Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-08-2008, 04:56 PM #1
crusificton

Penalty Question

I pretty new to paintball, and although I play speedball and recball where I live I don't understand some of the Penalty rules.

Like what is a 1 for 1 and 1 - 4 - 1?
crusificton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-08-2008, 05:34 PM #2
the new kid

1 for 1 and 1-4-1 are they the same thing it like if u got shoot and keep playing and a ref sees it he will tack u and someone on your team out
the new kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 05:52 PM #3
egocrazy6 (Banned)

there the same thing when a player gets a minor penalty they pull that player and a teamate out of that game and a 3 for 1 is when a players makes a major penalty and they pull him and 3 other players
egocrazy6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 01:48 AM #4
crusificton

How do the refs determine who to pull out other than the instigator on a 1-1 or 1-4-3?
crusificton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2008, 08:20 AM #5
Wicked-Vengence

Depends on the Refs/Situation. Typically, it's the closest live player on the team and/or the ones that are near another Ref that can be told to pull them. Typically, in a 1 for 1 situation, the Ref will pull the offender, then go to the next closest player and pull them as well. Otherwise, they might make a signal to another Ref to indicate that the other Ref should pull a player for a penalty if there are no players near the Ref making the call.
Wicked-Vengence is offline   Reply With Quote