Find fields & stores near you!
Find fields and stores
Zipcode
PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2008, 01:18 PM #106
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies
 
Grazi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bucks County PA (610)
Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
Quote:
Originally Posted by da Squid View Post
lmao you still remember that kid?!?!! I know i was walking off the field @ that point when that kid challenged what seemed to be a bunch of seasoned players, the guys chuckled n started to go around the kid, this lil 6 y/o raised his marker up n seriously threatened the guys for their id's... I backed the kid up tho i had no paint/air


on the wiping subject, it def cannot be tolerated this year i myself will be keepin a watchful eye
I sure do... He almost shot me, I then explained to him that it was a good idea but not to be so forceful with it... I also told him that spy's on other teams have ID's that look just like ours...

(sigh) lol
__________________
Member of [ISH] & Team Yeti
ION 2010/2011/2012/2013 French XO/General
MVT: Moblonians PTW 44' ~ French ION 2008 ~ Sportsmanship Award-Stalingrad 10
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Grazi is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:19 PM #107
zDD
TeFlon Hearts
 
zDD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Killadelphia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Zyklon B View Post
Smiley, please do not hate.
Appreciate
Congratulate
Participate
but hating is not appropriate. take what's coming to you like a man at least and stop the whining.
Ditto!
__________________
Callsign: DD

"Honor isn't about making the right choices, it's about dealing with the consequences"
zDD is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:33 PM #108
pcpcaptn27
 
 
pcpcaptn27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splatu View Post
[color="Lime"]

And they wonder why there is a stereotype...+1 to the DBR


haha i bet you think im just a speedballer who likes to pick on you woodsy people...

its plain funny, come see me at somepoint and i promise you'll be wearing my balls on your face. afterwords if you wanna learn a thing or two about tatics i'll be glad to share my experince with ya

god i cant wait for this
__________________
Ninja Etek
Colbat to silver M7 DM4
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company
pcpcaptn27 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:38 PM #109
krieger67 (Banned)
reverend Barber B. Barber
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: endicott,ny
yeah.... your just another player....
krieger67 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:43 PM #110
pcpcaptn27
 
 
pcpcaptn27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
haha ok we'll see
__________________
Ninja Etek
Colbat to silver M7 DM4
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company
pcpcaptn27 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 02:57 PM #111
Splatu
Just BRING it!
 
Splatu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
haha i bet you think im just a speedballer who likes to pick on you woodsy people...

its plain funny, come see me at somepoint and i promise you'll be wearing my balls on your face. afterwords if you wanna learn a thing or two about tatics i'll be glad to share my experince with ya

god i cant wait for this
MMMHHMM, I've probably been playin' longer than you've been alive.
And don't be hatin', this is a fun game remember, we don't need any e-thugs here.
__________________
SplatU The Dude with the Camo dreads
Call sign: MacGyver
NEW HAMPSHIRE HIGHLANDERS
Ballin Since 85
Splatu is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 03:16 PM #112
krieger67 (Banned)
reverend Barber B. Barber
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: endicott,ny
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
haha ok we'll see
no what i mean is your just another player. everyone here is just another player. no one person is above me and will never be. your either equal or your nothing. plain and simple. but yes we will see this weekend. what team are you playing for and what kind of a jersey/ set up am i looking for?
krieger67 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 04:10 PM #113
CS@PbNation
 
 
CS@PbNation's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: On Pbnation.com
CS@PbNation is a Supporting Member
CS@PbNation supports Cereal Killerz 2
CS@PbNation donated to help Peyton Trent
CS@PbNation supports Sherwood Forest
CS@PbNation supports our troops
Let's be nice, please.

Thanks
Ed
__________________
If you need to contact us direct, please use the contact us link at the bottom of any PbNation page.
CS@PbNation is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 04:20 PM #114
minimac301
Matty-O!!!!!
 
minimac301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Jersey
minimac301 is a Supporting Member
Fri
Jul 11


Mostly Sunny

86°
62°

10%



86°F

Sat
Jul 12


Partly Cloudy

89°
64°

10%



89°F

Check Your Air Quality Forecast
Sun
Jul 13


Isolated T-Storms

87°
65°

30%



87°F
__________________
Mudder!!!!!!
minimac301 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 04:23 PM #115
minimac301
Matty-O!!!!!
 
minimac301's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: New Jersey
minimac301 is a Supporting Member
well best of luck to all the ION go getters. unfortunately i will not be attending this years ION. Money is tight and im in the police academy. This has been the first DDAY/ION that i have missed since they started the Scenario.
__________________
Mudder!!!!!!
minimac301 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 04:56 PM #116
pcpcaptn27
 
 
pcpcaptn27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
to be completly honest i havent decided what gear i'll be using, it will be a game time choice for the most part

i'll be with the 101


i hope everyone isent are serious as they sound on here... its a game people, dont let ******* trash talk get your panties in a bunch
__________________
Ninja Etek
Colbat to silver M7 DM4
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company

Last edited by pcpcaptn27 : 07-09-2008 at 04:58 PM.
pcpcaptn27 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 06:04 PM #117
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!
 
Capt. Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: At Strategy Plus
Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
to be completly honest i havent decided what gear i'll be using, it will be a game time choice for the most part

i'll be with the 101


i hope everyone isent are serious as they sound on here... its a game people, dont let ******* trash talk get your panties in a bunch
HAHAHA, what you are not serious about Scenario Games? Come Hard or don't COME AT ALL!
This will be a Great Fight for both sides!
__________________
CAPTAIN MALONE
Captain/Founder-TEAM EXTREME MEASURES
OUR HOME-Strategy Plus Paintball
Capt. Malone is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 06:24 PM #118
d4rksabre
Corrado Salvatore
 
d4rksabre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Paris
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
not to turn this into a wiping thread.... but nothing will stop me or 90% of the people there from doing it...

anyway your scenario trash talk is so silly... its the biggest team game out there and all anyone wants is their own glory and 15 min of fame among you hardcore scenario kids

see ya'll when you lose your base... 101 all the way
This is exactly the reason why people wipe. Players like you. "Well everyone else is, so why shouldn't I?"

Because there's no honor in it. Have some respect for the players around you and lead by example. If people see you playing honestly they will do the same. Especially younger players and rookies (of any age). They don't know very well how the game is supposed to be played, so do them a favor and show them. The rules are there so that everyone knows them. Can the ref staff always enforce it? No. They aren't the players' mommies. It's up to other players to police one another.

Play with honor.
__________________
YETTTIIIII!

THE MOB
Western NY's Least Serious Paintball Team
Be indifferent about us on Faecebøøk
d4rksabre is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 07:02 PM #119
Rob Ritter
 
 
Rob Ritter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Tornado Alley, Brooklyn
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
not to turn this into a wiping thread.... but nothing will stop me or 90% of the people there from doing it...

anyway your scenario trash talk is so silly... its the biggest team game out there and all anyone wants is their own glory and 15 min of fame among you hardcore scenario kids

see ya'll when you lose your base... 101 all the way
Let me catch ya.... you'll stop! I can garuntee it.
__________________
Raging Pimps of Doom

Cousins Paintball,

Aren't You The Guy From The Hamburger Train?
Rob Ritter is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 07:30 PM #120
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps
 
BlackAngelSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Malone View Post
HAHAHA, what you are not serious about Scenario Games? Come Hard or don't COME AT ALL!
This will be a Great Fight for both sides!
thats what i say Malone! What cause its scenario ball we shouldnt take it seriously or play hard? this is one of the biggest games in the world. and we arent just watching it from the stands or on tv.

Victory awaits us my German Friends!
__________________
SS Brigadeführer A.Deckmann
CO 1.SS Panzer Division LSSAH & 1.SS Panzer Korps
Team Captain"The Black Korps"

1.SS Panzer Korps
BlackAngelSS is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 07:38 PM #121
da Squid
 
 
da Squid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: da Bronx, NY
oh boy... i want to hunt the hundred n who now, I was soo looking forward to painting allied soilders white @ the beach but all this "smack" about the airborne has made me soo hungry, the closest you boobs will ever see to our base will be the speck on the maps your reading... bring it children myself and the rest of our grand army will have more than enough to keep you entertained, make sure you pack your white flags with you children
__________________
Manny

Back in black... Lone Heavy gunner/medic
da Squid is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 08:07 PM #122
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!
 
Capt. Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: At Strategy Plus
Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
not to turn this into a wiping thread.... but nothing will stop me or 90% of the people there from doing it...

anyway your scenario trash talk is so silly... its the biggest team game out there and all anyone wants is their own glory and 15 min of fame among you hardcore scenario kids

see ya'll when you lose your base... 101 all the way
I wish you could get flushed.
I also PRAY that Nixx can find you before the game and let you know a bit about what the rules are. Wipe near me sir and I will end your day at Skirmish.
So thanks to this moron, we can expect members of the 101 floaters to be wiping and not walking off when hit. GREAT Show!
__________________
CAPTAIN MALONE
Captain/Founder-TEAM EXTREME MEASURES
OUR HOME-Strategy Plus Paintball
Capt. Malone is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 08:09 PM #123
ozcardshop
made of trampoline
 
ozcardshop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: 570
Annual Supporting Member
ozcardshop owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
ozcardshop is for the Gunfight
ozcardshop supports Pev's Paintball
ozcardshop plays in the APPA beginner division
well they cant wipe em all
especially when my balls are all over his mask
ozcardshop is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:17 PM #124
pcpcaptn27
 
 
pcpcaptn27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rksabre View Post
This is exactly the reason why people wipe. Players like you. "Well everyone else is, so why shouldn't I?"

Because there's no honor in it. Have some respect for the players around you and lead by example. If people see you playing honestly they will do the same. Especially younger players and rookies (of any age). They don't know very well how the game is supposed to be played, so do them a favor and show them. The rules are there so that everyone knows them. Can the ref staff always enforce it? No. They aren't the players' mommies. It's up to other players to police one another.

Play with honor.
well i understand what your saying but i dont pay good money to show other people how to play right, thats on them. if you chose not to cheat then good for you, your among the few and you should feel really good at that. listen, i dont wanna attack anyone indivdually like some people seem to do. im gonna play my way and thats that, if anyone really feels some type of personal need they can go sit in the base and get all pissed off with your painties up your crotch or you can grow up and ignore this dumb online banter and go have fun.

and just so you reffs can relax i'll holdoff on the wiping just cuz it seems like your all going to get hemroids as soon as someone mentions cheating in a game where cheating is one of the required skills to win.

its about time you guys all figured something out... if everyone dident get all nuts as soon as someone makes a slight insult no1 would trash talk, im just doing this game for fun and a break from real paintball (no offense to anyone but thats how i feel about it, lets please not get into that right now, PM me and i'd be glad to argue speedball vs. woods anyday if you can be mature) and im only talking trash because you guys are going soooo nuts about it god its great. and i really love how its like this personal thing with you guys, just chill out a bit if you dident get so worked up i'd stop posting but your replies keep me laughing at work between calls


oh yes, and splatu, i respect that youve been playing along time but that also dosent mean that everyone who hasent been playing since the pump days is a inferior player. the game is alot harder now and more dificult forms then woodsball have evolved.


this should be my last post before this weekend since i have to work on the ambulance tomorrow and will be far too busy to reply, i tried to respond to everything but im sure i missed something

if i deeply offended anyone im sorry about that, but you should grow up a bit if pointless online talk got you that upest.

good luck to everyone, have a safe drive to the field and have fun and be safe
__________________
Ninja Etek
Colbat to silver M7 DM4
IronKids FanClub #57
MY FEEDBACK
Springfield Fire Company

Last edited by pcpcaptn27 : 07-09-2008 at 09:26 PM.
pcpcaptn27 is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 09:37 PM #125
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!
 
Capt. Malone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: At Strategy Plus
Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcpcaptn27 View Post
well i understand what your saying but i dont pay good money to show other people how to play right, thats on them. if you chose not to cheat then good for you, your among the few and you should feel really good at that. listen, i dont wanna attack anyone indivdually like some people seem to do. im gonna play my way and thats that, if anyone really feels some type of personal need they can go sit in the base and get all pissed off with your painties up your crotch or you can grow up and ignore this dumb online banter and go have fun.

and just so you reffs can relax i'll holdoff on the wiping just cuz it seems like your all going to get hemroids as soon as someone mentions cheating in a game where cheating is one of the required skills to win.

its about time you guys all figured something out... if everyone dident get all nuts as soon as someone makes a slight insult no1 would trash talk, im just doing this game for fun and a break from real paintball (no offense to anyone but thats how i feel about it, lets please not get into that right now, PM me and i'd be glad to argue speedball vs. woods anyday if you can be mature) and im only talking trash because you guys are going soooo nuts about it god its great. and i really love how its like this personal thing with you guys, just chill out a bit if you dident get so worked up i'd stop posting but your replies keep me laughing at work between calls


oh yes, and splatu, i respect that youve been playing along time but that also dosent mean that everyone who hasent been playing since the pump days is a inferior player. the game is alot harder now and more dificult forms then woodsball have evolved.


this should be my last post before this weekend since i have to work on the ambulance tomorrow and will be far too busy to reply, i tried to respond to everything but im sure i missed something

if i deeply offended anyone im sorry about that, but you should grow up a bit if pointless online talk got you that upest.

good luck to everyone, have a safe drive to the field and have fun and be safe
WOW, just WOW. I hope that you are not the Speedball Representative of your region? You sir make this WHOLE sport look bad. And you are a Team Captain?
Ed, you should give him a vacation or better yet a BOS just for promoting cheating and giving this sport such a bad name. Ill report it....
I hope I never have the chance to EVER meet you or anyone that thinks like you.
A SAD day for sure.
__________________
CAPTAIN MALONE
Captain/Founder-TEAM EXTREME MEASURES
OUR HOME-Strategy Plus Paintball
Capt. Malone is offline  
Old 07-09-2008, 10:16 PM #126
b_schiffer
 
 
b_schiffer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Northeast GA
b_schiffer supports Team VICIOUS
Eh...

To you Scenario guys...

Dont let people like the PCP kid, give you the wrong idea about Us that play on inflattable fields .
Our team has done many local scenario events and it sucks to be looked down upon because of the style you play. He's just one of the many that ruins the sports for everybody.

If ya got to cheat you need to find another game to play.
thats my 2¢
__________________
HeadShot Heroes "Keeping your jersey clean since 2k7"
b_schiffer is offline  
 


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump