to all paintball players around, stupid ****. Paintball doesn't need ***** like you. You don't see XSV and Dynasty talking ****, all they do is play. You won't get any respect for that behavior that you're displaying at the moment. Now stop being an asshat and get a girlfriend, put down your paintball gun and go to the movies for christ sake. STOP TALKING ****, BECAUSE WHAT THE **** DOES IT PROVE?