Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-05-2008, 10:10 AM #22
Tyr
God of War

Tyr is a Supporting Member
Tyr donated to help Peyton Trent
Tyr is playing at Living Legends III
This whole thing is going to be interesting to watch from the outside this year, just so everyone knows even though a couple of my guys are playing German, I have no vested interest in either side this year nor do I care who wins/loses... This should be very interesting... I think I will make some popcorn get a beach chair and sit on the edge of the beach with my mask on to get a front row seat to all this...
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-05-2008, 06:02 PM #23
general rob
Hell Katz

Annual Supporting Member
Tyr, just wave to me when you see me , i am sure you can pick me out of the crowd.
Old 07-05-2008, 06:49 PM #24
Kevin09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr View Post
This whole thing is going to be interesting to watch from the outside this year, just so everyone knows even though a couple of my guys are playing German, I have no vested interest in either side this year nor do I care who wins/loses... This should be very interesting... I think I will make some popcorn get a beach chair and sit on the edge of the beach with my mask on to get a front row seat to all this...
LOL

Yea, this game will be interesting, regardless of the outcome.
Old 07-05-2008, 11:10 PM #25
Rob Ritter

Note to all sides.....I'll be watching you!

Cousins Paintball,

Aren't You The Guy From The Hamburger Train?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:16 PM #26
warthog6
Paintball Video Nuggets

warthog6 owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ritter View Post
Note to all sides.....I'll be watching you!
You said that twice.

Paintball Video Nuggets
Old 07-05-2008, 11:23 PM #27
Rob Ritter

Lucky I didnt say it in every recruiting thread too.

Cousins Paintball,

Aren't You The Guy From The Hamburger Train?
Old 07-05-2008, 11:28 PM #28
PromasterOwnage

Quote:
Originally Posted by sloonan View Post
My only question is, will you be using Melody to do this? I love this gun!

just one question is that thing street legal?

commie n00bnugget
-Stark
Old 07-05-2008, 11:55 PM #29
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

looks like a v8 68 magnum with alot of stuff attatched to it

http://1sspanzerkorps.com/
Old 07-06-2008, 10:42 AM #30
Team Zyklon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpooll View Post
I see some people here are having delusions of grandeur. Blackangel thinks his vaunted Panzy Corp is going to stop the Allies on the beach. Unless your dreaming in your sleep it won't happen. The Allies are going to own you, TEM, RTM, Mymidon, Zyklon B and all the other German boobs. Prepare to get your butt handed to ladies.
"Prepare to get your butt handed to ladies" <--was that supposed to be a threat? I'm sure we don't want any of the quality of ladies you could provide. (I think I'm getting exponentially dumber everytime I read this guys posts)

Last edited by Team Zyklon B : 07-06-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 07-06-2008, 12:27 PM #31
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Zyklon B View Post
"Prepare to get your butt handed to ladies" <--was that supposed to be a threat? I'm sure we don't want any of the quality of ladies you could provide. (I think I'm getting exponetially dumber everytime I read this guys posts)

Oh yes, and the filth out of your mouth has been so intelligent. Harvard graduate you're not. Third grade maybe.

On another note, if I may hazard a guess, I believe you were once a member of Wulfenkow. Since you told me not to try and guess stuff about you, I have to make sure I get my facts straight(laced with sarcasm). Also are you or one of your members related to Madkow in any way? There was a rumor you might be his brother. I was just trying to confrim.

Madkow if you read this, I hope things are going well for you and Wulfenkow. See you later this week.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
Old 07-06-2008, 01:44 PM #32
Team Zyklon B

Smile

Quote:
Oh yes, and the filth out of your mouth has been so intelligent. Harvard graduate you're not. Third grade maybe.

On another note, if I may hazard a guess, I believe you were once a member of Wulfenkow. Since you told me not to try and guess stuff about you, I have to make sure I get my facts straight(laced with sarcasm). Also are you or one of your members related to Madkow in any way? There was a rumor you might be his brother. I was just trying to confrim.

Madkow if you read this, I hope things are going well for you and Wulfenkow. See you later this week.
And in typically Tyrell fashion, Deadpool is all up in our business and stuck on the udders of the Kow. LOL. That's a look they try to keep up their noses up the tails of everyone else. Hahaha. (We just encourage you to watch your wallet while you suckle the teet)

Regardless of who we used to be affiliated with, our declaration of independence from any tyranny, has kept us soverign. Beware the company you keep, for you may be treated as guilty by association.

Deapool let me keep it simple for you:
1. You suck.
2. You and your "friends" have managed to piss off almost the entire German army.
3. No one cares what you think, for you truly are a waste of precious bandwidth.
4. You will be "baptized by fire" next weekend when (not if) the German forces roll you like the tiny pest you are. IF you come out from hiding we've seen you play.
5. What's going to happen to you and your associates has pretty much been predetermined and you seriously need to come to terms with that, we suggest quickly, too.
6. The time for silly games is long over, GEN. Pastore and the rest of the german war machine is not playing this year. Panzers will crush your retreating footsteps, MG42's will create a hurricane of paint you have never seen the likes of before, and the german SS and infantry will own you all weekend.
7. Oh yeah, and you suck.

Surrender, swear allegiance now to General Pastore, we may spare your family and your lands will be taxed to pay for our efforts, admit to being detained as a polictical prisoner for 2 years until you can be re-educated and you may have a chance.

TZB
Old 07-06-2008, 02:13 PM #33
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Zyklon B View Post
And in typically Tyrell fashion, Deadpool is all up in our business and stuck on the udders of the Kow. LOL. That's a look they try to keep up their noses up the tails of everyone else. Hahaha. (We just encourage you to watch your wallet while you suckle the teet)

Regardless of who we used to be affiliated with, our declaration of independence from any tyranny, has kept us soverign. Beware the company you keep, for you may be treated as guilty by association.

Deapool let me keep it simple for you:
1. You suck.
2. You and your "friends" have managed to piss off almost the entire German army.
3. No one cares what you think, for you truly are a waste of precious bandwidth.
4. You will be "baptized by fire" next weekend when (not if) the German forces roll you like the tiny pest you are. IF you come out from hiding we've seen you play.
5. What's going to happen to you and your associates has pretty much been predetermined and you seriously need to come to terms with that, we suggest quickly, too.
6. The time for silly games is long over, GEN. Pastore and the rest of the german war machine is not playing this year. Panzers will crush your retreating footsteps, MG42's will create a hurricane of paint you have never seen the likes of before, and the german SS and infantry will own you all weekend.
7. Oh yeah, and you suck.

Surrender, swear allegiance now to General Pastore, we may spare your family and your lands will be taxed to pay for our efforts, admit to being detained as a polictical prisoner for 2 years until you can be re-educated and you may have a chance.

TZB
You should talk about pissing people off. Your wonderful German General Mark Pastore has pissed off more people than you can shake a stick at. Besides if the whole German army is pissed at Tyrell it won't matter. It's not like they weren't going to be shooting at us anyway. We Are Allies, unless you forgot. So the fact Germans are mad at us won't make any difference than if they loved us. We're enemies and they want us dead.

Now I will take a page out of Nollydeeznutz book and not lower myself to your level again. See you and your German buddies at the end of the week.

P.S. I mentioned your last comment about my wife eating your dinner to her and she asked me to shoot your A**. So if I see you on the field consider yourself dead. That's not a threat but a promise.

Old 07-06-2008, 02:33 PM #34
Team Zyklon B

Quote:
You should talk about pissing people off. Your wonderful German General Mark Pastore has pissed off more people than you can shake a stick at. Besides if the whole German army is pissed at Tyrell it won't matter. It's not like they weren't going to be shooting at us anyway. We Are Allies, unless you forgot. So the fact Germans are mad at us won't make any difference than if they loved us. We're enemies and they want us dead.

Now I will take a page out of Nollydeeznutz book and not lower myself to your level again. See you and your German buddies at the end of the week.

P.S. I mentioned your last comment about my wife eating your dinner to her and she asked me to shoot your A**. So if I see you on the field consider yourself dead. That's not a threat but a promise.
Lower yourself to your knees, coward! Noely spends most of his life on them anyways. Nice role model. A three-time LOSER! Your mothers must be proud.

She made us promise we wouldn't but now I guess we'll have to post the pictures of your heifer having a "train" with the lawn staff at your trailer park while you were away last year. Viva la You Tube!
Old 07-06-2008, 02:43 PM #35
PocketAces_Mortyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamoussmiley View Post
...covering you in sniper paint

does anyone else find the term "sniper paint" absurdly funny. I actually SORTA took the post as a somewhat threat until i read that part.

Thank goodness we have people like Rob clarifying things on the nation (thanks rob!). I think its sad though funny that some allied players donít understand that the germans CHOOSE to play the bad guys and arenít actually Nazis in real life.
The bases were flipped on agreement with both sides.

Paintball is our business.
Domination is our only product.
Call for pricing.
Old 07-06-2008, 07:23 PM #36
mark-wulfpak-general
Mark Krupp

mark-wulfpak-general is a Supporting Member
Quote:

Word to the wise for you deadhead. If I were you I would stay far away from me this year. You don't know me just a villain I play. I have no time for you and your wizard robes and 10 sided dice. I have also had just about enough of your computer tough guy talk. Your pretty bold on the other side of a computer screen.

Mark Krupp - CEO Krupp Corporation
"Bringing the World a Better Tomorrow"

-Team Extreme Measures - "Great Minds Think Alike"
Old 07-06-2008, 07:44 PM #37
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!

Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
I have to say this is funny stuff...
This thread starts with the 101 Leadership not even knowing the real information about how the bases were switched and for what reason which means he is either a tool or Silence thinks he is a tool not to give him the information?
LOL

I invite you to come to the base and have at it. It will be the same track that the 101 has made for MANY Games. The German Base is where the Allied base and allied commanders have fallen MANY times in the past. ALTHOUGH, you will be in the German base that has been defended year after year.
LOL
Then there is the fact that some of the Best of the Allied teams in the past are playing German or French should make you silly with fear. Its ok...

I know this is a joke, like the 101 has been since the inception of this game, Silence wouldn't waist this time to have this force playing for a personal vendetta.

SO, other than going to game knowing that you will Loose, it is going to a game knowing that the Allied commander doesn't care enough about you to keep in the loop that makes this even more sad. Sorry for you!
Old 07-06-2008, 07:53 PM #38
Capt. Malone
WANT SOME? COME GET SOME!

Capt. Malone is a Supporting Member
Quote:

You sir have become one of the most un liked players in this game. Like a floater, I flush you.
Please do not walk around trying to say hello to people thinking that your sad attempt to Smack was received as humor. I don't ever want to have the knowledge of knowing you. Stay away.
YOUR Personal attacks, horrible attempts at humor covering up threats and harsh messages should have landed you on the Ban list some time ago. Taking this game so personal only assures US that you are not wanted. I only hope that after this game, Tyrell will look at all your childish attempts at humor, see it for what it really is and ask you NOT to ever post with his name or affiliation in the signature.
I am saddened that players like you are still around.
May you disappear into the wind like so many other worthless players this sport doesn't not need.
Congratulations for being the most disliked player in the game.
Old 07-06-2008, 08:27 PM #39
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark-wulfpak-general View Post
Word to the wise for you deadhead. If I were you I would stay far away from me this year. You don't know me just a villain I play. I have no time for you and your wizard robes and 10 sided dice. I have also had just about enough of your computer tough guy talk. Your pretty bold on the other side of a computer screen.
True I don't know you personally. I just go by what I hear and the actions I've seen. Last I'll say of that. Also, as I've said before I am more than willing to sit down with anyone here and have a beer. I can be civil to almost anyone, you included. Lastly I am not just bold sitting at a computer. I get on the field and fight. I don't run from anyone. If I get nailed with a paintball so be it. You brush it off and fight again. I'm not some wuss that runs the first time he gets hit.

Old 07-06-2008, 08:40 PM #40
Team Zyklon B

Quote:
True I don't know you personally. I just go by what I hear and the actions I've seen. Last I'll say of that. Also, as I've said before I am more than willing to sit down with anyone here and have a beer. I can be civil to almost anyone, you included. Lastly I am not just bold sitting at a computer. I get on the field and fight. I don't run from anyone. If I get nailed with a paintball so be it. You brush it off and fight again. I'm not some wuss that runs the first time he gets hit.
"You brush it off and fight again. I'm not some wuss that runs the first time he gets hit."-Tyrell Translation: "I'm a wiper"
Old 07-06-2008, 08:41 PM #41
Team Zyklon B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Malone View Post
I have to say this is funny stuff...
This thread starts with the 101 Leadership not even knowing the real information about how the bases were switched and for what reason which means he is either a tool or Silence thinks he is a tool not to give him the information?
LOL

I invite you to come to the base and have at it. It will be the same track that the 101 has made for MANY Games. The German Base is where the Allied base and allied commanders have fallen MANY times in the past. ALTHOUGH, you will be in the German base that has been defended year after year.
LOL
Then there is the fact that some of the Best of the Allied teams in the past are playing German or French should make you silly with fear. Its ok...

I know this is a joke, like the 101 has been since the inception of this game, Silence wouldn't waist this time to have this force playing for a personal vendetta.

SO, other than going to game knowing that you will Loose, it is going to a game knowing that the Allied commander doesn't care enough about you to keep in the loop that makes this even more sad. Sorry for you!
Pure Genious! THAT is a post from a leader of men!
Old 07-06-2008, 09:07 PM #42
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Malone View Post
You sir have become one of the most un liked players in this game. Like a floater, I flush you.
Please do not walk around trying to say hello to people thinking that your sad attempt to Smack was received as humor. I don't ever want to have the knowledge of knowing you. Stay away.
YOUR Personal attacks, horrible attempts at humor covering up threats and harsh messages should have landed you on the Ban list some time ago. Taking this game so personal only assures US that you are not wanted. I only hope that after this game, Tyrell will look at all your childish attempts at humor, see it for what it really is and ask you NOT to ever post with his name or affiliation in the signature.
I am saddened that players like you are still around.
May you disappear into the wind like so many other worthless players this sport doesn't not need.
Congratulations for being the most disliked player in the game.
As you wish I will not post any smack talk here again. I will just go out and have fun playing paintball. I will say this, I sincerely apologize if you or anyone was offended. I was not trying to offend anyone but it sems I did anyway. I won't post smack talk anymore so nobody gets offended.