PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 07-03-2008, 07:20 PM #1
infamoussmiley
Infamoussmiley

Talking To the German General

Greetings,

I understand that every year you and your fellow German mates complain, complain, complain about how the 101st infantry always go after the one base and that it isn't fair how you boys take it in the rear every year during the beach assault. You, particularly, have complained so much that the bases/HQs have been switched and measures have been taken to "limit" the allied 101. So be it .

Though be forwarned, the base that was formally the Allied base during the 07 ION, you know, the one you said would be "more advantageous for the Germans to have while defending the beach,"? We are going to take it and keep it from you as much as possible. And you chums can go take a hike.

Who are "we"? "We" being the 101st Infantry. So, while you are trying to defend the beach line, we are going to get your base.

If you want that base, you are going to have to kick us out, and good luck trying Yes, we know that there aren't any points for this, but the rules don't say we can't do this. And you German's are going to look REALLY funny without a base on the field. And you guys are going to look even funnier when the skirmish has to step in and say, "Okay 101st, give the base back to the German's and Mark Pastore."

The second reason for taking your base is YOU. Mark, I hope you are in the base when we take it. There is a real $500 cash bounty on your head, i.e. the first general kill on you. And if we collect that bounty, I'm going to use it to buy my men dinner that night (in your honor).

And, my "superior" has approved this mission. He thinks its a wonderful idea.

See ya there (covering you in sniper paint )

Hugs and Kisses and Happy 4th,

Smiley
101st Airborne Commander

Last edited by infamoussmiley : 07-03-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-03-2008, 07:55 PM #2
deadpooll
Loudmouth

Sounds oh so swet. I wish the 101st luck in their quest. I will be on the beach giving them hell. May you give them even more.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
Old 07-03-2008, 08:10 PM #3
b_schiffer

b_schiffer supports Team VICIOUS
this is just one of many things I do not understand about hard core scenario players...

G/L to both sides though
Old 07-03-2008, 09:49 PM #4
Windhund

"There is a real $500 cash bounty on your head, i.e. the first general kill on you. And if we collect that bounty, I'm going to use it to get my mom off of a prostitution charge"

impotentsmiley
Old 07-03-2008, 10:04 PM #5
sloonan

My only question is, will you be using Melody to do this? I love this gun!

Old 07-03-2008, 10:10 PM #6
d4rksabre
Dr. Carter

I think he has to, it just wouldn't be worth it without Melody taking the shot.

THE MOB
Western NY's Least Serious Paintball Team
Be indifferent about us on Faeceb°°k
Old 07-03-2008, 10:17 PM #7
Windhund

Dude- nice gat
Old 07-03-2008, 10:29 PM #8
deltapaintball
Josh Foote (R)

deltapaintball is a Supporting Member
deltapaintball donated to help Peyton Trent
deltapaintball supports our troops
deltapaintball has perfected Level 3 in PbNation Pursuit
deltapaintball supports DLX Technology
The hundred and who?
Old 07-04-2008, 01:36 AM #9
BlackAngelSS
The Black Korps

Quote:
Originally Posted by infamoussmiley View Post
Greetings,

I understand that every year you and your fellow German mates complain, complain, complain about how the 101st infantry always go after the one base and that it isn't fair how you boys take it in the rear every year during the beach assault. You, particularly, have complained so much that the bases/HQs have been switched and measures have been taken to "limit" the allied 101. So be it .

Though be forwarned, the base that was formally the Allied base during the 07 ION, you know, the one you said would be "more advantageous for the Germans to have while defending the beach,"? We are going to take it and keep it from you as much as possible. And you chums can go take a hike.

Who are "we"? "We" being the 101st Infantry. So, while you are trying to defend the beach line, we are going to get your base.

If you want that base, you are going to have to kick us out, and good luck trying Yes, we know that there aren't any points for this, but the rules don't say we can't do this. And you German's are going to look REALLY funny without a base on the field. And you guys are going to look even funnier when the skirmish has to step in and say, "Okay 101st, give the base back to the German's and Mark Pastore."

The second reason for taking your base is YOU. Mark, I hope you are in the base when we take it. There is a real $500 cash bounty on your head, i.e. the first general kill on you. And if we collect that bounty, I'm going to use it to buy my men dinner that night (in your honor).

Hugs and Kisses and Happy 4th
Smiley
101st Airborne Commander

So are you clowns actually going to try to keep your unit together for more than an hour this year? i dont think Mark will be too worried about your propaganda. i will be leading the 1.SS Panzer Korps for Germany. And i can assure you we will be on call for wherever Oberstgruppenfuhrer Pastore Needs us. but im sure his base defense unit will hold you choirboys off just fine

Sieg Heil!

1.SS Panzer Korps
Old 07-04-2008, 09:55 AM #10
Sgt_Steel

has been a member for 10 years
Woah, woah, WOAH! wait... I think everyones missing the big picture here. Now, who's Mom is a $500 prostitute??

I'm in for $20..

Oh, and that VM is just plain NASTY! I love it.... that IS a VM/PMI-III right?

Last edited by Sgt_Steel : 07-04-2008 at 09:58 AM.
Old 07-04-2008, 10:37 AM #11
paintplaya86

Quote:
And i can assure you we will be on call for wherever Oberstgruppenfuhrer Pastore Needs us. but im sure his base defense unit will hold you choirboys off just fine
Just like you have the last two years right?
Old 07-04-2008, 10:48 AM #12
Ibunkeredju
paintball=drama

Ibunkeredju is reppin' sidebar 4 life
Quote:
Greetings,

Smiley
101st Airborne Commander
Yeah give em hell
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpooll View Post
Sounds oh so swet. I wish the 101st luck in their quest. I will be on the beach giving them hell. May you give them even more.
Im with you
Old 07-04-2008, 11:02 AM #13
Grazi
Hoagies...Ya hoagies

Grazi is playing at Living Legends V
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
Grazi owns a Planet Eclipse Etek
Grazi supports Team VICIOUS
That's a hell of alot of money I would put towards more paint knowing the fact that after the beach assault you could walk over it without hitting grass to get to teh vendors...
MVP: ROME 2045 ~ French Indian War 2854
Old 07-04-2008, 12:53 PM #14
d4rksabre
Dr. Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Steel View Post
Woah, woah, WOAH! wait... I think everyones missing the big picture here. Now, who's Mom is a $500 prostitute??

I'm in for $20..

Oh, and that VM is just plain NASTY! I love it.... that IS a VM/PMI-III right?
Oh yeah she is. With a really gnarly expansion chamber.

THE MOB
Western NY's Least Serious Paintball Team
Be indifferent about us on Faeceb°°k
Old 07-04-2008, 01:47 PM #15
general rob
Hell Katz

Annual Supporting Member
Just for the record, The switching of bases was NOT just General Marks doing.
He did not complain or cry about the base. He and General Silence had mutual conserns. They BOTH felt it will benifit the game to make the switch, not to benifit the Generals.

We gota keep the facts Correct.
General Le Woo
Old 07-04-2008, 01:55 PM #16
deadpooll
Loudmouth

I see some people here are having delusions of grandeur. Blackangel thinks his vaunted Panzy Corp is going to stop the Allies on the beach. Unless your dreaming in your sleep it won't happen. The Allies are going to own you, TEM, RTM, Mymidon, Zyklon B and all the other German boobs. Prepare to get your butt handed to ladies.

Corporate Donors: Commissioned Credentials, ANS Gear, Zephyr Paintball
Old 07-04-2008, 02:00 PM #17
Rob Ritter

I tell you, reading all of this as an outsider...... quite humorus.

You guys crack me up.

Cousins Paintball,

Aren't You The Guy From The Hamburger Train?
Old 07-04-2008, 02:58 PM #18
Danterwhoo
Lt. Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadpooll View Post
I see some people here are having delusions of grandeur. Blackangel thinks his vaunted Panzy Corp is going to stop the Allies on the beach. Unless your dreaming in your sleep it won't happen. The Allies are going to own you, TEM, RTM, Mymidon, Zyklon B and all the other German boobs. Prepare to get your butt handed to ladies.

I pitty the bloody allies, they are quite daft thinking this is going to be a walk in the park. We will see who's going to be the one standing victoriously as the game draws to a close

The Black Korps
SS Hauptsturmfuhrer True

http://ssblackangel.forumup.us
Old 07-04-2008, 03:38 PM #19
TRUCK_CMF
I'd hate me too

TRUCK_CMF owns a Planet Eclipse Ego
TRUCK_CMF supports Team VICIOUS
TRUCK_CMF supports DLX Technology
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ritter View Post

You guys crack me up.
Ritter they are just ****ing lucky i wont be there you know i get off on making these clowns eat their words.
Russian sportsmanship award

Truck's current theme song "Too Late" by Wiz Khalifa
I'm a cut throat balla like O.J. Simpson
Old 07-04-2008, 09:24 PM #20
da Squid

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Ritter View Post

You guys crack me up.
Quote:
Ritter they are just ****ing lucky i wont be there you know i get off on making these clowns eat their words.
I'm going to have soo much fun this year, too many allied players with big check books this year... can't wait to paint some goggles white this year

Back in black... Lone Heavy gunner/medic
Old 07-04-2008, 10:36 PM #21
mark-wulfpak-general
Mark Krupp

mark-wulfpak-general is a Supporting Member
Quote:
Greetings,

Smiley
101st Airborne Commander

Please join us at anytime you little girl scout. I will have grilling up some Allies and wursts just for you. I will wait for you myself. Listen to me now and here this. You are a sad little person and insignificant both in real life and mine as well. You better come up with something better than that this year. Because I got a whole bag of tricks this year for you. The gloves are off

Mark Krupp - CEO Krupp Corporation
"Bringing the World a Better Tomorrow"

-Team Extreme Measures - "Great Minds Think Alike"