Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by da Squid View Post
lmao you still remember that kid?!?!! I know i was walking off the field @ that point when that kid challenged what seemed to be a bunch of seasoned players, the guys chuckled n started to go around the kid, this lil 6 y/o raised his marker up n seriously threatened the guys for their id's... I backed the kid up tho i had no paint/air

on the wiping subject, it def cannot be tolerated this year i myself will be keepin a watchful eye
I sure do... He almost shot me, I then explained to him that it was a good idea but not to be so forceful with it... I also told him that spy's on other teams have ID's that look just like ours...

(sigh) lol
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM #107
zDD
TeFlon Hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Zyklon B View Post
Smiley, please do not hate.
Appreciate
Congratulate
Participate
but hating is not appropriate. take what's coming to you like a man at least and stop the whining.
Ditto!

"Honor isn't about making the right choices, it's about dealing with the consequences"
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM #108
pcpcaptn27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatu View Post
[color="Lime"]

And they wonder why there is a stereotype...+1 to the DBR

haha i bet you think im just a speedballer who likes to pick on you woodsy people...

its plain funny, come see me at somepoint and i promise you'll be wearing my balls on your face. afterwords if you wanna learn a thing or two about tatics i'll be glad to share my experince with ya

god i cant wait for this
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company
Old 07-09-2008, 02:38 PM #109
krieger67 (Banned)
reverend Barber B. Barber

yeah.... your just another player....
Old 07-09-2008, 02:43 PM #110
pcpcaptn27

haha ok we'll see
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company
Old 07-09-2008, 02:57 PM #111
Splatu
Just BRING it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
haha i bet you think im just a speedballer who likes to pick on you woodsy people...

its plain funny, come see me at somepoint and i promise you'll be wearing my balls on your face. afterwords if you wanna learn a thing or two about tatics i'll be glad to share my experince with ya

god i cant wait for this
MMMHHMM, I've probably been playin' longer than you've been alive.
And don't be hatin', this is a fun game remember, we don't need any e-thugs here.
Ballin Since 85
Old 07-09-2008, 03:16 PM #112
krieger67 (Banned)
reverend Barber B. Barber

Quote:
haha ok we'll see
no what i mean is your just another player. everyone here is just another player. no one person is above me and will never be. your either equal or your nothing. plain and simple. but yes we will see this weekend. what team are you playing for and what kind of a jersey/ set up am i looking for?
Old 07-09-2008, 04:10 PM #113
CS@PbNation

CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Let's be nice, please.

Thanks
Ed
Old 07-09-2008, 04:20 PM #114
minimac301
Matty-O!!!!!

minimac301 is a Supporting Member
Fri
Jul 11

Mostly Sunny

86°
62°

10%

86°F

Sat
Jul 12

Partly Cloudy

89°
64°

10%

89°F

Check Your Air Quality Forecast
Sun
Jul 13

Isolated T-Storms

87°
65°

30%

87°F
Old 07-09-2008, 04:23 PM #115
minimac301
Matty-O!!!!!

minimac301 is a Supporting Member
well best of luck to all the ION go getters. unfortunately i will not be attending this years ION. Money is tight and im in the police academy. This has been the first DDAY/ION that i have missed since they started the Scenario.
Old 07-09-2008, 04:56 PM #116
pcpcaptn27

to be completly honest i havent decided what gear i'll be using, it will be a game time choice for the most part

i'll be with the 101

i hope everyone isent are serious as they sound on here... its a game people, dont let ******* trash talk get your panties in a bunch
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company

Last edited by pcpcaptn27 : 07-09-2008 at 04:58 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 PM #117
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!

Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
Quote:
to be completly honest i havent decided what gear i'll be using, it will be a game time choice for the most part

i'll be with the 101

i hope everyone isent are serious as they sound on here... its a game people, dont let ******* trash talk get your panties in a bunch
HAHAHA, what you are not serious about Scenario Games? Come Hard or don't COME AT ALL!
This will be a Great Fight for both sides!
Old 07-09-2008, 06:24 PM #118
d4rksabre
Corrado Salvatore

Quote:
not to turn this into a wiping thread.... but nothing will stop me or 90% of the people there from doing it...

anyway your scenario trash talk is so silly... its the biggest team game out there and all anyone wants is their own glory and 15 min of fame among you hardcore scenario kids

see ya'll when you lose your base... 101 all the way
This is exactly the reason why people wipe. Players like you. "Well everyone else is, so why shouldn't I?"

Because there's no honor in it. Have some respect for the players around you and lead by example. If people see you playing honestly they will do the same. Especially younger players and rookies (of any age). They don't know very well how the game is supposed to be played, so do them a favor and show them. The rules are there so that everyone knows them. Can the ref staff always enforce it? No. They aren't the players' mommies. It's up to other players to police one another.

Play with honor.

THE MOB
Western NY's Least Serious Paintball Team
Be indifferent about us on Faecebøøk
Old 07-09-2008, 07:02 PM #119
Rob Ritter

Quote:
not to turn this into a wiping thread.... but nothing will stop me or 90% of the people there from doing it...

anyway your scenario trash talk is so silly... its the biggest team game out there and all anyone wants is their own glory and 15 min of fame among you hardcore scenario kids

Let me catch ya.... you'll stop! I can garuntee it.

Cousins Paintball,

Aren't You The Guy From The Hamburger Train?
Old 07-09-2008, 07:30 PM #120
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Malone View Post
HAHAHA, what you are not serious about Scenario Games? Come Hard or don't COME AT ALL!
This will be a Great Fight for both sides!
thats what i say Malone! What cause its scenario ball we shouldnt take it seriously or play hard? this is one of the biggest games in the world. and we arent just watching it from the stands or on tv.

Victory awaits us my German Friends!

1.SS Panzer Korps
Old 07-09-2008, 07:38 PM #121
da Squid

oh boy... i want to hunt the hundred n who now, I was soo looking forward to painting allied soilders white @ the beach but all this "smack" about the airborne has made me soo hungry, the closest you boobs will ever see to our base will be the speck on the maps your reading... bring it children myself and the rest of our grand army will have more than enough to keep you entertained, make sure you pack your white flags with you children

Back in black... Lone Heavy gunner/medic
Old 07-09-2008, 08:07 PM #122
Capt. Malone

Quote:

I wish you could get flushed.
I also PRAY that Nixx can find you before the game and let you know a bit about what the rules are. Wipe near me sir and I will end your day at Skirmish.
So thanks to this moron, we can expect members of the 101 floaters to be wiping and not walking off when hit. GREAT Show!
Old 07-09-2008, 08:09 PM #123
ozcardshop
made of trampoline

Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
ozcardshop plays in the APPA beginner division
well they cant wipe em all
especially when my balls are all over his mask
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM #124
pcpcaptn27

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
This is exactly the reason why people wipe. Players like you. "Well everyone else is, so why shouldn't I?"

Because there's no honor in it. Have some respect for the players around you and lead by example. If people see you playing honestly they will do the same. Especially younger players and rookies (of any age). They don't know very well how the game is supposed to be played, so do them a favor and show them. The rules are there so that everyone knows them. Can the ref staff always enforce it? No. They aren't the players' mommies. It's up to other players to police one another.

Play with honor.
well i understand what your saying but i dont pay good money to show other people how to play right, thats on them. if you chose not to cheat then good for you, your among the few and you should feel really good at that. listen, i dont wanna attack anyone indivdually like some people seem to do. im gonna play my way and thats that, if anyone really feels some type of personal need they can go sit in the base and get all pissed off with your painties up your crotch or you can grow up and ignore this dumb online banter and go have fun.

and just so you reffs can relax i'll holdoff on the wiping just cuz it seems like your all going to get hemroids as soon as someone mentions cheating in a game where cheating is one of the required skills to win.

its about time you guys all figured something out... if everyone dident get all nuts as soon as someone makes a slight insult no1 would trash talk, im just doing this game for fun and a break from real paintball (no offense to anyone but thats how i feel about it, lets please not get into that right now, PM me and i'd be glad to argue speedball vs. woods anyday if you can be mature) and im only talking trash because you guys are going soooo nuts about it god its great. and i really love how its like this personal thing with you guys, just chill out a bit if you dident get so worked up i'd stop posting but your replies keep me laughing at work between calls

oh yes, and splatu, i respect that youve been playing along time but that also dosent mean that everyone who hasent been playing since the pump days is a inferior player. the game is alot harder now and more dificult forms then woodsball have evolved.

this should be my last post before this weekend since i have to work on the ambulance tomorrow and will be far too busy to reply, i tried to respond to everything but im sure i missed something

if i deeply offended anyone im sorry about that, but you should grow up a bit if pointless online talk got you that upest.

good luck to everyone, have a safe drive to the field and have fun and be safe
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company

Last edited by pcpcaptn27 : 07-09-2008 at 09:26 PM.
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 PM #125
Capt. Malone

Quote:
well i understand what your saying but i dont pay good money to show other people how to play right, thats on them. if you chose not to cheat then good for you, your among the few and you should feel really good at that. listen, i dont wanna attack anyone indivdually like some people seem to do. im gonna play my way and thats that, if anyone really feels some type of personal need they can go sit in the base and get all pissed off with your painties up your crotch or you can grow up and ignore this dumb online banter and go have fun.

and just so you reffs can relax i'll holdoff on the wiping just cuz it seems like your all going to get hemroids as soon as someone mentions cheating in a game where cheating is one of the required skills to win.

its about time you guys all figured something out... if everyone dident get all nuts as soon as someone makes a slight insult no1 would trash talk, im just doing this game for fun and a break from real paintball (no offense to anyone but thats how i feel about it, lets please not get into that right now, PM me and i'd be glad to argue speedball vs. woods anyday if you can be mature) and im only talking trash because you guys are going soooo nuts about it god its great. and i really love how its like this personal thing with you guys, just chill out a bit if you dident get so worked up i'd stop posting but your replies keep me laughing at work between calls

oh yes, and splatu, i respect that youve been playing along time but that also dosent mean that everyone who hasent been playing since the pump days is a inferior player. the game is alot harder now and more dificult forms then woodsball have evolved.

this should be my last post before this weekend since i have to work on the ambulance tomorrow and will be far too busy to reply, i tried to respond to everything but im sure i missed something

if i deeply offended anyone im sorry about that, but you should grow up a bit if pointless online talk got you that upest.

good luck to everyone, have a safe drive to the field and have fun and be safe
WOW, just WOW. I hope that you are not the Speedball Representative of your region? You sir make this WHOLE sport look bad. And you are a Team Captain?
Ed, you should give him a vacation or better yet a BOS just for promoting cheating and giving this sport such a bad name. Ill report it....
I hope I never have the chance to EVER meet you or anyone that thinks like you.
A SAD day for sure.
Old 07-09-2008, 10:16 PM #126
b_schiffer

b_schiffer supports Team VICIOUS
Eh...

To you Scenario guys...

Dont let people like the PCP kid, give you the wrong idea about Us that play on inflattable fields .
Our team has done many local scenario events and it sucks to be looked down upon because of the style you play. He's just one of the many that ruins the sports for everybody.

If ya got to cheat you need to find another game to play.
thats my 2¢