Community Focus
Community Focus

Archived Thread - Cannot Edit  
Old 07-16-2003, 03:49 AM #1
NorCalPber
Sup!

has been a member for 10 years
Mars Evo(? for owners)

A friend of mine is thinking of getting this gun and I and trying to find out the pros and cons of this gun. Please try to not be biased. He is considering this gun or a BKO. I have heard of this gun but never known anyone who owns. Thanks in advance for any info you guys can give me.
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 07-16-2003, 09:59 PM #2
motorola844
O' Royal SLick One

honestly,i'd go bko with nitro.
This Is How We Find How It All Unwinds
Old 07-29-2003, 11:48 PM #3
Chimera
Banned

i think they are both good but the Evo has automatic so it might not be allowed in tournaments with out a lock, but im not sure about the BKO
Old 07-30-2003, 10:48 PM #4
snipeman
Banned

It depends what you want to do. If you want 2 play just REC ball either is good but an armo is a bit cheaper and can go full auto. If you want 2 play speedball tournies get the BKO. The armotech is a good gun but its baisically a spyder clone. It looks nicer and is pretty much the same in every catagory. I have a MARS LT Red with a 9v hopper and "The Reg" Nitro from Air America. I cant believe i spent more on my nitro than on my gun but i think that in the long run when i upgrade from my MARS too a better gun like an imp, nitro will hold out. Anyway. The MARS EVO and MARS LT are both pretty good guns in my opinion. They wont shoot as fast (ROF) as a BKO but you wont have to take car of it as much. If you don't play tournies i suggest either the EVO or LT. The LT doesnt have the E-Frame so its only semi auto.
Old 12-10-2003, 10:29 AM #5
ArmoMatt311
Armotech Warsensor dealer

well said snipman...

Iv never had a BKO in my hands but iv heard about them and seen them.. they are well put together and seem to be really good guns and if you are a hard player like to roll around get dirty.. the deffinatly go BKO .. the EVO is a great gun it has semi, 3 burst, and full.. you can change it from 6 to 13 bps and it also has a tournament lock for semi only. The EVO is a suped up Spyder clone. has better parts has the low pressure valve stock. has barrel you will never need to upgrade, top cocking design .. its a great marker. If you have the money for a good BKO get it... if you want a good gun for a good price with lots of features get the EVO.. weight out your options from what kind of game you play.. you can probably also go down to your local pb shop and see if they wont let you shoot both guns or at least take a close look at them.