I was looking into picking up some new elbow pads, knee pads, and sliding shorts so I need help deciding what size would be a best fit for me. I'm about 6 feet tall and I weigh 145 pounds. The length of my elbow to my wrist (forearm) is 12 inches. From the top of my knee to a little above my mid shin is 10 inches. Here are the brands I am interested in and the sizes they come in. Let me know if the Proto slider shorts or proto knee pads would be a better buy compared to the dye knee pads and slider shorts.
- Eclipse Distortion 08 Men's Elbow Pads (Small/Medium, Large, Extra Large)
- Proto Men's Paintball Knee Pads (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large)
- Dye 08 Men's Paintball Knee Pads (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large, Extra Extra Large)
- Dye 07 Men's Paintball Slider Shorts (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large.
- Proto 07 Men's Paintball Slider Shorts (Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large)
If there are any other brands of knee pads or slider shorts that you find would be a better buy please let me know, thanks.
"Water tastes good when your thirsty"
Last edited by KARDY : 06-23-2008 at 03:33 PM.