PbNation News
PbNation News
Community Focus
Community Focus

Old 06-21-2014, 08:57 PM #1
tomriley28

Custom painting a v force profiler ideas tips and help

Hello all,

This is my first post to the forum. I have been reading up on different painting techniques and would like to hear some experienced point of view on my current project. I recently bought an old profiler to make a project custom paint job to. I paid very little for the mask and it is 2 tone Grey and black. I would like to incorporate a logo on my mask to match my other gear. Currently I wear the venom under armour with the venom logo on it and a patch on my tac vest with that logo as well. I would like to display the white spider venom logo on my profiler or atleast try. My first idea is to plasti dip it all black and then create some type of stencil for the venom logo. My other idea is to just put the logo on the rubber black part on the mouth section of the mask. Not much stays on rubber. But I figured the plasti dip would work on the black plasti dip. All suggestions are welcomed. I was even thinking of getting it professionally done by maybe an airbrush artist.

Thanks for your time.
tomriley28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sponsored Links Remove Advertisement
Advertisement
Old 06-22-2014, 12:07 PM #2
gangstarr

gangstarr plays in the PSP
Is the main color of the mask grey or black?

If it's the revers grey profiler id say just make a stencil of the spider logo and put one on each side in white

EKK Headgear

Proof that I should not have been left a negative feedback---
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?t=4151969
gangstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2014, 01:08 PM #3
tomriley28

That could work as well. I guess I was thinking too big and wanted the larger logo on the mouth. But it might be easier to do it your way with some krylon fusion on the plastics and leaving the rubber alone
tomriley28 is offline   Reply With Quote