Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-20-2008, 07:12 PM #1
jArtibise

Quitting sale, complete starter set!!

Hey everyone, sadly I had to leave the paintball world due to some financial issues last season and I just haven't been able to get back into it this year... so regrettably I will be letting go of all my kit. I am hoping to sell everything as one package to a person interested into getting into the sport or who is already in the sport and would like an extra setup.

So without further ado, here is my Invert Mini #003141:
-Delrin Bolt
-1 of a kind Custom Grips designed by myself (Russian Legion Tribute)(Has original grips as well)
-Comes with case, dogtags, everything that should be there is, very good condition
-Had poppit issues when I first got is due to manufacture error as many people can remember. Poppit was replaced and works perfectly now.
-This gun was used less then 15 times, less then 10 box's fired through it. Its a beautiful and light gun.

Next up we have the Dye Ultralight 14" cocker threader barrel. Used less then 5 times, never dropped, perfect condition, also seen is the original grips for the Mini if anyone was worried:

Here is the Empire Reloader B, perfect condition, just put it in a new clear shell last season, used only a couple times. Has the replacement blue shell which has a few cracks. The Vforce Grillz is also here, clear and mirrored lenses which may have to be replaced because it seems storage was not good for them. Might be repairable, not sure. Also, smexy barrel cover:

This is my harness, nothing special about it, throwing it into the setup for free. Also seen is Eclipse Distortion Gloves and Elbows signed by #88 (I believe) of team XSV. I bought them directly from him and he signed them. My Crossfire 68/4500 Tank is also here, flawless, is a very good tank:

Lastly we have the clothing. The Empire react pants (blue) and Invert jersey were worn less then 10 times. The Invert mini pants were only worn once, I preferred the React. All this clothing is in perfect condition, no stains or tears anywhere:

Again, I am preferring to sell this as a package deal, after time if there are no buyers I will start to sell things separately. I am hoping for bidding to start at $850 so post your offers!

If you would like any more info and pictures, request via PM.

Thanks!
Mini #3141
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-20-2008, 09:21 PM #2
b_dazzle912

lowest on the mini and the tank?

Last edited by b_dazzle912 : 07-22-2008 at 06:55 PM.