6th Annual Cancer Under Siege Benefit
November 5, 2011
10:00 am-9:00 pm
This year’s donation will be given to the Institute for Myeloma and Bone Cancer Research in memory of Bobby Manz, who recently lost his battle with bone cancer.
50% of the entire day’s regular entry fee and 10% of the entire day’s paint sales will be donated in addition to part of the entry fees from the MixMatch Tourney, raffle ticket sales, silent auctions, and beer sales.
Bring along your friends and family. All ages welcome. There are activities that everyone can participate in. Come on out and support the cause!
Events of the day:
- • 50 Caliber MixMatch Tournament!
$15 entry per person (everyone signs up individually and we form the teams)
75% of the entry fee will be donated if you register by October 30th
- 50% of the entry fee will be donated if you register October 31st-November 4th
- No day-of entries please
We will provide the 50 caliber rentals for you to play with
- o Each entrant receives 1 raffle ticket
- o The 50 Cal paint is the same price as G.I. 1 Star ($15.00 for 500 rounds-$50.00 for 2,000 rounds)
- o Maximum of 60 people can sign up
- o Check-in starts @10:00 am, Team meeting @10:30, Play starts @11:00
- o Winners will get their picture and names on our perpetual 3-Man trophy along with 5 raffle tickets each. 2nd place gets 3 raffle tickets each. 3rd place gets 1 raffle ticket each.
- • FREE lasertag from 12:00-5:00. Donations are suggested.
- • Raffles and silent auctions! You do not need to be present to win. The winners will be announced @6:00 pm in the shop.
- • Drinks and food will be available for purchase. Starting at 6:00 pm beer will be available for people over 21 for a $5.00 donation-they must be done paintballing by that time.
- • Blue Vintage T’s will be available for $5.00 each. White Concept Envy T’s will be available for $15.00 each. Let’s sell them all so we can order new ones next year!
- • Paintball open play is still welcome all day. Airsoft open play will still be available 5:00-9:00.
Don’t forget to join our Cancer Under Siege group and event on Facebook!
We also will be hosting a Make A Difference Monday on Monday, January 16, 2012 at Quaker Steak & Lube in New Berlin. There will be a table with information about the Institute for Myeloma and Bone Cancer Research, an area for donations, and 5% of all in store food sales will be donated to them!
We would like to thank Crossroads II, Lee’s Dairy Treat, Sunrayz Tan, Dairy Queen (Waukesha/Plymouth/Menomonee Falls), LDC Professional Pet Products, and Lakeside School of Massage Therapy for your donations to the raffles and silent auctions! Donations are coming in daily. Visit the Facebook pages for up-to-date donations.