PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

ReplyRegional Ups

Old 02-02-2009, 08:42 PM #1
pbprotokid13

Mr.Paintball USA Sunday

Hey i was wondering if anyone wants to go to mr paintball this weekend on sunday. I have 2 of my friends goin and was hoping that we can get a few more players ( More twords advanced) to play some pick up games on speed ball all day. We will be playing with no surrender rule and with no ref...(im regular so they just let me go) and wanted to have more than just 3 people to play with. Let me know if you want to go and ill look for you there. and if you are look for my ill have yellow c6 pants on, black events and a black doorag with a M6 and yellow rhino cover. thanks
pbprotokid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2009, 03:56 PM #2
fsdo_guy

fsdo_guy supports DLX Technology
Are they open if it rains? Are you still going if it rains?

Where is Mr.Paintball USA???
fsdo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 04:26 PM #3
fsdo_guy

fsdo_guy supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbprotokid13 View Post
Hey i was wondering if anyone wants to go to mr paintball this weekend on sunday. I have 2 of my friends goin and was hoping that we can get a few more players ( More twords advanced) to play some pick up games on speed ball all day. We will be playing with no surrender rule and with no ref...(im regular so they just let me go) and wanted to have more than just 3 people to play with. Let me know if you want to go and ill look for you there. and if you are look for my ill have yellow c6 pants on, black events and a black doorag with a M6 and yellow rhino cover. thanks

So?...Did you go play this weekend?
fsdo_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
ReplyRegional Ups