Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-15-2008, 10:20 PM #1
czmer

Ariakon Toro...is there way to custumize it?

OK i got an Ariakon Toro, i love this gun it hits hard and it hurts,
but it chop balls, i was wonderin if there was a way to get it ano so it can have a eye so it dont chop, and was wondering if there was a way to get it so it has a different board in it so the eye can hook up in it.

i have a Sl8r but just for the hell of it i feel like upping my toro if i can
so dont tell me to get a better gun
czmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-15-2008, 11:53 PM #2
czmer

any ideas?
Old 07-17-2008, 01:06 AM #3
czmer

no ideas
Old 07-17-2008, 06:41 PM #4
B2K4-SuperHonkey
Ive lost my pudding again

B2K4-SuperHonkey is reppin' sidebar 4 life
It's basically a spyder clone, right? Well, start from there.

But are they chops or barrel breaks? Barrel breaks can be cured by lowering operating pressures, choosing the correct bore barrel for your paint, and having less brittle paint. Chops can be cured by lowering operating pressure, upgrading the gun so that it 'pinches' paint, not chops it, getting the correct hopper for your firing rate, having a vision system and good detents, and good regular upkeep on your marker (lubrication, cleaning, changing batteries et cetera)
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
Adam Savage of Mythbusters
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

B2K4-SuperHonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2008, 06:50 PM #5
czmer

ya is like a spyder clone, and there chops, how would i get a vision system and detents on it when it wasnt build to have eyes in it?, and i take very good care of all my guns
Old 07-17-2008, 06:59 PM #6
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmer View Post
ya is like a spyder clone, and there chops, how would i get a vision system and detents on it when it wasnt build to have eyes in it?, and i take very good care of all my guns
There is a mod to get eyes in spyder/spyder clones, but you have to have access to a drill or a machine shop. I can't find the guide, but go check the spyder forums, they'll know what to do. I did one to a friend's spyder, and it hasn't chopped since. We used one of these boards:
http://www.scenariodreams.com/oscomm...45a7 c17d6f02

I can't remember which one, it was a while ago.
"My goal this year is to prove natural selection on the show. It's gonna take a while, it's gonna be very hard to make it fascinating on film in the context of our narrative structure, but I figure screw it. The sky's the limit. Let's do natural selection. I'm sick of fifty percent of this country thinking creationism is reasonable. It's appalling."
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 07-17-2008, 07:36 PM #7
czmer

all right well heres so pics, and does any one no where to get a trigger for it since this one snapped off?...i tried about 2 different spyder models to fit that trigger and they dont fit....
well heres some pics

Old 07-17-2008, 08:02 PM #8
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Looks like any standard spyder frame to me, although the trigger is probably different if you said they didn't fit. Either modify a spyder trigger to work or call Arakion. As for modding the trigger, IDK how to do so specifically, but I'd bet that sanding/Dremmel(or other rotary tool)/file may be useful and probably will be involved.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus

Old 07-17-2008, 08:21 PM #9
czmer

mm alrights, so you dont no how to wire up the eye and the board...like where it would go and where you would have to drill
Old 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM #10
B2K4-SuperHonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by czmer View Post
mm alrights, so you dont no how to wire up the eye and the board...like where it would go and where you would have to drill
Go ask in Spyder forum. When I did it, I had a paper printout; I laid it over the spyder body (it tells you how to match it up correctly) and drilled straight through both sides in one shot.

edit: I can't find where I found it. Go ask Voided Warranty forum, that might be more helpful.
I Am Goddam Metal Jesus